carat
color
clarity

My Art Deco Cluster Makeover

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stop this nonsense and give that ring to me, right this instant! :shock::love:
(I was hoping to shock you into turning it over- then I would run dramatically away while cackling-don't worry, I wouldn't make it to the edge of the yard before collapsing)
It's amazing.

Best comment EVER! Thank you :)

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stop this nonsense and give that ring to me, right this instant! :shock::love:
(I was hoping to shock you into turning it over- then I would run dramatically away while cackling-don't worry, I wouldn't make it to the edge of the yard before collapsing)
It's amazing.

I am with you! I need one in every color.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Honestly, the original is gorgeous, but I’m so glad for you that you knew what you wanted to change…I just don’t think it could have been any better than this. Those rubies and the detailed work are just perfection.

Thank you :)

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I'm going to get my sneaks on! :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is crazy gorgeous!!! Those rubies are out of this world! Love your new ring and happy to see your Casa in some pics, too! You have gorgeous pieces!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is crazy gorgeous!!! Those rubies are out of this world! Love your new ring and happy to see your Casa in some pics, too! You have gorgeous pieces!

My Casablanca is my "ring". It does not leave my left hand. I could not love it more. The rubies are so glowy. It really makes it a great right hand ring.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You are most welcome to run right over for a visit. :)

Thought if we keep running I may keel over ;-). I am past prime running age. My sneaks are now for show.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @HS4S_2 ! I love rubies in yellow gold! Stunning!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those rubies in the video…:shock::shock::shock:
No offense but I didn’t even notice the center stone.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those rubies in the video…:shock::shock::shock:
No offense but I didn’t even notice the center stone.

I agree that the rubies are amazing. They are captivating.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! It’s stunning! Absolutely beautiful!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found it! And, oh my dear sweet Jesus, this ring is insanely gorgeous! The original was beautiful but uninspiring (for lack of a better phrase. Please don’t beat me up). The rubies have truly transformed the piece. They took it from wow to WOWZA! :love: I’m not gonna lie, I’m super jealous of you right now.:lol-2:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Found it! And, oh my dear sweet Jesus, this ring is insanely gorgeous! The original was beautiful but uninspiring (for lack of a better phrase. Please don’t beat me up). The rubies have truly transformed the piece. They took it from wow to WOWZA! :love: I’m not gonna lie, I’m super jealous of you right now.:lol-2:

I agree completely. No beating up from me. When I got the original I expected to love it and I didn't. It just seemed....blah. It is a completely transformed ring that I now love. Thank you for your kind comments!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree completely. No beating up from me. When I got the original I expected to love it and I didn't. It just seemed....blah. It is a completely transformed ring that I now love. Thank you for your kind comments!

It’s the color lover in me. There’s just something about that ruby halo that brings her to life.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
That is the most dramatic before and after ever. Absolutely love it. The setting itself is a work of art. I love the open bottom and the shoulders. Swoon

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
No, no, everything's fine. Go ahead and finish whatever you're doing... I can see just fine :lol:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I looooove that pop of vivid color. What a fabulous RHR!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I CAN NOT even with this! I would NEVER have dared to break that up but oh my gosh you created perfection. This ruby halo is stunning in every single way. I love love love it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results