shape
carat
color
clarity

My 7.5mm Moissanite earrings

Q

Queenie60

Just received my moissy earrings today from Erica at LAD. They're beautiful and quite large on the ears. Lovely, perfectly matched OEC's. I'll post of few of Erica's pics for now and will provide ear shots sometime tomorrow. Photo's are not my forte. Erica was easy to work with, gave me several setting choices - these are set in a 6 prong 18 K white gold Stuller setting. They're beautiful and have quite a presence on the ears. So much larger than my 6.5 mm diamond studs! They sparkle like crazy. IMG_20180325_164552-X2.jpg IMG_20180325_163914-X2.jpg IMG_20180325_164654-X3.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!:love: And I love the setting too.:appl:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Can’t wait to see ear shots! :love:

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. And even though the diamond purists go “ugh”, I think Moissanite is a fabulous gemstone and incredibly beautiful in its own right.
Diamonds are diamonds, but Moissanite can be a girls best friend too, who says you can only have “one” best friend.

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
woah. can' wait to see ear shots!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing, I can’t wait to see ear shots too.
They are beautiful studs, I was about to order a pair myself around 5.5mm and I was waiting to see if you were happy with the moissy studs.
Do they sit low on your ears?

triniti

Rough_Rock
Wow wow wow those are gorgeous! :drool:

Q

Queenie60

Thanks for sharing, I can’t wait to see ear shots too.
They are beautiful studs, I was about to order a pair myself around 5.5mm and I was waiting to see if you were happy with the moissy studs.
Do they sit low on your ears?
Hi Sparkles88 - they sit well on the lobes. They're quite larger than my diamond studs so I'll need to get used to them. My current studs are about 6.5 mm and going to 7.5mm is a big jump! Glad Erica talked me out of 8mm. The setting is quite nice, sits like a basket setting with a bit more umph! I love them, the chunky facets sparkle. I highly recommend them. She has a 6.5mm pair coming soon that she will offer at a good price. Check it out, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful. And even though the diamond purists go “ugh”, I think Moissanite is a fabulous gemstone and incredibly beautiful in its own right.
Diamonds are diamonds, but Moissanite can be a girls best friend too, who says you can only have “one” best friend.
Thank you Bron. They're quite lovely and have a personality all their own!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love these! So beautiful.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new earrings! :love:
I'll throw in my request for eat shots too,

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! :love:

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
NICE. We need earshots.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!

skywind

Rough_Rock
Premium
So lovely!:appl::appl:cannot wait to see your ear shots.

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I second the vote for earshots please! What brand are these moissys? They are very pretty and well cut. I recently bought CvB's Astrid pendant with the 6mm ENV moissy and it's beautiful, no one but PSrs would be able to tell the difference lol. I do plan on putting a diamond in it one day but it is the nicest sim I've seen to date. I had seen other moissanite stones in the past and they either had too much rainbow or like blurring effect for me from the double refraction.

Q

Queenie60

Very pretty! I second the vote for earshots please! What brand are these moissys? They are very pretty and well cut. I recently bought CvB's Astrid pendant with the 6mm ENV moissy and it's beautiful, no one but PSrs would be able to tell the difference lol. I do plan on putting a diamond in it one day but it is the nicest sim I've seen to date. I had seen other moissanite stones in the past and they either had too much rainbow or like blurring effect for me from the double refraction.
They are from Erica at Love Affair Diamonds. They look like beautiful diamonds on my ears!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would LOVE to see a video of how they dance in the light, if you have time on your hands :)

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful. All three of my studs are now moissy.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look fantastic! Can we see some earshots please?

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous! :love:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice! I have some 7 mm ones coming. :)

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
These are beautiful. Would you recommend the the LAD moissy for a ring as well? I am debating earrings/ring... can't decide.

These are gorgeous on you. Enjoy them!

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Queenie, I just saw the other thread with your August Vintage ring. Holy smokes - beautiful.

Q

Queenie60

These are beautiful. Would you recommend the the LAD moissy for a ring as well? I am debating earrings/ring... can't decide.

These are gorgeous on you. Enjoy them!
Yes, the LAD stones are beautiful. However, I would rather have the precision cut of August Vintage for a ring. Just my opinion. Erica's stones are nice enough, for sure and she's so easy to work with. @Rhino is easy to work with as well!!:|:think:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results