shape
carat
color
clarity

My Beautiful Halo Ring by David Klass.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just gorgeous! Love everything about it!

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it’s super stunning!!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the fleur d' lis design -does it have any special meaning or you?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!!!!! Adore the halo. Love the bezel/claw combo. Wow.

Hand pics?!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DK did a STUNNING job!!! It's such a gorgeous halo and ring!! :love::love::love:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I like the two sizes of stones in the halo, very snazzy.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Woooooowie! The graduated halo looks incredible. Gives the regular halos a run for their money. Can’t wait to see mod pics.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a beautiful ring - so much gorgeous detail!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is such a beautiful ring, enjoy!

giamari23

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is positively stunning, wear it in good health!

Vidalia

Shiny_Rock
Yowza! Your ring is truly beautiful. The thoughtfulness in its design and the skill of the craftsmen really shine through. Wear in happiness and good health!

iwantadiamond

Rough_Rock
:angel: Omg I want this ring!!!

iwantadiamond

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

After many months of waiting, I FINALLY got a hold of my ring a couple weeks ago. It went through quite a few CAD changes but in the end, DK & Amy got it **just right **! My inspiration came from a few rings & I incorporated the 3 Fleurs on my basket as was on the ring I had sold (the new stone wouldn't fit it). I hassled DK that I wanted his uber bench to make my ring & he patiently confirmed several times that yes, his uber bench was on the job. LOL After seeing some of his finely executed halo's recently made me comfortable in asking him to make my ring. I wanted a delicate halo this time around. In fact, I wanted a softer ring all around. He delivered. I'm uploading the glamour pics he sent. I have to make sure I lotion my dessert dry hands & wait for some decent lighting then do my photo shoot. :lol-2: The ring is size 6, & is made of Platinum with VS H colour melee. I had F-G VS in my last halo with another J stone & there was not any noticeable difference between them. I find the same with the H melee & my J stone. The H melee are really quite white & sparkle like crazy. No way you can see any colour. I think the halo from point to point is 14.86mm. I wanted the 4 points cause no matter if I look at my ring straight on or from the side, it always looks oriented. :mrgreen2:
Platinum- 9.2 grams, G-H-VS-.74 ct, Size 6.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-2.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-3.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-4.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-5.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-6.jpg

Judy
:)

What is the size of the main stone and the small stones?

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! it's gorgeous! I love the graduated sizing of the stones in the halo- it makes it just a little different! DK is doing great work! Your ring looks tremendous, but it also looks very wearable!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So vintage-y and gorgeous! I love Fleur-de-Lis so the gallery is right down my alley. Overall, just a spectacular ring!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know how I missed this, but I just love you’re new ring! It is just so delicious! Enjoy that beauty!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!:love: We need some more pictures!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi All,

After many months of waiting, I FINALLY got a hold of my ring a couple weeks ago. It went through quite a few CAD changes but in the end, DK & Amy got it **just right **! My inspiration came from a few rings & I incorporated the 3 Fleurs on my basket as was on the ring I had sold (the new stone wouldn't fit it). I hassled DK that I wanted his uber bench to make my ring & he patiently confirmed several times that yes, his uber bench was on the job. LOL After seeing some of his finely executed halo's recently made me comfortable in asking him to make my ring. I wanted a delicate halo this time around. In fact, I wanted a softer ring all around. He delivered. I'm uploading the glamour pics he sent. I have to make sure I lotion my dessert dry hands & wait for some decent lighting then do my photo shoot. :lol-2: The ring is size 6, & is made of Platinum with VS H colour melee. I had F-G VS in my last halo with another J stone & there was not any noticeable difference between them. I find the same with the H melee & my J stone. The H melee are really quite white & sparkle like crazy. No way you can see any colour. I think the halo from point to point is 14.86mm. I wanted the 4 points cause no matter if I look at my ring straight on or from the side, it always looks oriented. :mrgreen2:
Platinum- 9.2 grams, G-H-VS-.74 ct, Size 6.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-2.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-3.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-4.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-5.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-6.jpg

Judy

Oh yes - it is simply gorgeous!!!!

AMRN0516

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

Judy

Gorge!
Hand shots?!

iwantadiamond

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

Judy

Hand shots please???

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness!! how beautiful is that ring? Such an heirloom. Congrats :love:

Now we need more pics! Stat! :mrgreen2:

headlight

Ideal_Rock
That is GORGEOUS! I am LOVING your halo. I can't wait to see photos on your finger! You must be absolutely OVERJOYED. Congratulations!!!

jamtengee

Rough_Rock
Wow... I think this is my dream halo! :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amlactin is the BEST cream for dry hands..Someone suggested it to me and thought a lot of my problem with my ugly hands was severe dehydration..:lol: I took her advice recently and omg..My hands soaked up so much and then patted them with tissue to get the rest off that didn’t soak in..They look so much better! They’re still ugly but much smoother and healthy looking..Get some of that stuff and please post pics!

Q

Queenie60

How did I miss this one???? A beautiful and romantic ring.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful... I love the larger stones at NSEW and how they taper down ever-so-slightly.

However... WE. NEED. MORE. PICS. ;-)

iwantadiamond

Rough_Rock
This is beautiful... I love the larger stones at NSEW and how they taper down ever-so-slightly.

However... WE. NEED. MORE. PICS. ;-)
I think she’s done w this thread Just wanted the attention ‍♀️

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD. Drooling. I was away and missed this. may I say, I love it!! MORE PIX please!!!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Hand shots, please!

And also, specs on the diamond and halo sizes. I adore the vintage looking halos, where I'm not a fan of modern halo settings. David Klass knocked it out of the park with this one! 14+mm across! Holy finger coverage!!!

ETA: Will you wear this alone? Any possibility of wearing a band with a donut this size? I'm super curious!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results