shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT my .48 ct MQ Fall Photo Shoot!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow I seen this in under 1ct thread and loved it, it is just so beautiful I love the wedding band with it :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wonderful set!! I really love your ERing setting!!

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
so very pretty!! I love the setting with the marquise!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

April20

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your rings! I have never seen anything quite like them- so feminine and dainty!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
daintyG|1319223942|3044915 said:
Thank you everyone for your sweet comments. Diamond Zone in Chicago made it. Here it is with the WB. I don't like it as much, especially when people would ask if it was all one ring. The diamond band looks better inbetween them, but it still looks best without the WB at all.

Your e-ring and wedding band are incredibly delicate, feminine and pretty. I just bought my very first true antique art deco platinum OEC ring from Ilya and I was very pleased when I opened the box and even happier after it was looked at by a Master Gemologist appraiser. They have a pretty nice line of antique repro pieces that can be bought any time, and they get their fair share of actual vintage pieces. I'm glad that someone else had a good experience with DZ besides me.

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
gemgirl|1319467000|3046556 said:
daintyG|1319223942|3044915 said:
Thank you everyone for your sweet comments. Diamond Zone in Chicago made it. Here it is with the WB. I don't like it as much, especially when people would ask if it was all one ring. The diamond band looks better inbetween them, but it still looks best without the WB at all.

Your e-ring and wedding band are incredibly delicate, feminine and pretty. I just bought my very first true antique art deco platinum OEC ring from Ilya and I was very pleased when I opened the box and even happier after it was looked at by a Master Gemologist appraiser. They have a pretty nice line of antique repro pieces that can be bought any time, and they get their fair share of actual vintage pieces. I'm glad that someone else had a good experience with DZ besides me.

Well Hello fellow DZ customer! :wavey: I've never known of any people with DZ rings on here. I've been happy with what I got from them and I will probably be back for more. Since they don't have an upgrade policy, I may buy a diamond elsewhere and see if I can get another setting from him, when my time comes for another ring. Anyway, I'd like to see your ring, so please post a link if you have a thread already.

katiedub

Rough_Rock
wow that is a gorgeous set!! your diamond is so beautiful as well, perfect size for the set. so dainty!

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
oh yay! Im so glad you posted these! I would have responded earlier but I was hunting this weekend, sorry.
I love your rings!! The shank on your e-ring is so delicate and dainty and your stone looks huge on your hand! Yours is seriously on of the most beautiful I have seen on PS :love: :love:

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
LOVE IT! Unique and beautiful. I like it best with the straight band, matching wedding band looks great as a RHR :wink2:

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is a BEAUTIFUL set!!! I love it. Really, really, really love it. And I agree that I prefer the band you do as well - but I'm glad you bought the matching band because I bet the two bands go well together too when you want something different, or just want to wear it alone. I don't comment all that often on SMTR so please take this as a huge compliment!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, thank you both for your sweet compliments. I appreciate them!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results