carat
color
clarity

My Beautiful Halo Ring by David Klass.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi All,

After many months of waiting, I FINALLY got a hold of my ring a couple weeks ago. It went through quite a few CAD changes but in the end, DK & Amy got it **just right **! My inspiration came from a few rings & I incorporated the 3 Fleurs on my basket as was on the ring I had sold (the new stone wouldn't fit it). I hassled DK that I wanted his uber bench to make my ring & he patiently confirmed several times that yes, his uber bench was on the job. LOL After seeing some of his finely executed halo's recently made me comfortable in asking him to make my ring. I wanted a delicate halo this time around. In fact, I wanted a softer ring all around. He delivered. I'm uploading the glamour pics he sent. I have to make sure I lotion my dessert dry hands & wait for some decent lighting then do my photo shoot. :lol-2: The ring is size 6, & is made of Platinum with VS H colour melee. I had F-G VS in my last halo with another J stone & there was not any noticeable difference between them. I find the same with the H melee & my J stone. The H melee are really quite white & sparkle like crazy. No way you can see any colour. I think the halo from point to point is 14.86mm. I wanted the 4 points cause no matter if I look at my ring straight on or from the side, it always looks oriented. :mrgreen2:
Platinum- 9.2 grams, G-H-VS-.74 ct, Size 6.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-2.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-3.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-4.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-5.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-6.jpg

Judy
:)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning :love::love::love:
Halolicious and so romantic.:kiss2:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I love the very intricate details no matter where I look on your ring! :appl: I look forward to hand shots.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you ladies! I'm going to stick my hands in a vat of Vaseline. :lol-2: The 1st set of pictures didn't have the engraving & it looked off. After he finished it, it knocked me out. So fluid & the milgraine/beading is SO SO delicate. I'm thrilled with it.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love this! I love halos, especially when they are unique like this. Love the larger stones at NSEW. Gorgeous! And the claws! Yum! Can't wait to see it on your hand!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness! It is breathtaking! I love all the detail! The engraving and milgrain are so beautiful! :love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its AMAZING! I'm partial to the graduated halo diamonds myself. I love it!:love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!!! WOW!!!
So gorgeous!! Can’t wait for hand shots!!!
I LOVE it!!!
:love::love:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely beautiful!!!!! Love the graduated stones in the halo!! :love::love::love:

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!! DK has turned out some amazing pieces lately.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! That’s an amazing setting! It is everything you described with words! Looking forward to handshots!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, beautiful ring, well done! :love::clap:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is SPECTACULAR!! Absolutely spectacular!! Love every detail, and the whole. Yum!!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
when do we get hand shots???

it is beautiful!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!! I can't wait to see pics of it on your hand, what a work of art!! :love::love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you soak your hand in the vat of Vaseline yet? :geek2:

sushikatsu

Rough_Rock
Unlurking myself to say, you might need sunglasses just to wear that ring. :sun: :dance: So worth the wait! It's gorgeous!! :love: Congrats Judy and enjoy your new bling!

Reactions: D&T

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a WOW ring! I love it. I can't wait to see hand shots. I don't care if your hands look like you spent months in the Sahara, pop that baby on and let us take a look-see.

TheBlingleys

Rough_Rock
Wow!!! All I can say is wow!!!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is really beautiful! Love the details of your setting!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'll definitely attempt to take pics tomorrow. I have L'occitane shea cream on my hands now. If you saw my other thread, oh boy, holy embarassing hands. I only posted for the thread but nope. I've got to soften the middle aged hands. LOL LOL Thank you for the compliments. It took a while to get the ring to where it got. Thank goodness DK & Amy are champs when it comes to redoing CADS. :oops2:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
love love love This setting!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Holy Smokes this is gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to see hand shots

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful new piece - it's fabulous!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous (not-so) little work of art! Beautiful!!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
waiting for hand shots......:pray::love:

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
I scrolled all the way to the bottom without reading a thing, looking for hand shots :lol:
I’m so anxious! Its absolutely spectacular! The graduated halo is so soft and fluid. It’s a forever setting! Congrats! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results