Ideal_Rock
So beautiful. Wow.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hello gorgeous! I love your ring!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love:

That is one of the most heavenly rings I have ever seen. I think I may have mentioned this in your other thread...but just FYI, when I make my fortune, the first thing I will be doing is unashamedly copying this stunning ring ;))

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I dream of asschers... :love:

they are just too darn expensive... :(sad I would have to get a 2.5-3 ct size asscher to be happy with the face up size and that is WAAAAY beyond my budget. (head hung low)

LOOOVING your ring sooo much! ah, now I have to wipe my drool and drag myself to work...

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Yummy, delicious!!!!!!!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DuckLovingVegan said:
That's great that you got Erica's ring it's beautiful. I especially love that the diamonds are lower in color. What ring that Erica get in place of that beauty?

Absolutely Stunning ring. It took my breath the first time I saw it. So wanted it.

Erica is getting a 2.73 OEC that she bought off their site, putting it into their new Julia Bezel setting right now. I have been e-mailing with her about one for myself, she is awaiting hers anyday now. Can't wait to see it.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I can NEVER see enough pics of this ring. It was love at first sight and I'm so glad it went to a PSer so we can get even more shots!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, I absolutely love it! It actually brought tears to my eyes, because it's so perfect! Would it be tacky to ask how much the setting and side stones cost? I ask because this is almost the exact ring I'd like (when/if I get my fiasco cleaned up) and I'm curious if it's anywhere near my budget.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
One of my all time favorites for sure, gorgeous!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
I have always loved this ring!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
my jaw just dropped, absolutely gorgeous!! :love:

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
That's one of my favorite asscher rings - gorgeous! I'd love to see handshots!

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
OUTSTANDING ring and pictures! :love: :love:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's official.

this is now my favorite ring on PS. It's to white and bright (how can that be an L!) and just perfect!!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Amazing pics, NiceIce :appl: and beautiful ring of course :love: in fact, i get a little antsy in my pantsy just looking at it, its soooo gorgeous :bigsmile:

...im just joking there of course...of course...

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is one of the most stunning rings I've ever seen. Absolutely breathtaking :love:

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
*sigh*

...........it's all I can muster when I look at this beauty, everything about it is simply divine.

nice ice

Shiny_Rock
thank you for your kindness, PSers =) =) =) =) =)

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
such a gorgeous ring!

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
If I could ever get an asscher, I'd want it to be as beautiful as this one.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say in addition to that asscher being perfect, the balance of the setting, the side diamonds, the proportions, even the prong shape ... everything about it is just perfect.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
absolutely delish! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :love: :love: :love: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Wow BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope you don't mind if this goes in my "Inspiration" folder for my potential cushion settings! Dreamer_D pointed me here because I had a question about lower color sidestones and I'm SOOOO glad to see your phenomenal ring! So incredibly classy, classic, yet modern - I love it!!

nice ice

Shiny_Rock
Love Street~ I am inspired daily by the many breathtaking rings here on PS. Please feel welcome! I give all credit to Erica of JBEG, and of course, Leon Mege :appl: :appl: :appl:

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
For me this is the quintessential asscher ring. The center stone and side stones work so beautifully together! Lovely, lovely ring!!!

littlelanhua

Rough_Rock
wowza! that is simply stunning

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Wowie zowie! That is one stunning ring! :love: :love:

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!! The symmetry is just so striking, i can't stop staring at it!!! :love:

PS: also love the kitty in your profile pic..adorable :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results