Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

My Blue Nile purchase arrived today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

choyoyo

Rough_Rock
Hello all!

I''ve been lurking on PS forums for awhile. It''s been highly educational :D I purchased some small platinum hoops from Blue Nile, so I thought I would share them here for my first post. No sparklies here- while I like to look at them, I''m more of an unadorned white metal kind of girl :D They are a little thicker than I would have preferred, but I still really like them. I think they will be excellent everyday earrings. Please excuse my wispy hair.

BlueNileHoops.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome!

Those look great on you!

choyoyo

Rough_Rock
Aw, thanks Lorelei! I think it may have been about a year since I last bought new earrings, so I figured it was time to remedy that. Browsing PS for the last month has certainly added several things to my list.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/3/2009 1:01:59 PM
Author: choyoyo
Aw, thanks Lorelei! I think it may have been about a year since I last bought new earrings, so I figured it was time to remedy that. Browsing PS for the last month has certainly added several things to my list.
Most welcome and DEFINITELY high time you treated yourself - hehe!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Love em! I love stones, but I really do love the look of unadorned metal--for me yellow too. Those look really great on you!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are just perfect, and they really do look great on you. Wear them in good health!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very elegant!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely! yay

choyoyo

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your nice comments! It''s been a lovely week. A nice pair of earrings, my birthday, and a proposal :D

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2009 6:44:19 PM
Author: choyoyo
Thank you all for your nice comments! It''s been a lovely week. A nice pair of earrings, my birthday, and a proposal :D
A proposal???!!! Okay, I''ll have to go see if you posted about that!! Congrats!!! (I like the earrings, too!)

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m not normally a huge fan of hoops, but those look lovely - very simple and classy

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Think I purchased the same ones from Bluenile. They''re great aren''t they..and they are perfect for everyday wear. Look great on ya! grats :)

choyoyo

Rough_Rock
Thank you! They are great. :D I''m eyeing the bar drop platinum earrings next ~_^

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
i''ve been eyeing the large platinum hoops for ages -

love ''em! and love yours also! nice purchase :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.