shape
carat
color
clarity

My 7.5mm Moissanite earrings

glitterglitter

Rough_Rock
Premium
I would LOVE to see a video of how they dance in the light, if you have time on your hands :)

I THIRD that request! Let's see them dance! :appl:

I am trying to decide between antique cushion and antique round for a ring. And I am currently deciding between ENV (by JYB), August Vintage from Rhino, Erica at Love Affair Diamonds, and Joseph Schubach's cuts. It's really very hard to do without seeing all of the stones in person. But seeing videos of stuff from PSers has been really helpful...

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
@Queenie60 , now that you've had these for a bit and, have an AVR moissy ring (swoon worthy!), which would you recommend for studs? I know both are lovely, and the precision cut would be the choice for a ring. I'm likely going to go the earring route first though. I'm thinking miligrain bezels. What would you recommend?

Last edited:
Q

Queenie60

@Queenie60 , now that you've had these for a bit and, have an AVR moissy ring (swoon worthy!), which would you recommend for studs? I know both are lovely, and the precision cut would be the choice for a ring. I'm likely going to go the earring route first though. I'm thinking miligrain bezels. What would you recommend?
I would reach out to Erica @loveaffairdiaonds.com - the OEC's are beautiful and I wear them every day.

Q

Queenie60

These are beautiful and ready to go. I would consider if I were you:

http://www.loveaffairdiamonds.com/6-5mm-lad-old-european-cut-moissanites-in-stuller-studs/

glitterglitter

Rough_Rock
Premium
@Queenie60 @Irishgrrrl Thanks for the Rhino rec. If I were going cushion, I would go with a Rhino rock all the way. However, his OECs appear to have a fair amount of darkness in the center when looking straight on to the stone. I don't love that look... See this one as an example of what I'm talking about. And I'm still leaning towards going the OEC route, so the search continues. Anyone have any thoughts on the OECs from Schubach, Love Affair Diamonds or JYB Jewels for an e-ring?

Q

Queenie60

@Queenie60 @Irishgrrrl Thanks for the Rhino rec. If I were going cushion, I would go with a Rhino rock all the way. However, his OECs appear to have a fair amount of darkness in the center when looking straight on to the stone. I don't love that look... See this one as an example of what I'm talking about. And I'm still leaning towards going the OEC route, so the search continues. Anyone have any thoughts on the OECs from Schubach, Love Affair Diamonds or JYB Jewels for an e-ring?
I have a pair of OEC earrings from Love Affair Diamonds. I don't see any dark spots when looking at them. They're bright white and beautiful. Also, you may want to try Caysie Van Bebber. I have recently learned that she can source moissanites as well. Good luck to you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results