shape
carat
color
clarity

My 3ct August Vintage cushion ring by David Klass

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well. You owe me a new keyboard. I just ruined mine with drool! :love::love::love:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s really and truly beautiful. I wouldn’t be able to get any work done either. Enjoy!!

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
gorgeous! I'm so glad you are enjoying it.
I won't be able to stop looking at the ring

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
It’s stunning and looks right at home on your hand. Enjoy and thank you for sharing , now I want one an AVC moissy !

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous piece! The cut on the moissy is quite stunning and the rose gold is so romantic. :love:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The pic with the surprise guest is stunning. ALL of the pics are stunning. The fat facets are really delicious. What a beautiful ring and you have such wonderful taste. Do you wear it alone? I mean naked? Wait that's not right. Do you put other bands with it?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got the tracking e-mail! It should be delivered tomorrow morning! :appl:
Yay! I can't wait to see it.

It’s really and truly beautiful. I wouldn’t be able to get any work done either. Enjoy!!
Thank you. It's true; not much work is happening even now. :lol:

gorgeous! I'm so glad you are enjoying it.
I won't be able to stop looking at the ring
Thank you! :mrgreen2:

It’s stunning and looks right at home on your hand. Enjoy and thank you for sharing , now I want one an AVC moissy !
You should totally get one! They are just stunning in person! :D

What a gorgeous piece! The cut on the moissy is quite stunning and the rose gold is so romantic. :love:
Thank you. I thought the rose gold would be romantic too...and it is. It gives it a great vibe. :love:

The pic with the surprise guest is stunning. ALL of the pics are stunning. The fat facets are really delicious. What a beautiful ring and you have such wonderful taste. Do you wear it alone? I mean naked? Wait that's not right. Do you put other bands with it?
Thank you! :mrgreen2: I am currently wearing it "naked." :lol: It doesn't match anything I currently have. Oops! :whistle:
I just ordered this band on Etsy and hopefully it goes with the AVC.
band.jpg

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 said "I just ordered this band on Etsy and hopefully it goes with the AVC."
band-jpg.622309

Ohh:love: aww:shock: how can I make those sounds of appreciation? I think it will match beautifully. Need more pics when it comes!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the band! I think they're gonna look PERFECT together! :appl:

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your ring came out amazing! I love it!!! :love:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh holy moly! :love: It’s fantastic. Love it

StaceyP

Rough_Rock
Premium
Newbie here=)2 but i wanted to say that your ring is really beautiful!:kiss2: It's making me reconsider rose gold. I've wanted rg for so long but changed to wg recently. I'm having David Klass design my engagement ring with a 1.25c August vintage mossanite which I really need to order soon. I should just start a thread about it:D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a couple of car shots this morning. :kiss2:
20180412_081942.jpg
20180412_075433.jpg

Wow, so beautiful in the car too. I wish my diamonds looked this good in the car. Stunning Elle. Just stunning.:love:
And I love your graceful elegant hands too. :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 said "I just ordered this band on Etsy and hopefully it goes with the AVC."
band-jpg.622309

Ohh:love: aww:shock: how can I make those sounds of appreciation? I think it will match beautifully. Need more pics when it comes!
I hope it matches. I've never ordered from that store before but i really liked the design. I will definitely post pics.:D

LOVE the band! I think they're gonna look PERFECT together! :appl:
Thank you! I love your new band too btw. So pretty! :kiss2:

Your ring came out amazing! I love it!!! :love:
Thank you! :D

Oh holy moly! :love: It’s fantastic. Love it
Thank you! I'm super excited about it! :mrgreen2:

Newbie here=)2 but i wanted to say that your ring is really beautiful!:kiss2: It's making me reconsider rose gold. I've wanted rg for so long but changed to wg recently. I'm having David Klass design my engagement ring with a 1.25c August vintage mossanite which I really need to order soon. I should just start a thread about it:D
Yay for you! You should definitely start a thread on it. :D Most of my pieces are white gold and I've always wanted a rose gold diamond ring. I saw one on the SMTB section and I was instantly in love. This was my chance for that RG setting and I'm so glad I took it. It turned out beautifully. Feel free to reconsider the RG thing. :whistle::lol:

