shape
carat
color
clarity

My Blue Nile purchase arrived today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

choyoyo

Rough_Rock
Hello all!

I''ve been lurking on PS forums for awhile. It''s been highly educational :D I purchased some small platinum hoops from Blue Nile, so I thought I would share them here for my first post. No sparklies here- while I like to look at them, I''m more of an unadorned white metal kind of girl :D They are a little thicker than I would have preferred, but I still really like them. I think they will be excellent everyday earrings. Please excuse my wispy hair.

BlueNileHoops.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome!

Those look great on you!

choyoyo

Rough_Rock
Aw, thanks Lorelei! I think it may have been about a year since I last bought new earrings, so I figured it was time to remedy that. Browsing PS for the last month has certainly added several things to my list.
26.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/3/2009 1:01:59 PM
Author: choyoyo
Aw, thanks Lorelei! I think it may have been about a year since I last bought new earrings, so I figured it was time to remedy that. Browsing PS for the last month has certainly added several things to my list.
26.gif
Most welcome and DEFINITELY high time you treated yourself - hehe!!

choyoyo

Rough_Rock
28.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Love em! I love stones, but I really do love the look of unadorned metal--for me yellow too. Those look really great on you!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are just perfect, and they really do look great on you. Wear them in good health!

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cute!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
They are lovely!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very elegant!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely! yay

choyoyo

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your nice comments! It''s been a lovely week. A nice pair of earrings, my birthday, and a proposal :D

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2009 6:44:19 PM
Author: choyoyo
Thank you all for your nice comments! It''s been a lovely week. A nice pair of earrings, my birthday, and a proposal :D
A proposal???!!! Okay, I''ll have to go see if you posted about that!! Congrats!!! (I like the earrings, too!)

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m not normally a huge fan of hoops, but those look lovely - very simple and classy
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love little hoops! Thanks for sharing!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Think I purchased the same ones from Bluenile. They''re great aren''t they..and they are perfect for everyday wear. Look great on ya! grats :)

choyoyo

Rough_Rock
Thank you! They are great. :D I''m eyeing the bar drop platinum earrings next ~_^

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
i''ve been eyeing the large platinum hoops for ages -

love ''em! and love yours also! nice purchase :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results