shape
carat
color
clarity

My Beautiful Engagment Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
This is a picture of my engagment ring. It is platinum antique setting. There are sapphires on the side, as well as other diamonds within the outter setting. The center stone is a round, 3.5 ct. I hope you like it!

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
The pictures are broken for me!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no, pics aren''t visible
8.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
No pics...
7.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I want to see this beauty...........................
39.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~No pics for me either...
39.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
no pics for a 3.5!!!!
39.gif
sacriledge!!!!! laladozier is teasing us.....show us your bling!!!

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
I apologize. I woke up this morning, got on the website and there are NO pictures....I will try to fix this. I am new so bear with me....please respond if this doesnt work so i can try again, or. does anyone know the best way to add pictures? I clicked the picture icon. SHould I attach the file? I will try that. Let me know! Thanks! Sorry about that.

LaLaDozier Ring1.JPG

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
I think this works!

LaLaDozier Ring2.JPG

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
The lighting was horrible! I cannot get a good picture that makes the ring sparkle! oh well. you get the picture...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Amazing! Is this a custom mount--it really is beautiful. Tell us how your ring "came to be". You know how we love details!
3.gif
And of course, any pictures would be very welcome......
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is an incredible ring! I''ve never seen anything quite like it. Tell us more about it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s very unique. Can you tell us the story behind it??

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
There really is no story, that i know of. I saw the ring in a little Jewelry store in Oxford, Mississippi on a routine visit there. (I went to Ole Miss for a year) I knew that I wanted something very unique. And, I also "requested" sapphires because I have a ring that I got for my high school graduation from my parents that had diamonds and sapphires and I loved it. Anyway, when I spotted it, I immediatly fell in love, although, I did not think for a second that my soon to be fiance would be able to afford it. To my supprise, he loved it too, and when he proposed, there it was! I hope that I will be able to pass it down to my first child, to keep it in the family, and because I have enjoyed it so much already, I hope someone will be able to as well. I do wish I knew actual ring history, but unfortunatly all i know is that it was bought and given to me!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That ring is amazing. The stone is a honker and the detail in the setting just takes my breath away...the swoooping sapphires, really quite a unique and special piece!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
WOW, that''s SOME ring!
30.gif
It''s stunning, and looks very... regal! Like a throne!
Enjoy and congratulations!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Holy mackerel !!

That''s some ring!!!
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzas!!!!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
WOW I don''t think that I have ever seen another ring quite like it!
In the words of charlotte, from Charlotte''s web "that is SOME ring!!"

take some better pics in natural light when you get a sunny day so we can see that baby sparkle.
3.gif

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
Hey Everyone. Thanks for the comments. Sophie, I will try to find some time to take and post another picture in the natural light. Thanks for the suggestion, the indoor lighting makes it look dull.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2007 2:44:48 PM
Author: LaLaDozier
There really is no story, that i know of. I saw the ring in a little Jewelry store in Oxford, Mississippi on a routine visit there. (I went to Ole Miss for a year) I knew that I wanted something very unique. And, I also ''requested'' sapphires because I have a ring that I got for my high school graduation from my parents that had diamonds and sapphires and I loved it. Anyway, when I spotted it, I immediatly fell in love, although, I did not think for a second that my soon to be fiance would be able to afford it. To my supprise, he loved it too, and when he proposed, there it was! I hope that I will be able to pass it down to my first child, to keep it in the family, and because I have enjoyed it so much already, I hope someone will be able to as well. I do wish I knew actual ring history, but unfortunatly all i know is that it was bought and given to me!
boy done good! It always amazes me when I hear stores where the guys actually retained the info and surprised the girls with exactly what they love!! yay you!!!

and yes, I hope you get some more - closer BIGGER pictures in maybe outside daytime lighting? Inside lights are so hard when you want crisp details!

Congratulations!! :)

jfan

Rough_Rock
Wow, it''s beautiful! I love the diamond sapphire combo (I''m biased, though
2.gif
)
Would love to see more pics when you can post them!

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much, again! All the comments were so sweet. I will try to get a free minuite tommorw to take some pictures outside. Hopefully the weather wont be rainy.

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
What a big beautiful ring!! Gorgeous!! Congratulations on getting your dream ring (first time around
1.gif
). Can''t wait for lots more pictures PLEASE!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, the setting is incredible! The details are just amazing, nice rock too
36.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
My goodness! That''s quite a commanding ring!

Congratulations!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is definitely a helluva ring you have there! The story behind it is so sweet, what a wonderful man you have! I also would love to see more pics--it''s gorgeous!

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
Here is another old picture I have of the ring. If you notice, the setting is a little different. We had another "head" put on it because my jeweler making my bands said the prongs were wearing down to fast. So now it is set up. In these next pictures it is set down more into the setting. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results