Wow, so beautiful in the car too. I wish my diamonds looked this good in the car. Stunning Elle. Just stunning.:love:
And I love your graceful elegant hands too. :kiss2:
"Graceful elegant hands?" You are too much Missy. :kiss2: Thank you for such a nice compliment. You made my day. :D
Ps. I love your diamonds too. Especially Bea! I can't imagine they look anything but stunning. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Graceful elegant hands?" You are too much Missy. :kiss2: Thank you for such a nice compliment. You made my day. :D

Aww thank you elle. But I only speak the truth! So if by too much you mean I say exactly what is in my head and heart I am guilty.:halo:
Sorry if I am OTT sometimes. But that is really how I am feeling. Gorgeous ring and gorgeous hands and from your posts I can tell gorgeous person.:love:

Now back to that ring of yours. Swoon :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww thank you elle. But I only speak the truth! So if by too much you mean I say exactly what is in my head and heart I am guilty.:halo:
Sorry if I am OTT sometimes. But that is really how I am feeling. Gorgeous ring and gorgeous hands and from your posts I can tell gorgeous person.:love:

Now back to that ring of yours. Swoon :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Gosh, you're just the sweetest. I love you in a totally platonic, you're obviously a great person, sort of way. :kiss2:

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Elle, that ring is beyond stunning. Especially those car shots - holy moly.....! The moissy and diamonds match perfectly, and have the perfect hint of butteriness (is that a word? o_O) in the rose gold. The faceting looks so crisp, too. I really like moissies, but one of the reasons I've not gotten more is that the C&C ones I have, although pretty, have lacked the crispness of faceting and contrast that I see in my diamonds, but your AVC looks so different to those! Is what I'm seeing in the pictures what you're seeing in person? How would you say the crispness and contrast are in person?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elle, that ring is beyond stunning. Especially those car shots - holy moly.....! The moissy and diamonds match perfectly, and have the perfect hint of butteriness (is that a word? o_O) in the rose gold. The faceting looks so crisp, too. I really like moissies, but one of the reasons I've not gotten more is that the C&C ones I have, although pretty, have lacked the crispness of faceting and contrast that I see in my diamonds, but your AVC looks so different to those! Is what I'm seeing in the pictures what you're seeing in person? How would you say the crispness and contrast are in person?

Thank you! Yes, butteriness sounds right to me. :lol: The rose gold gives the perfect amount of soft warmth.

IMO, my AVC from August Vintage Inc is beautifully crisp. I don't have a 3ct natural diamond to compare it with but I think it looks very realistic. Each of the facets really stands out to me (though they are vintage chunky facets so I'm sure that plays a part). :D I actually think it looks better in person than in the pics. Is that even possible? o_O

I linked a video I posted to instagram with this ring (Here)
I also have a video I shared comparing it (unset) to my Henri Daussi diamond ring (here). I love my Henri Daussi but, in regards to crispness, it seriously doesn't even compare to the AVC moissy. :cool2:

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, my......thank you so much for the feedback and videos. I can't stop looking at it! I officially have no more excuses to not go over to the August Vintage site and be a very naughty girl! :Up_to_something::dance:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Just wow. Elle, what color is your AVC?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Just wow. Elle, what color is your AVC?

It's G/H . It sometimes looks warmer in pics but pretty much aleays looks bright white IRL. I wouldn't mind some warmth though. I have a K colored AVC on my wish list.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some of my tulips started to bloom and I can’t be held responsible for the perfect ring backdrop just popping up on me like that. :whistle:

7DAA86E8-9CED-426B-9307-9281FF7F7DC8.jpeg

0C8C1CE6-DE56-4BB4-B7F7-4F99E24E6F13.jpeg

92D2A12D-5FEB-4862-A37F-1E0508D055C0.jpeg

7D9200CC-D58A-4248-9CCC-C35C70A58F09.jpeg

1E6D2689-6F05-40A5-83FF-8524CC616063.jpeg

4DB282FF-F34F-4C04-A38F-1C67AC1F53E4.jpeg

ADCFD193-673A-484E-983D-00BF084172FB.jpeg

LOVE these pics, Elle! :love:

My magnolia is blooming. Is that another photo shoot I feel coming on? :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results