shape
carat
color
clarity

My antique asscher emerald cut diamond!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
This was taken indoors...It’s hard to take a video outdoors because she picks up the color of my yellow house...This is how she really appears. Since I’m housebound I can’t get away from the house color..Please excuse my dry hands...I washed my hands a million times today!

This is just sublime, such a beautiful ring!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone (with that crown :love: )
The halo is so nicely tailored - and love the way it sits on your finger!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was taken indoors...It’s hard to take a video outdoors because she picks up the color of my yellow house...This is how she really appears. Since I’m housebound I can’t get away from the house color..Please excuse my dry hands...I washed my hands a million times today!

Oh @Mamabean can we have some more photos/videos pretty please? :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @mrs-b!
I can’t wait to see yours..Is it coming soon?

No! WAAAAAH!

The side stones are being cut and should take another 3 weeks - if I'm lucky! Then it needs to be set, then polished, then shipped, then....

You get the general idea. It will be well into May before I get it - which, technically, is fine - since my birthday is in June, and I won't be given it before then. So we haven't been rushing on this at all, but it's sending me a bit nuts, I have to say! I feel as tho I've waited a lifetime for this gorgeous ring and my dream EC. But, as they say - first world problems....

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
No! WAAAAAH!

The side stones are being cut and should take another 3 weeks - if I'm lucky! Then it needs to be set, then polished, then shipped, then....

You get the general idea. It will be well into May before I get it - which, technically, is fine - since my birthday is in June, and I won't be given it before then. So we haven't been rushing on this at all, but it's sending me a bit nuts, I have to say! I feel as tho I've waited a lifetime for this gorgeous ring and my dream EC. But, as they say - first world problems....

I went through that so I can relate @mrs-b..I‘m sure it will be worth the wait! David said he’s been driving the empty streets of LA because everyone is working at home. I’m amazed he can get everything done.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone (with that crown :love: )
The halo is so nicely tailored - and love the way it sits on your finger!

Thank you @Rfisher! It’s so comfortable when I wear it by itself..I’m still experimenting with bands..

Lalola44

Rough_Rock
Your ring is absolutely stunning @Mamabean !!! It reminds me of Pippa Middleton's e-ring, just gorgeous!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could stare at this all day. :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy Sorry it took so long to take the video! What do you think of this band with her? The Tiffany band is so pretty but a little chunky and wide to wear with her..This baguette band is thinner and is much more comfortable....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Sorry it took so long to take the video! What do you think of this band with her? The Tiffany band is so pretty but a little chunky and wide to wear with her..This baguette band is thinner and is much more comfortable....

I like it despite the fact the width/height doesn't match. I think it looks great together. if it is comfortable. If not then I would pass. Comfort is number one. But I find it aesthetically pleasing together. Ashlee looks great on you! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it despite the fact the width/height doesn't match. I think it looks great together. if it is comfortable. If not then I would pass. Comfort is number one. But I find it aesthetically pleasing together. Ashlee looks great on you! :kiss2:

Thank you @missy! The band matched the width of the band but not the height. The Tiffany band‘s width matches the baguette halo so it looks like it goes better...The baguettes on both Ashlee and the Tiffany band almost match....BUT it pushes Ashlee out further up my finger so it’s not too comfortable. I’m going to try it again to see if I can get use to it...I actually like it alone the best.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also like it with the band! But only if it is comfortable for you. I am all about comfort these days that we are home. Both rings are just sublime, @Mamabean I love them both and who doesn't love baguettes with baguettes?! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also like it with the band! But only if it is comfortable for you. I am all about comfort these days that we are home. Both rings are just sublime, @Mamabean I love them both and who doesn't love baguettes with baguettes?! :lol:

Thank you @Slick1! :lol:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Comfort is king or queen! Lol.

the baguettes band matches to the ring and overall feel.

A couple of thoughts if I may share/ ask:

Woudl you consider
1) a custom band to fit around Ashlee?
2) spacer so the band and diamonds woudl not wear at the gallery of the ring
3) would you want a band that you can wear with other rings or specifically a band only to wear with Ashlee?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Comfort is king or queen! Lol.

the baguettes band matches to the ring and overall feel.

