shape
carat
color
clarity

My Andrew Sarosi ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
First, your yogo sapphire band and now this! You are on a roll...(keep it going..hehe)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! That is spectacular!!!!!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 5:26:33 PM
Author: dasnoop8
Many of Andrew Sarosi''s gemstone rings are featured on AfricaGems.com

Very neat. I see the spinel ring they had at the gem show and maybe a few others too. Thanks for pointing that out.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
kismet -

that''s GORGEOUS!

there''s plenty of rings on PS that i love - but not many i''d actually want for myself.

this is one!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

WOW!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
I love that ring kismet! It''s so pretty!
36.gif

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I can''t wait to finally see it. UPS sent me an automated phone call this morning to let me know it would be delivered between 8am and 7pm. Thanks for narrowing that down for me.
20.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 9:12:59 AM
Author: Kismet

And when I said ''I came across Andrew Sarosi'' I meant of course that Allison pulled me over there saying ''look at the fabulous stuff they have!'' She introduced me to Pam, who was working the booth, and we started playing ''guess the stone''. One of her rings was vanadium chrysoberyl (which I totally failed to guess) but she was impressed when I said that I had one too and pulled it out of my purse to show her. So if it wasn''t for Allison, I wouldn''t have this ring. She''s a master enabler. :)
Uh.............who? MEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Nahhhhhh.
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

I had been to the show the day before and stopped by the AS booth. They had THE most gorgeous cushion spess I''ve ever seen - not a HINT of brown at all. Sheer Fanta soda color; it was incredible. *swoon*

Everything they had was just breathtaking, and I knew Kismet would really appreciate all the amazing colored stone specimens and the gorgeous custom work. I have to confess I was selfishly thrilled that she went with the setting; it''s fun to live vicarously through someone else''s purchases! LOL

AS and Pam were both really sweet too; they absolutely appreciated well-versed consumers and were just charming.

I can''t WAIT to see the final result in your own pictures, Kismet. LOL about the ridiculous delivery window though - ''sure, I''m happy to sit around for 11 hours!"
20.gif

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Picking up this ring was the most annoying thing ever. If I ever have to sign for a package I''m definitely asking the vendor to not send it UPS. Shipping annoyances aside, the ring came out beautiful. These pictures were taken this morning, pre-caffeine so no guarantees as to quality. :)

Here it is with the sun behind it, showing off it''s window *sigh*. The stone is a 1.19 vanadium chrysoberyl which I bought from AJS in 2005 or 2006. I can''t find my receipt any more and I can''t recall exactly when it was purchased.

kiz-asring6.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Out of the sunlight with the flash. The pictures do tend to make the stone look more saturated than it actually is. The color is pretty accurate, just not as intense.

kiz-asring1.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the (somewhat blurry) underside. The leaf detail is so neat.

kiz-asring2.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Profile shot. It sits somewhat high up but not overly so.

kiz-asring3.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Another profile shot.

kiz-asring4.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Hand shot. It''ll be worn on my right hand but I can''t hold the camera with my left hand and take pictures too.

kiz-asring5.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, gorgeous ring!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Stunning stone and ring, Kismet. Love it!!! The colors are so cool, but I''m a huge fan of red/green color combos.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful mint green stone in rose gold. Yum!!
18.gif

I think we were all waiting for a mint stone to be set in rose gold one of these days, and now it''s finally happened!!
9.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Kismet, your ring is just gorgeous - I love the setting.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I think it turned out really well. I was a bit worried about the rose gold looking too coppery but it isn''t really. It''s definitely pink but not overpoweringly so.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2009 7:54:29 AM
Author: Kismet
Thanks! I think it turned out really well. I was a bit worried about the rose gold looking too coppery but it isn''t really. It''s definitely pink but not overpoweringly so.

I totally agree! It is just wonderful. Love the matte finish on the gold, too.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
wow that is an amazing ring, I''ve never seen anything like it. the stone is stunning also. congratulations

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I too love the matte finish. Of course it''s unfortunate that it doesn''t stay matte forever, or at least not where your fingers rub against it. It''s a really comfortable ring to wear too.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the setting and the leaves in the profile shot are so cool...it came out GREAT. Looks better with your stone than with their spinel. Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results