shape
carat
color
clarity

My Awesome Brian Gavin Diamond (BGD) Experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ACN

Rough_Rock
First and foremost, let me say thank you to pricescope and all the wonderful members who volunteer their time to help those new to the forum find and pick out amazing stones. Without this forums help, I would have been completely lost!

Now to share my BGD story:

Prior to contacting Lesley and Brian at BGD, I had been eyeing a few stones at other reputable and recommended vendors here on pricescope when I saw a few reviews on how pleased people were with their BGD experience. I decided to email Lesley to see if they had any stones that matched my criteria just out of curiosity. Within an hour (at 10 PM in the evening!!), Lesley emailed me back that she was going to contact their factory to see if any stones that matched my criteria were in production as they did not have any in house. The next day, I received some great news that there was a stone matching what I wanted and she gave me numerous options on how I could proceed from here.

Needless to say, after many emails back and forth from Lesley and me, I decided that was I amazed with their customer service, prompt emails (I swear Lesley never sleeps as I got many emails at 1-2 AM!), the stone, their very competitive pricing, and most importantly: their willingness to listen and work with me.

After being on pricescope and looking at so many ASET and IS images, as well as having PS members look over my ASET and IS images; everyone said that this diamond would be a keeper and there would be no problems. With that being said, I set my bar of expectations really really high (part of me feared that maybe I set it too high).

I finally picked up the engagement ring from FedEX yesterday and I was so anxious that I opened it up right there in the car. At first, I thought Lesley and Brian were playing a cruel joke on me as I opened the box, then had to open another box, and then finally another box...by the 3rd box I was expecting a note saying, "Hahaha..better luck next time
25.gif
." Anyways, when I saw I the diamond, I was simply astonished; all I could think of was "WOW!!!" This diamond not only exceeded by very high expectations, but blew them straight out of the water!!!

The pictures that I''m going to show you (that I took) do NOT do the ring any justice (I need to practice my photo taking skills!). This ring sparkles constantly, brilliant fire, and is blinding from across the room.
36.gif

It has been a wonderful experience working with Brian and Lesley and I would highly recommend them to anyone! I am already looking forward to working with them again for some diamond stubs in the near future and maybe an upgrade to this e-ring in a few years!!

Thank you Brian and Lesley for making this shopping experience wonderful!

Stats:

Carat: 2.394
Color: I
Clarity: VS2
M: 8.59 x 8.62 x 5.29
Table: 55.8%
Depth: 61.5%
Crown: 34.8
Pavilion: 40.8
LHGF: 75

ASET + Hears Image

BrianGavin_Solitaire1.jpg

ACN

Rough_Rock
#2:

BrianGavin_Solitaire2.1.jpg

ACN

Rough_Rock
#3:

BrianGavin_Solitaire3.1.jpg

ACN

Rough_Rock
#4:

Bling 001S.jpg

ACN

Rough_Rock
#5:

Bling 003S.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, that''s one BIG beautiful stone!
9.gif
and a beautiful setting to go with. Well done!
36.gif

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! (and huge!)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, love it!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful! they are a gem to work with! Glad you had a fantastic experience with them

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
Phenomenal interpretation of a classic - simply gorgeous!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! Your diamond is
30.gif
Brian and Leslie are the dynamic duo. I have worked with them and their diamonds and customer service are excellent, IMO
1.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
The ring is absolutely stunning. Please post hand pics after the proposal. She''s going to love it.
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Brian and Lesley do such an amazing job. The diamond is beyond stunning and I just love the setting. She''ll be thrilled to say the least!!! Please come back with hand pics after you propose.
30.gif
30.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrates!!!

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, its stunning and HUGE!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a gorgeous diamond and ring. Congratulations.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Wowzers.

I am glad BGD found you such an amazing stone. It is a show stopper.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! She''s gonna love it!!

ACN

Rough_Rock
One more teaser pic (I figured out how to adjust the brightness, so this should look better then my previous 2). As for when she is getting it; not sure yet, she is busy traveling for work, plus I need to think of a creative way to ask.
26.gif

Bling 005s - Copy.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She''s a beauty! Hand pics when you get them. Congratulations!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just exquisite, she is one lucky girl!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Great job!!
36.gif

(Oh, and I LOVE your avatar!!!)
snicker.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a knockout!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely Stunning!

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results