shape
carat
color
clarity

My antique asscher emerald cut diamond!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy! I told @Slick1 I was so happy you tagged me that I thought about naming her missy! I came to my senses when I realized that was weird! :lol::lol-2: I thought of the name Ashley..but then slick1 took off the y and added e for the emerald cut. Her name is Ashlee! :kiss2:

That’s a wonderful name- Ashlee - an amazing diamond for an amazing person and it makes me so happy you’re in love with it. Truly makes my heart sing when my friends are happy ❤❤❤

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean OMG I am dead! Gorgeous gorgeous stone! Will it come in the setting in the video so you can wear it while deciding?
Also look up @diamondseeker2006’s perfect asscher setting. I think this antique babe would sing in a setting like that.

Thank you @foxinsox! No...it will come loose..@diamondseeker2006’s setting is GORGEOUS! Hers is much bigger than mine so I will have to bezel her or faux bezel her. I can’t wait to get her!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mmmmmm @Mamabean I am so excited for you!!!! Ashlee is stunningly beautiful!! I cannot wait to see her set!!

Thank you @rainydaze! I love your setting! I would definitely want mine to be like yours! It’s one of my favorite settings on PS!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, thanks @Mamabean!! What a compliment! I have zero complaints about it, it's easy to wear, flattering to my hand, and a delight to the eyes... you won't be disappointed if yours is like it!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, thanks @Mamabean!! What a compliment! I have zero complaints about it, it's easy to wear, flattering to my hand, and a delight to the eyes... you won't be disappointed if yours is like it!!

@rainydaze Thank you..I haven’t picked a setting...I have some inspiration photos..I love your flower on the side..:kiss2:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s incredible!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Vote for the bezel of @rainydaze
I love her flower. I won’t put it exactly where she put it because I don’t want to copy...but I may do something with a flower somewhere!

Reactions: AV_

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean may we see some of your inspiration settings? Or do you prefer to do a reveal later?

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Mama ran, that is an exquisitely cut stone you got there. Excited to see how you set her!!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
... I don’t want to copy...

There are billions of deep engraving/carving patterns & yours will have to fit the octagonal shape of the bezel - www

AV_

Ideal_Rock
& if you wanted the bezel to be higher, there can always be a diamont bottom - www

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a gorgeous stone @Mamabean!!! Now comes the real exciting part.....Opening the box and seeing this beautiful stone!! I can’t wait for Tuesday. Please post lots of pictures.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Its a beautiful and unique stone!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is such a beautiful diamond! I’m so happy it stays in the PS family and I can’t wait to see it set!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She needs a name because I found out through searching threads for ideas that someone else had called their diamond Asschmerald! I need to call her something because she’s not an emerald cut or asscher cut..but a combination.

I vote EmeraldAss... ;-)

All joking aside, GORGEOUS stone!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How beautiful @Mamabean! It is perfect, I can't wait to see it when you get it, you must post pic's when it arrives!

I like the bezel setting idea re @rainydaze rings, it is also one of my fav's--it's so simple yet elegant in one stroke.

Is this part of your Christmas gift from dear hubby? Woo hoo, whatever it is, I'm excited for you! :love:

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
@Mamabean OMG!!! You got it!!!! Congrats!!

It's definitely one of the most stunning diamonds I have seen. And I wasn't surprised at all when it sold in a heartbeat.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

HOLY. MOLY. Stunning!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
How beautiful @Mamabean! It is perfect, I can't wait to see it when you get it, you must post pic's when it arrives!

I like the bezel setting idea re @rainydaze rings, it is also one of my fav's--it's so simple yet elegant in one stroke.

Is this part of your Christmas gift from dear hubby? Woo hoo, whatever it is, I'm excited for you! :love:

Thank you! Yes @sarahb It’s part of my Christmas/Birthday present...It was a big surprise
when he gave me mad birthday to buy some sparklies!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love her flower. I won’t put it exactly where she put it because I don’t want to copy...but I may do something with a flower somewhere!

Whatever design you decide on for this gorgeous gal, it will be nothing short of stunning @Mamabean!! If you end up going with something like the setting I have, no worries about copying it! Being able to see that flower so easily because of where it is located is definitely part of its charm. :)

(However, if you don't want to copy because you don't want a direct copy and want something that is unique to you, that's another story!)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whatever design you decide on for this gorgeous gal, it will be nothing short of stunning @Mamabean!! If you end up going with something like the setting I have, no worries about copying it! Being able to see that flower so easily because of where it is located is definitely part of its charm. :)

(However, if you don't want to copy because you don't want a direct copy and want something that is unique to you, that's another story!)
Thank you @rainydaze! That’s so sweet of you! I think I’m going to put a flower on each shoulder..with a wheat design engraved down the shank. I want Ashlee to be raised a little and bezeled but still working on that. I thought about setting her east to west but I think I will stick with setting her vertically. .

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results