shape
carat
color
clarity

My Asscher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!! I love asscher cut and this one is exceptional. Wow!!!! More pictures plssss!!!!! Preferably outside pics. Sorry too much requests. Just whenever you can. I''d really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
just beautiful!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Hot mama! What a ring!
30.gif
A well cut asscher always melts my heart. Enjoy it and congrats.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow that is beautiful!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Who made the setting - I love it!

peony14

Rough_Rock
The setting is made by Danhov. They are currently making my wedding band to match my ering. I can''t wait to get it!

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
So, so pretty!!!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
omg i love asschers!!!! and that one looks spectacular!

peony14

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
NICE!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
NICE.

JulietRomeoTango

Rough_Rock
18.gif
What a ring! - beautiful, elegant, understated and classic.
36.gif

Since you mentioned lurking about for over a year, could you elaborate on how you came about deciding on this shape and setting? What were the things you learned here that helped you in the process to get such a stunning piece? If there are too many to list, maybe just a quick synopsis of the top three things you think influenced you the most and maybe what pitfalls you think you avoided via the lurking process? I think this information would be really useful to other lurkers (or newbies like myself). Thanks!

peony14

Rough_Rock
JulietRomeoTango: I knew I wanted an asscher before I discovered Pricescope, but the site was really helpful in terms of providing information about what makes a good stone. I read almost every thread on asschers and gained a lot of information that I passed on to my fiance when he was shopping for the ring (not just cut and color information, but table, depth, girdle, everything!). I also looked at tons of photos of asschers to see what I liked and didn''t like. The site was really invaluable and I am so happy with my ring!

Hope that answers your question!

bigdiamondtinygal

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring. It looks great on you. I would love to know the mm meaurements of your stone and your ring size!

peony14

Rough_Rock
I''m not sure of the measurements, but my fingers are small...I''m a 4.25.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results