shape
carat
color
clarity

My antique asscher emerald cut diamond!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Mamabean WOW this ring is just gorgeous! What a beauty! I love everything about it and I'm SO happy for you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s such a cloudy day today...I don’t want to take photos and videos without light...Hopefully there will be more sun tomorrow! I don’t think I could do better than the photos David took!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!!! So glad you can have a happy distraction from all that is going on! It really turned out great!

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Hi Mamabean,
I decided to take break from closet cleaning ( what else do you do during self isolation? :twisted2:). It’s a good thing I was sitting down with my ipad instead of standing at the kitchen counter. Your gorgeous ring just about made me faint! Absolutely stunning craftsmanship surrounding that to-die-for vintage diamond! Wishing you many,many years of wearing enjoyment!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
It’s so gorgeous!!!!!! More pics please whenever you get a chance. I’ll be here patient Waiting.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
So thrilled for you Joanne!❤️❤️❤️

Take your time with photos. You have your hands filled right now. XOXO

Thank you @missy! It’s raining and yucky out. Hopefully we’ll get some sun tomorrow!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Mamabean,
I decided to take break from closet cleaning ( what else do you do during self isolation? :twisted2:). It’s a good thing I was sitting down with my ipad instead of standing at the kitchen counter. Your gorgeous ring just about made me faint! Absolutely stunning craftsmanship surrounding that to-die-for vintage diamond! Wishing you many,many years of wearing enjoyment!

Thank you @jeaniefish! I didn’t sleep last night worrying about if I would love it...I should be out like a light tonight!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s so gorgeous!!!!!! More pics please whenever you get a chance. I’ll be here patient Waiting.

Thank you @joelly! She’s pretty even in a gloomy day but I would love to have SOME sun..Sheesh..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!!! So glad you can have a happy distraction from all that is going on! It really turned out great!

Thank you @diamondseeker! Would you believe it’s been so crazy here with my crew today I haven’t even put it on my finger? It may be a bit small but I’m shoving it on after dinner! Haha

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Really beautiful and unique:)

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @joelly! She’s pretty even in a gloomy day but I would love to have SOME sun..Sheesh..

Oh it will be dazzling under any light. I LOVE the way you set it. Seriously gorgeous!!!!!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
*GASP!*GASP!*GASP!* :kiss2:

Oh my god!! How did I miss this yesterday?! It is fantastic!! Oh, I can't wait to see more photos!! You must be so thrilled! Congrats!! Definetly worth the wait!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here’s one! The crew left me alone for five minutes! Haha I will take more tomorrow...This is at night in my dining room..She shoots off pastel rainbows everywhere. It’s hard to capture..The video is fuzzy in the beginning but clears up and comes into focus a little..

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
She’s just gorgeous! Congratulations!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don’t know why they are coming out fuzzy...I’ll try one more time..The beginning is fuzzy and then it clears again. I remember someone saying a while back that it takes a while for it to clear once it’s uploaded...I’ll try again tomorrow..

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous and so perfect with that band!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know why they are coming out fuzzy...I’ll try one more time..The beginning is fuzzy and then it clears again. I remember someone saying a while back that it takes a while for it to clear once it’s uploaded...I’ll try again tomorrow..

I love it! This band is perfect for it! Looking forward to seeing it in the sunshine! Gorgeous!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! This band is perfect for it! Looking forward to seeing it in the sunshine! Gorgeous!

Thank you! It was dreary all day @Slick1 Hopefully there will be some sun tomorrow..

jbake

Brilliant_Rock

Holy cow! She’s so sleek & sexy! What a beauty & looks perfect with your band, too!
So happy for you! ❤️

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
It's stunning!! And the band goes so perfectly with it :kiss2:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love how the setting emphasises the shape of your stone.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW @Mamabean, it’s turned out absolutely beautifully, you must be thrilled to bits with it, it’s gorgeous :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @Austina! I’m so happy I love it..I was pretty nervous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results