shape
carat
color
clarity

My ACA open bangle is done!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So modern and stunning! I love how minimalist it is, totally elegant but perfect for all occasions.

That’s how I feel too!
I love unique pieces or classic with a twist. Right now my regular diamond pieces are all sort of modernist and minimalist. While my colored stone pieces are more wild.

I do feel a little self conscious sometimes when people go “oh I love your ring/pendant/bracelet, where’d you get it” and I’m like “oh, umm, it’s custom made”. I think people expect erings to be custom and personalized but I don’t think many non PS folk get stones from one source and then find a jeweler to make a custom pendant or bracelet.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was getting dressed this morning and thought it’d be funny to take a picture while wearing as many rings as I could. Couldn’t fit all of them but I like the look ;-). I can be Jewelry Girl for Halloween!
05595F70-82D3-4517-9204-E1A4172C1CF6.jpeg
CF299F00-5492-45DD-929B-4F2D6E1EAE98.jpeg 77AD05C2-9CEA-451D-9E1F-7B9B257B9B5C.jpeg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will say I know understand the cult following WF has for their ACAs! These things are bright edge to edge sparkle bombs.

Hmmm. Do you guys think I should get it redone with thicker bezels?

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Love, love, love this!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I'm really liking bangles lately.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I'm really liking bangles lately.

Yeah same here.
I haven’t learned to stack them though. I can’t find anything I want to stack this with.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow, WOW! You definitely were right to go with those larger diamonds! It's beautiful! I'm so glad my little friends have a great home.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Q

Queenie60

Gorgeous! Enjoy; love the cuff style.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, wow, WOW! You definitely were right to go with those larger diamonds! It's beautiful! I'm so glad my little friends have a great home.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Haha it’s nice when PSers buy loose stones from each other cause you get to see the results!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet. Your other pieces of jewelry are gorgeous too.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No! Perfect as is. Live with it for awhile. You can always change it up later.

True. I think if I end up redoing it I’ll have it made in platinum. I wanted to do white gold first to see if I liked the style and feel and I totally love it.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, I would not get thicker bezels - those show off those gorgeous stones so well!

Do you have a large wrist? Hard to judge from pictures and I'm guessing WF will only make this bracelet in one size? I just love it!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, I would not get thicker bezels - those show off those gorgeous stones so well!

Do you have a large wrist? Hard to judge from pictures and I'm guessing WF will only make this bracelet in one size? I just love it!

Yeah I think the thinness of the bezels has grown on me.

I have a fairly small wrist I'd say, but this bracelet was made by my local jeweler with loose stones from WF. My jeweler didn't have a hard time with fabrication, literally ordered the 2mm gauge 14 gold wire, shaped it, and soldered it to the bezelled stones. I have been "tightening" the shape over the past few days and I like the fit better now. I wanted a little bit of sliding and movement rather than it being a non moving cuff. But not so loose that it was banging into my key board, which is why we went with an over all oval shape.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simple bold and beautiful. Love it.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is all sorts of OCD perfection! Sleek, neat, even, minimalistic & clean. Absolutely love it! ❤️

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is all sorts of OCD perfection! Sleek, neat, even, minimalistic & clean. Absolutely love it! ❤️
Thanks!

Although speaking of OCD, I noticed today a faint rattling noise when the bangle is hit a certain way. Will be taking back to jeweler next week for possible tightening. Because, well, OCD

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Compliments your ring beautifully!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Compliments your ring beautifully!

Thanks! I’m starting to develop some style consistency. With my diamonds anyways. My colored stone projects are still all about variety.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to your beautiful bracelet, I spent some time wrapping rolled up aluminum foil around my wrist :lol-2: Do you know what the length of the wire is/your wrist size?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet, congrats! :clap:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to your beautiful bracelet, I spent some time wrapping rolled up aluminum foil around my wrist :lol-2: Do you know what the length of the wire is/your wrist size?

Has I’ve done that sort of thing! I don’t know the measurements but if I can find a string I’ll try. What I did for this bangle is found a cheap open bangle that fit me the way I liked and gave it to my jeweler to copy the shape and length.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Has I’ve done that sort of thing! I don’t know the measurements but if I can find a string I’ll try. What I did for this bangle is found a cheap open bangle that fit me the way I liked and gave it to my jeweler to copy the shape and length.

Thanks! I’ve found a couple silver bangles I’ve been thinking about for that, too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results