shape
carat
color
clarity

My antique asscher emerald cut diamond!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @lissyflo! I’m so happy it worked out! David did an amazing job!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, so pretty! It looks amazing and I love it with the band! Enjoy your new ring!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a gorgeous ring, I love how it covers your finger and sits low.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a gorgeous ring, I love how it covers your finger and sits low.

This ^ . I am partial to low set and prongless and this features both! It looks beautiful on you @Mamabean Awesome coverage and comfy to wear. Win Win!! Enjoy your Ashlee!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It is just beautiful and I am sure it gives you the well needed sparkle during this pandemic.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t know why they are coming out fuzzy...I’ll try one more time..The beginning is fuzzy and then it clears again. I remember someone saying a while back that it takes a while for it to clear once it’s uploaded...I’ll try again tomorrow..

wow Mamabean!!! It's so gorgeous!!!! :appl:

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think your ring was on David Klass’s Instagram today!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Mamabean, how am I just seeing this now? This ring is amazing!! I love the baguette halo! What a special piece! Are you planning to alternate it with Libby and your new WF solitaire?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mamabean, how am I just seeing this now? This ring is amazing!! I love the baguette halo! What a special piece! Are you planning to alternate it with Libby and your new WF solitaire?

Thank you @OdetteOdile! Yes...I’m going to alternate but I may sell one of my rings in the future when this blasted virus ends...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This was taken indoors...It’s hard to take a video outdoors because she picks up the color of my yellow house...This is how she really appears. Since I’m housebound I can’t get away from the house color..Please excuse my dry hands...I washed my hands a million times today!

Last edited:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I just love it! The setting is so perfect for her too! Are you loving it, finally on your hand?
Someday you'll be able to get some glorious sun shots, I'm sure!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just love it! The setting is so perfect for her too! Are you loving it, finally on your hand?
Someday you'll be able to get some glorious sun shots, I'm sure!

Thank you @CHRISTY-DANIELLE I did take a video outside but I have a yellow house so she picks up the yellow...She looks more like I see her when I’m inside..
Yes I love her!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
swoon, faint, drool, love, jealous, love again ;-)

What a perfect stone and ring.. you did this stone proud MB. I love it.

Thank you Kate..I’m so happy you like it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2:WOW!! Mamabean!! Your ring is glorious!! Love it with the band too. :appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
:kiss2:WOW!! Mamabean!! Your ring is glorious!! Love it with the band too. :appl:

Thank you @Rubies-R-Me! It’s not comfortable with the band because the gap is so large. I’m experimenting with different bands. I’ve been wearing it around the house by itself.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! Yes... I do agree that the gap is large but there is something so eyecatching about the baguettes swirling around the stone and then swirling again around your finger.
Fun to experiment and see what works best for you! =)2

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh, I love love love this! Such an interesting, unusual but classic halo. Beautiful!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi! Yes... I do agree that the gap is large but there is something so eyecatching about the baguettes swirling around the stone and then swirling again around your finger.
Fun to experiment and see what works best for you! =)2

Oooh...I love the description of diamonds swirling around the finger! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! It's fabulous on your hand @Mamabean! IMHO this ring stands beautifully on it's own, no band needed!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it! Beautiful synergy of stone to setting.

Great job - enjoy!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results