shape
carat
color
clarity

My AVR is here!

muesli

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing okay in these trying times❤.

I received my gorgeous lab grown AVR recently and it's so amazingly beautiful!

The stone:
Lab grown AVR 1.39 ct G VS1

It's so bright, crisp and crystal clear, very mirror like, I can't stop looking at it! Almost like it's alive somehow, beautiful in every lighting condition I've seen it in so far. I love the way the light play with the facets..just soooo pretty!

20200327_095411.jpg

The setting:

Jonathan @Rhino designed this gorgeous setting for me, I love how it's simple, elegant but still has that je ne sais quoi.
As a fantasy lover my inspiration came from the elves in " The Lord of the rings", with the clean, flowing and organic lines.
It's made in platinum, very dainty and the claw prongs are stunning!

I find that the ring has a zen like quality to it, the prongs are like a lotus flower holding on to a glimmering drop of dew.

Ring size is 6.25, because of my knuckle, I think my finger size is perhaps 5.75 - 6.00 - ish but it's totally fine, very comfortable.
Band width: 2 mm:

20200327_094958.jpg
20200327_090947.jpg
Time for more pictures!

On my hand in different lighting conditions, I think it's a very nice size for me, I was honestly shocked over how big it was (1.00 ct is considered BIG here):

20200327_094032.jpg
20200327_094211.jpg
20200327_093949.jpg

Randoms:

20200326_144213.jpg
20200327_085803.jpg

It's quite a chameleon :).

Doggy approved:

20200327_091409.jpg

(I have a black phone cover and the stone is a bit dirty because of my fingers but it still look great :D.
Excuse my dry hands :) )

I can recommend working with Jonathan and Vikki wholeheartedly! They are so nice, professional, patient and they really want you to be happy.

We (fiance and I) don't regret getting a lab grown diamond a single bit as we love science and what we humans are capable of creating.

I absolutely adore it!
(This is how happy I am ;-) ):

20200327_161244.jpg

Lots of love to you all!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing okay in these trying times❤.

I received my gorgeous lab grown AVR recently and it's so amazingly beautiful!

The stone:
Lab grown AVR 1.39 ct G VS1

It's so bright, crisp and crystal clear, very mirror like, I can't stop looking at it! Almost like it's alive somehow, beautiful in every lighting condition I've seen it in so far. I love the way the light play with the facets..just soooo pretty!

20200327_095411.jpg

The setting:

Jonathan @Rhino designed this gorgeous setting for me, I love how it's simple, elegant but still has that je ne sais quoi.
As a fantasy lover my inspiration came from the elves in " The Lord of the rings", with the clean, flowing and organic lines.
It's made in platinum, very dainty and the claw prongs are stunning!

I find that the ring has a zen like quality to it, the prongs are like a lotus flower holding on to a glimmering drop of dew.

Ring size is 6.25, because of my knuckle, I think my finger size is perhaps 5.75 - 6.00 - ish but it's totally fine, very comfortable.
Band width: 2 mm:

20200327_094958.jpg
20200327_090947.jpg
Time for more pictures!

On my hand in different lighting conditions, I think it's a very nice size for me, I was honestly shocked over how big it was (1.00 ct is considered BIG here):

20200327_094032.jpg
20200327_094211.jpg
20200327_093949.jpg

Randoms:

20200326_144213.jpg
20200327_085803.jpg

It's quite a chameleon :).

Doggy approved:

20200327_091409.jpg

(I have a black phone cover and the stone is a bit dirty because of my fingers but it still look great :D.
Excuse my dry hands :) )

I can recommend working with Jonathan and Vikki wholeheartedly! They are so nice, professional, patient and they really want you to be happy.

We (fiance and I) don't regret getting a lab grown diamond a single bit as we love science and what we humans are capable of creating.

I absolutely adore it!
(This is how happy I am ;-) ):

20200327_161244.jpg

Lots of love to you all!

THUD!!!!
❤️❤️❤️

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this!!!! Also, is your pup a havanese or cockapoo? She looks so much like our cockapoo!

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Thank you for sharing it with us : -)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely perfect! I love the size and that faceting...yummy! So delicious. The setting is lovely, I especially love how rounded the shank looks. Very nice for comfort!!
Oh and your dog is adorable as well!!
Congratulations on your engagement and on owning such a gorgeous stone and ring!!

muesli

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Thank you for sharing it with us : -)

Thank you! I'll try to make a video with another phone as mine can't handle it :lol:, it's a disco ball.
Clarity is fab, no effects of stria ;-).
My boyfriend, who is not interested in jewelry, is very impressed, he did not expect it to sparkle as much as it does:D.

