shape
carat
color
clarity

My Blingy Goodness

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
I'm finally posting photos of the engagement ring my amazing fiance gave me last month! I am beyond thrilled with it, and want to share my bling joy!

The ring was designed by Maytal Hannah who is an absolute pleasure to work with! We acquired the center stone, and she went to her suppliers and went through dozens of pairs of trapezoids to find the right match for my stone. My stone has fluorescence and shines really bright white, so it was really difficult to find a pair that matched the brilliance.

When I had trouble deciding my ring size, she humored me and had no problem talking me through my doubts as I teetered between sizes. The hand forging on this piece is incredible! It's light and delicate but at the same time the detail and lines show it's strength. I would reccomend her work in a heartbeat.

This is my forever ring as I am super sentimental about such pieces. I could not be happier with how it turned out! 20191228_132242.jpg IMG_3285.jpg IMG_3279.jpg

The stats: 3 ct cushion F/VS2 SBF (3.97 tcw), set in platinum. Size 5.5 ring on size 5 finger.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, it is absolute perfection! The setting, the proportions, that STUNNING centre stone...everything! Congratulations!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! Love the setting:kiss2:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
WOWZA! That's definetly a forever ring : the center is amazing and the setting is just divine! Congrats on your engagement and such a fabulous ring!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooo, very nice!!

congrats and enjoy :)

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Soooo gorgeous!!!! Congrats on your engagement!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! It’s beautiful! Do you have a band selected to go with it?

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
It’s so beautiful! Congratulations!!!!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations your ring is absolutely stunning :kiss2:.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh that's lovely, really love the combination of stones. How did you come up with it?

We definitely need a million more pictures if at all possible and video if at all possible!

Thank you for sharing and congratulations on your engagement! I'm already thinking ahead to when you get married and wonder what type of band you'll put with it...!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The proportions are perfect, the setting is gorgeous & the whole ring looks amazing on you!

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your center stone is amazing, and the ring came together beautifully! Thanks for telling us about your relationship with your designer. Did you end up going with a looser or tighter fit on your finger?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful! I love the proportions of it! Enjoy and please take more photos!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning. :kiss2:
Elegant and sophisticated! Congratulations.:appl:
Wear in good health and blingy joy!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm finally posting photos of the engagement ring my amazing fiance gave me last month! I am beyond thrilled with it, and want to share my bling joy!

The ring was designed by Maytal Hannah who is an absolute pleasure to work with! We acquired the center stone, and she went to her suppliers and went through dozens of pairs of trapezoids to find the right match for my stone. My stone has fluorescence and shines really bright white, so it was really difficult to find a pair that matched the brilliance.

When I had trouble deciding my ring size, she humored me and had no problem talking me through my doubts as I teetered between sizes. The hand forging on this piece is incredible! It's light and delicate but at the same time the detail and lines show it's strength. I would reccomend her work in a heartbeat.

This is my forever ring as I am super sentimental about such pieces. I could not be happier with how it turned out! 20191228_132242.jpg IMG_3285.jpg IMG_3279.jpg

The stats: 3 ct cushion F/VS2 SBF (3.97 tcw), set in platinum. Size 5.5 ring on size 5 finger.

It’s just beautiful @LinSF...so elegant and gorgeous!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow what a beauty, congrats on your engagement!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning, congratulations!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous in every way congrats!!!

muesli

Shiny_Rock
Soooooo stunning!!!! Congratulations!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness this is just fabulous. I love this ring so much. This is a forever piece if ever there was one. I wish you heath and happiness as you wear this beauty!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I wouldn't have thought about traps with a cushion, but Maytal did a fantastic job matching the perfect size traps with your center stone! It's truly a gorgeous ring! :love: Congrats on your engagement!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well done Lin, Congrats! :clap:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, @LinSF! It's utterly wonderful!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE this ring, your decision to go with those perfect step cut sides, and Maytal!! Huge congratulations on your beautiful ring and engagement! Enjoy every moment.

p.s. — you could seriously moonlight as a hand model!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

FABU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:appl::appl::appl::appl:

cheers--Sharon

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous! I've heard nothing but good things about MH. We should recommend her more often!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful, @LinSF. That cushion looks almost round! It is perfect! I love the side stones. What are the rings in your avatar? Did you trade them in for this beauty? It is perfection. One of my favorite settings ever.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results