carat
color
clarity

My AVC 1.33 K VS2 in an engagement ring

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1472876068|4072806 said:
Beautiful and you are a wonderful MIL for all the help!!!!

Arkieb1 - I am honored, thank you so much!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1471394053|4066723 said:
awww, you are incredibly sweet to give that to DIL! That's so generous and kind and I'm sure she's thrilled. That setting is amazing, and I think your stone looks great in it! Congrats to both of them and thanks for sharing with us :appl: :appl:

aw thank you so much.. !!!! :wavey: :wavey:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
derbygal|1471385236|4066686 said:
How sweet of you to pass on such a gorgeous stone. It is really gorgeous in that setting. :appl:

HI derbygal! thank you so much! I loved the stone, the AVC's are perfect!

:wavey: :wavey:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K|1471389390|4066704 said:
Beautiful ring! Gorgeous stone! What a wonderful way to welcome your future DIL into the family! :love: :love: :love:

CRYSTAL! thank you very very much! I love my future DIL.. she's a sweetheart, and best of all - she loves my son!!! thank you again.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thorstedswife|1472655646|4071882 said:
Wow that turned out amazing !! So excited for you and your son !

THANK YOU! thorstedswife! I feel lucky to be able to pass it down while I'm alive really, when I approached my husband about it he was great, he knew I really loved the stone but we both agreed that our son and future DIL would love it! so thank you again and I'm excited too about the wedding! if they can just find a way to pay for the WHOLE thing ;-)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Downsy|1472770013|4072399 said:
Awwww how sweet of you to do this for your son and future daughter in law. I'm sure she will love her new ring, it's really beautiful and so unique. I had a 41 point diamond set with 6 small rubies that I offered to my son when he got engaged. He wound up using it as a trade in as his fiancé wanted a princess cut and mine was round. But it helped reduce the cost of the new ring a bit.

Congratulations on your growing family.

Thank you so much Downsy! how kind of you.. you hit the nail on the head! I offered him several rings etc like you, he of course, loved the biggest one, I loved that stone, I loved that my husband fronted me some of the money (my dad had died and I used some of the money he left to me for the stone).. what makes me happier? my son or jewelry - while hard!!! ;-) it's being worn every day by a lovely woman who loves my son, couldn't be better than that. Again, thank you so much.. You are good mom!!!

:wavey: :wavey: :appl: :appl: :appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was beautifully and generously handled by you, Tekate. What a great mom you are! I'm so glad your future DIL loves it; it's a ring that deserves to be loved! And clearly you're a future MIL who deserves to be loved also. :) Best wishes to your family.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The engraving is lovely and probably gives your DIL enough of that Edwardian feel to make her happy. You're so lucky your
son pick a great DIL. I hope all my kids make wise choices!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-b|1472934954|4072967 said:
This was beautifully and generously handled by you, Tekate. What a great mom you are! I'm so glad your future DIL loves it; it's a ring that deserves to be loved! And clearly you're a future MIL who deserves to be loved also. :) Best wishes to your family.

mrs-b! thank you, so very nice of you to say!!! again, I"m humbled.. I am a lucky woman. You know I think you have some of the most spectacular jewelry.. I sincerely appreciate your kind words, I really do.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1472941908|4073006 said:
The engraving is lovely and probably gives your DIL enough of that Edwardian feel to make her happy. You're so lucky your
son pick a great DIL. I hope all my kids make wise choices!

tyty333! I know you asked weeks ago for a view of the engraving.. the only pix I have is the one I posted earlier.. the other is a video.. my son went down to get the ring, he took the above pix to send out and the jeweler asked him what kind of engraving he wanted so he didn't take it that day, 3 days later he picked it up and made a video for me.. so I had to learn how to take a snapshot in a video! I am also lazy! so until Pricescope mentioned it I hadn't done it because - I'm 63 and I'm lazy!!! - so my apologies to you and thank you for your thoughts and words both times.. Pricescope posters love jewelry and are the most respectful, cool, divergent group and it's wonderful. thank you so very much!!!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
This is gorgeous. The design is so different I love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results