A couple of thoughts if I may share/ ask:

Woudl you consider
1) a custom band to fit around Ashlee?
2) spacer so the band and diamonds woudl not wear at the gallery of the ring
3) would you want a band that you can wear with other rings or specifically a band only to wear with Ashlee?

@gregchang35 Thank you for your thoughts! I really appreciate them.
1) I don’t like a curved band so that wouldn’t work for me..
2) I can’t even fit a thin band so a spacer and a band would be as thick as the Tiffany band. You could scroll up to see how that looks with Ashlee. It’s channel set so it won’t eat into the gallery...but it’s such a large gap...David offered to raise the gallery but I wanted it to be low profile so told him no. I’m still happy with that decision...
3) I bought the thin baguette band before even getting Ashlee from David. I thought it could work because it is a baguette band even though it’s thinner. I have so many bands I’m not going to buy any more bands. I do have a plain Cartier band that may work. I’ll take a pic of them together... I think I may just wear her by herself...I don’t mind wearing her without a band.

Last edited:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean thank you for indulging me in my thoughts.

I prefer the thinner baguette band to the tiffany band.
you have a few bands- woo hoo... time to play!
def show us when you have the plain cartier band, as i like the sound of that.
of course show us all your options!!! LOL

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@gregchang35 @missy @Slick1
What do you guys think of the Cartier band with Ashlee? It is really comfortable...It doesn’t really add anything to the look in my opinion...other than it shows I’m married...The color is a little different. David uses a formula for his 18k white gold that is brighter and doesn’t need to be rhodium plated. It’s a slight difference...and it doesn’t bother me...Opinions?
Please excuse the hair balls from Bailey...I can’t keep up!

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
@gregchang35 @missy @Slick1
What do you guys think of the Cartier band with Ashlee? It is really comfortable...It doesn’t really add anything to the look in my opinion...other than it shows I’m married...The color is a little different. David uses a formula for his 18k white gold that is brighter and doesn’t need to be rhodium plated. It’s a slight difference...and it doesn’t bother me...Opinions?
Please excuse the hair balls from Bailey...I can’t keep up!

It's just so perfect!!! :kiss2: :kiss2::kiss2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean I really like the plain band with Ashlee better. I am sad to say that because you know how much I love your bag band. I mean, you can wear either but the plain band looks more cohesive and doesn’t compete with Ashlee. But I still love that bag band so much!
You really can’t go wrong either way. Which is more comfy? Which do you like better?

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean I really like the plain band with Ashlee better. I am sad to say that because you know how much I love your band. I mean, you can wear either but the plain band looks more cohesive and doesn’t compete with Ashlee. But I still still love that bag band so much!
You really can’t go wrong either way. Which is more comfy? Which do you like better?

I agree with you. It’s so comfy and it fits under the angled gallery. It has a smaller gap...even though I love a gap. I don‘t wear the band that much so I like that I can wear it with Ashlee...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean And you know what else? I also think you would be protecting your gorgeous baguette band by not wearing it with the lower Ashlee gallery. Horrors if it gets damaged. Save the Tiffany bag band for Summer the ACA ring I adore.

Edited to add: Ashlee doesn’t need anything else. She holds her own quite well.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean And you know what else? I also think you would be protecting your gorgeous baguette band by not wearing it with the lower Ashlee gallery. Horrors if it gets damaged. Save the Tiffany bag band for Summer the ACA ring I adore.

Edited to add: Ashlee doesn’t need anything else. She holds her own quite well.

Great points @Slick1...Thank you! xxxooo

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the plain Cartier band pairing the most. Ashlee is a stand out ring. And the plain band for me, compliments it so well. This would be my everyday set.

if and when you want to oomph it up- the this baguette eternity would be my go to.

however-you have to be comfortable and confident in wearing whichever band you like.
Now I wanna see your other bands yin combo with Ashlee.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the plain Cartier band pairing the most. Ashlee is a stand out ring. And the plain band for me, compliments it so well. This would be my everyday set.

if and when you want to oomph it up- the this baguette eternity would be my go to.

however-you have to be comfortable and confident in wearing whichever band you like.
Now I wanna see your other bands yin combo with Ashlee.

Haha! I have too many! I think we have to do the thread with all the bands on one hand!

DevonRex

Rough_Rock
OMG , your ring is stunning and I love the plain band too. It doesn't compete with, but compliments it

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results