Your ring is absolutely perfect! I love the size and that faceting...yummy! So delicious. The setting is lovely, I especially love how rounded the shank looks. Very nice for comfort!!
Oh and your dog is adorable as well!!
Congratulations on your engagement and on owning such a gorgeous stone and ring!!

Thank you so much! It's super comfy! Aaaw she is our little darling :).
Thank you!!!:kiss2:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Wow! Wow!
unbelievably gorgeous. Those colors!
Amazing.

Just lovely.

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
So glad about the non existent stria! And your diamonds cut is so bubbly and divine I’m so envious

Do you have a lab report with all the specs (like pavilion angles, table size etc.)?

muesli

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Wow! Wow!
unbelievably gorgeous. Those colors!
Amazing.

Just lovely.

Thank you ❤!

So glad about the non existent stria! And your diamonds cut is so bubbly and divine I’m so envious

Do you have a lab report with all the specs (like pavilion angles, table size etc.)?

Thank you :). It really is, there is always something happening, so bubbly is a perfect way to describe it:).

Sure, here you go:

20200328_111229.jpg

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful! What is the diameter of the stone, is it around 7mm? I have a 7mm mrb I'm thinking of resetting as a solitaire and I think that's a lovely size on your hand. Looks surprisingly big! Does Rhino sell that setting now?

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful! And the size suits you perfectly.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty! It looks beautiful on you...we need the deets!

m1918

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for uploading so many pictures! It’s really helpful and doesn’t hurt to look have something pretty to look at.

I know you were worried about the stria— how do you feel now? Can you see it at all?

muesli

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful! What is the diameter of the stone, is it around 7mm? I have a 7mm mrb I'm thinking of resetting as a solitaire and I think that's a lovely size on your hand. Looks surprisingly big! Does Rhino sell that setting now?

Thank you :)! Yes, the measurements are: 7.06 x 7.09 x 4.58 mm.
It really do look quite big, it's a nice size, impactful and still great for every day wear.
Yes he does :).

It’s beautiful! And the size suits you perfectly.

Thank you so much! :)

Really pretty! It looks beautiful on you...we need the deets!

Thank you!!!

Thank you for uploading so many pictures! It’s really helpful and doesn’t hurt to look have something pretty to look at.

I know you were worried about the stria— how do you feel now? Can you see it at all?

You're most welcome! I agree,in these times we need every bit of light to get through it. I'm glad you find it helpful (I love when posters post a lot of pictures as it helped me, and if I can help someone else I'd be very happy) :).

Honestly I only see soft glimmering (romantic:)) glitter (and pastels) when looking at it:). It's super clear to me, so no,I don't see any stria or believe that it has any impact on the performance of the stone at all. It's just so beautiful! Hard to describe it but it's always "on", even my fiance reaches for it just to play with it and he has no interest in diamonds (well maybe now ;)).

I have a GIA 0.70 ct mrb F VS2 and the AVR is just as clear (if not clearer) as that one, its much brighter than the mrb aswell.

Hope that helps, just ask if you want to know more :).

Lots of hugs to you all!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so beautiful and looks just right on your hand!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SO glad I caught this topic on the side of another page because I rarely look in this sub-forum!

Your ring is beautiful! :love: I love the AVR....it has measurements very close to mine! They face up larger when that depth is less than 65! Enjoy your gorgeous ring!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Just so beautiful!! I hope to one day see an AVR in person. I love your description about how it is always "on". I'm so glad you are happy with it! Beautiful setting and beautiful stone!

muesli

Shiny_Rock
I am SO glad I caught this topic on the side of another page because I rarely look in this sub-forum!

Your ring is beautiful! :love: I love the AVR....it has measurements very close to mine! They face up larger when that depth is less than 65! Enjoy your gorgeous ring!

Oooooooh thank you soooooo much! I don't know how many times I've been drooling over your AVR (it's simply amaziiiing)!
Wow is that so (measurements)? Makes me even more happy with it:).

Thank you! <3

Just so beautiful!! I hope to one day see an AVR in person. I love your description about how it is always "on". I'm so glad you are happy with it! Beautiful setting and beautiful stone!

Thank you <3! Yes it's very hard not to look at it all the time, those pastels! Was in a car (when it was dark outside) and everytime whe passed a light it was in full disco ball - mode, both me and my fiance was ooooh-ing hahaha! I must say this cut is highly addictive lol.

Beautiful!

Thank you <3!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love your ring. And your puppy!

I'm so happy for you ! It's beautiful and it suits your hand perfectly ! Beautiful setting too !

Wow ... now I'm blind ! :lol:
And yes, I'm still enjoying my ring ... and I still take a lot of photos :D

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Omg this is stunning!!! I am considering the same OEC lab diamond from Jonathan. Can you post a video of it in action?!

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I think your diamond is absolutely stunning, the cut looks like flower petals! I am just getting into lab diamonds and I'm loving your ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results