shape
carat
color
clarity

My Barry Pink Tourmaline Big Debut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh she''s gorgeous!!!!! I just love her.
30.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! My two favorite things - asschers and pink
30.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Brandy, Catmom, MonkeyPie a ton of thanks, you guys are so sweet... thanks for dropping in!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
It''s wonderful! I think the Icekid''s avatar type of ring would be really great for it, to showcase both the precision cutting and a pastel color. It could be "less is more" with this one.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
It is so beautiful!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful colour, asschers are very elegant.
30.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovinggems, Kribbie -thank you!
Mr. Ma Re - I think you''re right,,, so I bought it
9.gif
last night, what do you think of white gold? i want the color to pop... so no yellow or rose right?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Barry did good!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Kismet.

Chicago

Shiny_Rock
Wow wow and wow, it is absolutely magnificent!
36.gif

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
WOW such a great color, D&T! I love it!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, D&T - I LOVE it!!!! The colour is lovely, and I adore the cut! What are you planning to do with it?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chicago, AMguy, LTP- thanks for your kind words, as for settings, well I had a pending buy with the LOGR ring with baguettes, then he just told me he needed bigger side baguettes to accompany the size change for the head, I really didn''t want to go any larger on the sidestones besides that, it will be too wide for my finger and it''ll stick out too far with the size difference already. So I''m back to the bezeling idea.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 3:38:10 PM
Author: D&T
Chicago, AMguy, LTP- thanks for your kind words, as for settings, well I had a pending buy with the LOGR ring with baguettes, then he just told me he needed bigger side baguettes to accompany the size change for the head, I really didn''t want to go any larger on the sidestones besides that, it will be too wide for my finger and it''ll stick out too far with the size difference already. So I''m back to the bezeling idea.
I absolutely love bezeled Asschers, so I can''t wait to see what you do with it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results