shape
carat
color
clarity

My BGD Aurora 1/2 Eternity is READY AND ON THE WAY!!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Still nothing??

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous :appl: :love: its beautiful Gypsy, i cant cant cant wait for the handshots :cheeky: and xmas decoration shots too...

hansenhorsens

Rough_Rock
:love: :love: :love: WOW...your ring will be my inspiration!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don'tshootme. I have the pictures. Hubby is just uploading them now.

I had one of my accounts blow up on me this morning and couldn't go pick it up at 9:00am.

First, second and third impressions were : HOLY BLING BATMAN. Naming the band after the Goddess of the Dawn was appropriate. Opening that box was like watching the sun rising over the horizon!

The prongs are unbelieveablely delicate. The milgrain is PERFECT (Brian and you guys were right). And it fits like a dream; exactly like it wasw custom made for me. Perfectly comfortable and just WOW. That bears repeating. WOW.

Will have pictures in less than a minute.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Without further ado:

BGD Aurora Band 1 GYP.jpg

BGD Aurora Band 2 GYP.jpg

BGD Aurora Band 3 GYP.jpg

BGD Aurora Band 4 GYP.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Two more, close ups.

BGD Aurora Band 5 GYP.jpg

BGD Aurora Band 6 GYP.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
And one more for now. I had to mute the light getting to the ring for this shot, because the RIDICULOUS brightness of the stones wouldn't let me take a clear shot of the profile... even from the side!

BGD Aurora Band 7 GYP.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Yahoo!!!! LOVE IT!!!! SO gorgeous!!!! Can you do a perspective shot for us from a distance? Also remind me of your finger size again? It has such a huge blingtastic presence on you!!! :love:

edit - NOW I WANT ONE!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can totally do a perspective shot! But it will have to wait until my husband comes back home this evening. I'm working from home alone right now... and not getting much done as it flashes when I type and I'm like a hypnotized magpie at the moment.

The band is 5 mm wide at the double stone portions though. Each .32 is 4.5 mm. Just to give you perspective. My ring size for this band (because of the width) is a 6.5. I normally run to about a 6.25 or 6. But knew this one was going to be just a solid piece.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Enjoy it Gypsy! You deserve it!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous. Me thinks your e-ring will not get much wear now 8)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Gypsy, totally FABOO! You did a great job designing this ring. I love every element of it. And I DO love the milgraining even though you were a tad uncertain. I think it really puts the cherry on the proverbial sundae. Wear it in good health and enjoy every minute of it!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Lizzy! :wavey:

Dream thank you very much! I plan on wearing this Monday through Friday and my engagement ring on weekends... eventually. But I think that for the first couple of months this sucker is gonna be on the finger even on the weekends. :Up_to_something:

Gemgirl, thank you honey. I honestly could not have done it without Brian and Lesley. Brian just talks everything through with me, each step, each decision is carefully vetted for both atristic and structural merit. Lesley always gives me her unfiltered opinion. And together they just make projects so easy to do.

Plus, If something changes (like in this case the angling of the ten pointers gave the ring too clustered a look when the setter started doing the work and Brian knew I wouldn't be happy with that so they let me know. And we were going to try to diamond cut the prongs, but they are so tiny and delicate there wasn't any real way, except to make them bigger then diamond cut them, which would have defeated the purpose) they are so quick to get my opinion and make sure I am going to be happy with the final product. Plus Brian understands how to talk to me when I fixate (and I do) and get me to see the bigger picture.

Generally, all this gives me peace of mind. And for someone who runs on stress the way I do. That's just priceless.

::)

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, Gypsy, this is amazing. Try not to go blind from sparkle-gazing! :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS :o I love 1/2 eternity bands.

I want one!!!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
i love it, love it!!

a step up from your typical eternity (not that there's anything wrong with one of those either!)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW Gypsy, that turned out *fabulously*!

It looks amazing and substantial on your hand :love: Congrats on your new design!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Echinda. I will try... but I may need sunglasses. Intellectually I KNOW how AGS0 round brilliants just scream light at you-- but as an asscher owner I am always surprised when I see them on MY hands because I am used to the patterns drawing me in. While I have an extremely bright asscher with a setting that really maximizes light return AGS0's are just so different, especially when set side by side.

Bright Ice, I do too. Full eternities aren't comfortable for me. Plus I like the fact that going half eternity allows me to get maximum blingage from the top view, instead of smaller stones all around.

Thank you Rosetta! It's defintiely different, but I do love 'typical' single row bands as well. I am actually wearing my 7 stone (all set in a line) on my right hand and contemplating getting the diamonds bezel set in a band this year. I do love me some bezels.

Thank you Yssie! Yes, I can defintely say without a shadow of a doubt that it is the most substantial piece I own in terms of diamonds. It took a few minutes to adjust to it. Just a few though. I am afterall, a PSer through and through. :devil:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You TOTALLY deserve this and I know you have been waiting for it for awhile. It is amazingly beautiful on your finger. Congrats L!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Another masterpiece. Enjoy and wear it in good health.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG that is stunning Gypsy! :love:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Gypsy, it is a gorgeous, blingtastic ring :love: I just love it. It looks so beautiful on your hand. This was worth waiting for :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: Love the hand shots; Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: WOW!!! :love: :love:

That is all =)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W :love: W!!! Stunning!!! Congrats on such a beautiful custom piece! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, this is a seriously stunning piece. By that I mean, not run of the mill, stunning, but over the top gorgeous. I have always
loved the work Brian and Lesley do, but lately, they are hitting home run after home run. This is one. The milgrain and the
band is just lovely, and the proportions of the stones perfect. I love the profile as well. Just perfect. I don't know how you will
possibly get any work done with that lovely sparkling on your finger!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a lovely thing to say Tacori. I really appreciate it. It's a lovely reward, I have to admit. And I am grateful I was able to get it.

Thank you Effe that's very high praise!

Thank you Packrat. I'm enjoying it.

Risingsun, absolutely worth waiting for! I am so glad it's on my finger, but I am also glad I went for this project over the others I was considering (both smaller projects and larger ones) and you all helped steer me in the right direction.

Skippy, I love it on the hand. I just took a shower and had to take it off... and really missed it. I had put it in with my other bands. I went to go pick it up and when I put it back on I felt just as happy to have it as I first did this morning when John put it on my finger.

Thank you Stargurl and Aprilbaby!

luv2sparkle. Since I have two pieces by them (both very different) I obviously agree. They put a lot of love in each piece and both GENUINELY love what they do. I always know when I am speaking with them that this isn't just a business for them, it's a calling. And Brian loves design and enjoys a challenging piece. It's rewarding for him. When I called them today to thank them and confirm receipt they were so HAPPY for me, and so HAPPY that I loved it. Just genuinely happy about the piece not the sale. It makes the piece that much more special knowing it comes from such a place.

Thank you Danny! I want to see your new ring too!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautifully and I am glad that you are so happy with it. That makes the whole process complete!

Enjoy every moment of it! I don't recall ever seeing milgrain on the edges of a ring shank (except for a milgrain wedding band) but it is a very pretty look. Brian obviously knew what he was talking about!

Again, enjoy your ring and don't forget to wave it around the tree lights - spectacular flashes!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow wow wow! I love this band, I think all of the little details (like that perfect milgrain, and the way the ends are finished with that double band thing) make it just PERFECT. Add BGD signature stones to that and this band is truly amazing. I love that it looks unique but still completely classic. I am so happy for you! Enjoy it!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results