shape
carat
color
clarity

My Beautiful Engagment Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your diamond is HUGE. Your setting is very unique. I would love to see more pictures!

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
I honestly dont think that my computer likes me. I will try the picture thing again!

100_1938.JPG

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
I think you can see the setting better in this one

laura finger.JPG

gail013

Shiny_Rock
That is so beautiful, who is the setting made by? It has some of the same features that I used in my custom ring-especially that scallop of diamonds. It looks great on your hand, congrats!

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Wow,. that''s an amazing ring and a lovely story. Congrats!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Wow. That sure is big and very unique! Congrats!
36.gif

I do have a question though:

Can you honestly wear that everyday? It looks like it sits up pretty high. I would be knocking everything!!!
31.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!
emhot.gif
thats some show stopper. How many times a day do you get stopped and asked about your unique ring?

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
Hey. In response to the "can you wear it everyday?" The answer is yes. Although, it does sit up extreamly high, and higher due to the fact that i got a new "top" for it, it really is still functionalbe. Yes, it can get in tbe way sometimes, especially when its cold outside and my fingers "shirnk" or something and it keeps falling to the side...haha. but I do wear it everyday. My bands are curved (i got one for each side) and they look great together, alone so for traveling I will probably just wear those. People are crazy, so when I go certian places I turn my ring around so ppl dont see, because I don''t want to get mugged! haha

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
In response to gail013''s question. It was in a jewelry store that sold anitques pieces. So, im not sure who made it.

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
In response to gail013s question. (if this shows up twice its because my page went away and im not sure if it submitted or not) He got in a jewelry store that sold antique pieces. So, im not sure who made it.

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
In reply to NYCSparkle. I do get stopped actually a lot. Its usually when I am at a store signing a reciept bc I am left handed so they will see it. Or, when I go into other jewelry stores. I honestly think some ppl might think its fake and want to see it because I am so young. (Im 22) and they think that I am either dating an old rich man, or its fake. haha. (I assure you its not fake!) Its by no means a perfect stone. I dont know what the color of it is, and I think its an SI1. My fiance put the appriasal in his safty deposit box and wont get it out for me to see and wont tell me speficics. But its eye clean and I put it next to my mother''s G colored stone and it looks about that.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/24/2007 12:18:33 PM
Author: LaLaDozier
In response to gail013s question. (if this shows up twice its because my page went away and im not sure if it submitted or not) He got in a jewelry store that sold antique pieces. So, im not sure who made it.
Wonder if there''s a trademark inside or designer''s logo? Maybe your eyes are good enough to see without a loupe, or do you have a loupe you can search it out with? It would be so neat to know more about the history of this ring (I say this selfishly, but it would be cool for you and your FI to know too!)

I love it that at 22 you were taken with such a bold and interesting piece for your e-ring! I think sometimes we get caught up in the whole "what is age-appropriate" thing, you know?

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
monarch64,
I took the ring and looked all in the inside. I didnt see anything. If I am ever back in Oxford, I will go to the jewelry store and see if the owner knows anything. Also, thanks for the "age appropriate" comment. I know it was a bold move, but its totally my personality. All my friends knew that I would get something crazy for my ring.

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
I took some better pictures outside! I will post them as soon as I find my cord to hook up my camera to my computer!

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
LaLaDozier, that is an AMAZING ring!!!!

...Not to highjack this thread, but Bargaincrazy, have you decided on a wedding band yet?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results