carat
color
clarity

My antique asscher emerald cut diamond!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY CR@P!!!! This is amazing!!! Total dream rock!!! :kiss2:

ETA: Ashlee is the perfect name for her!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
@Mamabean, I can’t wait to see all of your amazing projects!!! I am especially curious about the setting you are planning for your heart shaped diamond, since I am focusing on that as well! :appl:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a blingtastic couple of days it’s been for you @Mamabean !!! :love: I admire your decision making capabilities, I usually spin my wheels getting no where forever!!

I love your baguette halo idea....do you plan on baguettes all the way around the halo? Or at the NESW points, then with something in between? And hooray for your baguette Tiffany band, that’ll look great!

And congratulations on your new ACA, how exciting! :love::love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean, I can’t wait to see all of your amazing projects!!! I am especially curious about the setting you are planning for your heart shaped diamond, since I am focusing on that as well! :appl:

Thank you @Fabulous50! I’m doing a very simple 18k white gold bezel stacking ring. David will make it so it will sit flush with bands. I’ll wear it in my right hand. I’m having my dog Bailey’s name engraved inside the ring shoulder height. This way if it ever has to be resized it won’t get cut out.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a blingtastic couple of days it’s been for you @Mamabean !!! :love: I admire your decision making capabilities, I usually spin my wheels getting no where forever!!

I love your baguette halo idea....do you plan on baguettes all the way around the halo? Or at the NESW points, then with something in between? And hooray for your baguette Tiffany band, that’ll look great!

And congratulations on your new ACA, how exciting! :love::love:

Thank you @sarahb! I’m going to have all short baguettes going around in the halo. This way I won’t get tired of it. I wrestled with adding rounds..which would have made it less expensive..The baguettes will have to be hand cut..but I think I’ll be happier with it in the end. I like things pretty simple.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are some photos I took out in the sun today. I used an old plastic model from my cushion. She’s actually bigger than I thought because she’s too big to fit inside the cushion model! Please excuse my sad excuse for cuticles..I’m sensitive to cold weather and they’re all cracked. Ignore them and look at this gorgeous girl! I’m in love... 52433AA6-64DF-452C-BC2E-AE7DA05FBCD9.jpeg 7D63619B-8BE6-41FB-96D8-302C9568BA52.jpeg CBD6F2DF-28A1-4546-99E9-715131FE0937.jpeg 8641C3E2-A76C-4BC3-835C-CC2F364C1225.jpeg 1E347DD8-73DB-43A1-A8A9-7873D1285E1E.jpeg C51E141E-EED3-483B-BFF2-C52B0DEE841E.jpeg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! she's gorgeous. I can't wait to see her set and sparking

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s a beauty! :kiss2:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it will be fantastic MB!!! I cannot wait to see it.. I love the diamond baguettes in the bezel, it's going to look so wonderful.. the waiting game! congratulations on such a beauty and a wonderful setting.. I love bezels.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some photos I took out in the sun today. I used an old plastic model from my cushion. She’s actually bigger than I thought because she’s too big to fit inside the cushion model! Please excuse my sad excuse for cuticles..I’m sensitive to cold weather and they’re all cracked. Ignore them and look at this gorgeous girl! I’m in love... 52433AA6-64DF-452C-BC2E-AE7DA05FBCD9.jpeg 7D63619B-8BE6-41FB-96D8-302C9568BA52.jpeg CBD6F2DF-28A1-4546-99E9-715131FE0937.jpeg 8641C3E2-A76C-4BC3-835C-CC2F364C1225.jpeg 1E347DD8-73DB-43A1-A8A9-7873D1285E1E.jpeg C51E141E-EED3-483B-BFF2-C52B0DEE841E.jpeg

Gorgeous!!!!!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @Fabulous50! I’m doing a very simple 18k white gold bezel stacking ring. David will make it so it will sit flush with bands. I’ll wear it in my right hand. I’m having my dog Bailey’s name engraved inside the ring shoulder height. This way if it ever has to be resized it won’t get cut out.

I can't wait to see that ring, @Mamabean! What a wonderful, commemorative thing to do.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't wait to see that ring, @Mamabean! What a wonderful, commemorative thing to do.

It will be really simple @Fabulous50..I love the idea of stacking it on my right hand with bands. I love my Bailey Bean. I told him I was getting a ring made for him. He looked disinterested..hahaha

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
it will be fantastic MB!!! I cannot wait to see it.. I love the diamond baguettes in the bezel, it's going to look so wonderful.. the waiting game! congratulations on such a beauty and a wonderful setting.. I love bezels.

Thank you Tekate! I hope so! I hope it doesn’t take too long! I’m mailing it off tomorrow with the heart.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is amazing!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
She’s one of a kind. So unique!!!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is amazing!

Thank you @JPie! She is! She deserves more than my chapped hands and cuticles..so will do heavy duty emollients to prepare for her reveal..haha

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness! This is almost better than Christmas! I can’t wait to see how they turn out! Especially your heart stacker, I probably just need to get David’s contact info & send him my little heart, too!

So excited for you!

Thank you @jbake! David is amazing. I’m going to just have a plain little bezel stacker like Emma. Start collecting ideas until you know what you want!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @joelly! I’m so glad @missy tagged me on IG..:kiss2:

@Mamabean, when I saw this stone I immediately thought of you. I feel it was meant to be because I am not on IG very much at all these days but for some reason I went to IG at just the time Alex posted this delicious diamond and I was like oooooh this is a special diamond. And I know just who this would be perfect for...my sweet friend Joanne!!! :love:

I am so thrilled this worked out for you!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean, when I saw this stone I immediately thought of you. I feel it was meant to be because I am not on IG very much at all these days but for some reason I went to IG at just the time Alex posted this delicious diamond and I was like oooooh this is a special diamond. And I know just who this would be perfect for...my sweet friend Joanne!!! :love:

I am so thrilled this worked out for you!!!

To tell you the truth @missy I was nervous before I got it..When I got it Ashlee looked so small! I’m not used to seeing diamonds loose. I fell in love with her before I took her out in the sun because she’s a fireball in the house on a cloudy day. Yesterday I put her in the cushion model..and in the sun..She radiated a glow and fire..whiteness..I couldn’t get a bad shot of her. She was also too big for the cushion model so I knew she was big enough! I’m so happy! Thank you so much! xxxxoooo

Last edited:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! How did I miss this post??? LOVE! I wanted it the second I say it on IG! So happy it was bought by NIRDI family! Maybe I’ll get to see it some day :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! How did I miss this post??? LOVE! I wanted it the second I say it on IG! So happy it was bought by NIRDI family! Maybe I’ll get to see it some day :kiss2:

Thank you @Scandinavian! I’ll keep an eye out for another one! He finds amazing diamonds!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOLY CR@P!!!! This is amazing!!! Total dream rock!!! :kiss2:

ETA: Ashlee is the perfect name for her!

Thank you @KristyDarling! I was getting tired of calling it the asschmerald....I had to call her something! I was trying to find a name that would go. I came up with Ashley.. @Slick1 said I should add an e instead of a y because she’s also an emerald..It was perfect!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven’t been on PS for a few days @Mamabean and all I can say is WOW!!!! She is gorgeous!!!! I can’t wait to see her set and on your finger.

How on earth were you able to make your mind up so quickly on a setting? I would love to be able to be to make a decision this quick on anything. The ring is going to look spectacular.

No one deserve this happiness more than you do Joanne. Your husband did a kind, wonderful thing in giving you this gift.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results