shape
carat
color
clarity

My anniversary ring is here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Viva la chunky
31.gif
. So gorgeous!!
36.gif
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! Happy anniversary!

dodoamore

Rough_Rock

First off congrads on the engagement/purchase!...

This is actually my first post, and I quickly wanted to introduce myself. I''ve been reading past forum posts for about 6-mths and finally found the exact thread that I was looking for...(thank you ginzagirl ). You''re information was perfect, because your situation mirror mine (kinda I''m the boy friend doing all the research ...:)...

Similar to yourself I''m not local to the N.Y HW, and thus need to find other means of communication. Since I''ll be travelling from Toronto I would like some guidance from your experience. Some of the questions I had are as follows:

i) Was your negotiating completed through e-mail, calls, visits?
ii) Do you think they honor consistenty when offering discounts for consumers.
iii) Can you recommend the sales person you were speaking to? (since i live in Toronto, the N.Y location is most convinient for me)
iv) Lastly, how did you decide on specs (is this something based on your budget, or do they actually go to market and buy a stone?, will they provide pricing parameters?).....

I apologize for the numerous questions....but I would appreciate any comments or feedback you could provide....also if you would like to share comments off-line...my e-mail is my user name @hotmail.com.....

Thank you and enjoy the ring....

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE IT. So pretty and I love those chunky facets!

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/8/2008 1:22:30 AM
Author: Kaleigh
WOW!!! Your ring is simply TDF. Love it. Congrats on your annivesary. It looks gorgeous on you hand.
30.gif
30.gif

Thank you Kaleigh! It feels so comfortable despite the thin band.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
It''s absolutely stunning! And it looks so great on your hand! Congrats on your anniversary too! What a nice way to commemorate it! Hehe

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Pixley - my son just got better as of yesterday morning but I had a Baby Sign class to teach so no time to take more pics. I''m going to have to take pics of my wedding band and ering as I do need help as to what to do with them.

UCLABelle - I think they usually offer at least a 10% discount. I was offered that without asking over the phone.

Thanks Skippy123!

Gemgirl - I think the diamonds are around .06 each. As tiny as the diamonds are, can you believe that they are being held by four prongs each! Crazy isn''t it!

Motownmama - I''m not quite sure if I will wear a band with it or not. I''ve tried on a band but it does not sit flush... so I''m not quite sure what to do. I honestly think that wearing a band takes away from the ring so I really don''t know what to do. Plus, it''s 5,000 dollars for a plain band!!!!! I''d prefer to put that money to good use and get matching earrings.

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Tacori E-ring, Love in Bloom, LaurenThePartier, Redfaerythinker and PearlDahhhling!

Dodoamore - Welcome to PS and I''m glad to be of help. With my purchase, everything was done over the phone. I did try on the ring here in Tky to make sure the style agrees with me. Re discount, I don''t think there is consistency at all in their offers. You''ll just have to call and find out. They are always very nice on the phone. Also, I think the discount depends on how long the ring has been in stock for. For me, I was willing to buy if they met my price, if not then I would have gone and had the ring made from scratch. I was quoted 32,000 for something up to 1.4 F/VS2. The specs are nothing to sneeze at but since my ering is an E colour, I was uncomfortable with the F. I would recommend my sales person but she is not in NY. In your case, perhaps calling the NY store to find out. F/VS2 is the lowest they carry and yes they will look for stone of your specification and will give you a quote and probably a 10-13% price adjustment after the ring is completed. You will have more negotiating power with a ring that is already made. You can tell them your budget and specs and they''ll surely let you know if it''s possible or not.

Feel free to ask away... I got lots of useful info from this forum so I''m glad to of help to others. Good luck in your search!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning!! Congratulations!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I''m bowing down to your smart shopper-iness.
bow%20wow.gif

I love your ring!! It looks insanely beautiful on your hand. I should start a "ring heartthrob" bulletin board next to my desk (just like I did when I was a teenager and taped up magazine pictures of movie stars like...well...haha it''s too embarrassing to mention their names now. What was I thinking?!).

AAaaaaanyway...your ring is my heartthrob ring of the month (and probably many more months to come). Congrats! Happy Anniversary!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
It''s breathtaking!
30.gif

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Truly Beautiful.

Can we see some more pictures of the side view?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
So lovely and elegant!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pictures were worth the wait, your ring is stunning! Wear it in good health always!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
*SWOON*

I need, like, a million more pictures of that stone. As close as possible. Please?

It is stunning!
10.gif

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 3:51:38 AM
Author: ginzagirl
Picture 2

BEAUTIFUL RING :)

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks girls... you are all so sweet! I will get outside to take pictures when it''s nice and sunny out. There has been several typhoons heading toward my way so the sun comes and goes... Will get to it soon!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
OK, seriously...That is perfection! Ohhhhhhhh, it is so beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results