carat
color
clarity

My 4.5 ct Whiteflash ACA!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! :wavey:

It's time for the big reveal!!! I finally found my holy grail stone...a 4.5 ct I VS-2 ACA diamond from Whiteflash! :bigsmile:

I've always admired Phoenix's/Bliss'/Sparkle's big ol' MRB rocks on PS! I've also been a big fan of ACA's in general! So when I saw this particular ACA pop up in Whiteflash's inventory, I knew I couldn't let it get away! It's been a dream of mine to own a MRB of this size, as MRB's have always been my first love in terms of diamond shape!

After getting the green light from DH, I was finally able set the wheels in motion to acquire this beauty!

I chose to set it in WF's classic Tiffany style knife edge solitaire engagement ring. They were able to smooth out the knife shank, make the prongs more claw-like, and set it at a medium height. The turn around time was incredibly quick and the setting itself was reasonably priced! The end result is spectacular--the diamond is still the star of the show!

I'd like to thank the incredible team at Whiteflash (Debi, Vera, Sheerah, Bob, Bryan, etc...) who have come through for me once again!!! :appl: I'm still pinching myself in disbelief that I own this amazing diamond--I hope they know that they have just made a girl's dream come true! :))

First off, the glamour shot from WF: :cheeky:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A little fire:

img_8305.jpg

img_8304.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More handshots:

img_8306.jpg

img_8302.jpg

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
holy wow! Absolutely huge and absolutely fabulous. Enjoy that new beauty!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my lord, WOW!.. :-o :love: Congrats M2B!.. :wavey: :appl: love the setting!.. :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Flower shots:

img_7119.jpg

img_7120.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Indoors:

img_7121.jpg

img_8186.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this little velvet box!

img_7122.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing! Wow! Just WOW! It looks amazing on you! What a stunning ring!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Using my son's Valentine's box (which he decorated himself!) as a background: :))

img_8230.jpg

img_8216.jpg

img_8246.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Specs please!... :Up_to_something:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly that's gorgeous :love: Major bling :clap: :clap: What's the diameter on it?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She said the specs back in the first post, DF (or did you mean more than color and clarity?)! But I understand completely being distracted by these pictures!!! :love:

m2b, you know I am your biggest jewelry fan! This diamond is definitely a holy grail stone and one that is worthy of your very fine collection! :love: WhiteFlash certainly is wonderful to work with and they have outstanding diamonds! They did a fabulous job on the setting (looks like mine!). I am thankful that I have had the chance to see your things before now, and I surely hope we can arrange another get-together sometime this year! You have the greatest of taste and wear these pieces with elegance and beauty! :appl:

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Holy crap!! You are gonna get lots of "is that REAL!?!??" questions from strangers!! That to me looks like the perfect traditionnal solitaire that all girls dream of when thinking of their dream prince, dream wedding and engagement ring! Congrats! Your DH is SO COOL for giving you the green light! :appl:

makeable

Shiny_Rock
That is amazing! How can you get anything done with humongous on your finger? Beautiful :love:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is one stunning diámond and I love the simple elegance of the setting you chose for it. You have excellent taste and I admire a gal who can pull off wearing a big beautiful rock!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Legit GANGSTA diamond!!!!!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is serious!!!!
I am in awe with the rich and elegant beauty of your ring. It looks amazing on you. You have such a beautiful and balanced collection.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my word M2B!!!! WOW!! :o :o Congratulations! :appl: That ACA is enormous :love: :love: & what a perfect setting to highlight your newest ACA addition--simply gorgeous!! You have a great collection--wear your stunning new ring in health & happiness!! :wavey: :wavey:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1424486205|3835751 said:
She said the specs back in the first post, DF (or did you mean more than color and clarity?)! But I understand completely being distracted by these pictures!!! :love:
Yup, like the diameter, angles, etc... ;))

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
OMG your ring is AMAZING!!! Can I please have it? j/k ;-). Just beautiful :love: :love:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
This is incredible! Congratulations! :love: :appl:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning - perfection! Enjoy showing off that gorgeous rock :]

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
oh wow!!! it is so gorgeous on your hand m-2-b.
I love the look of the facets on such a big RB stone :appl:
congratulations!!! I hope you get much enjoyment from it!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's a spectacular rock and ring :love: :appl: Love your collection!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
m2b, GORGEOUS setting and stone. :love: So happy for you. You have a beautiful collection and it all looks amazing on you! You know how I LOVE a gorgeous solitaire and your diamond is certainly the center of attention in that lovely setting. Enjoy enjoy enjoy! And please post about a thousand more pics pretty please? :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! You guys really know how to make a girl feel good! :)

DF--It's around ~10.6mm x 6.5mm, 34.9 crown angle. I was told by their head gemologist that it was more of a mid to high I color.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As requested, another pic:

img_7124.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results