shape
carat
color
clarity

My 3-stone...well not yet

magnolia87

Rough_Rock
So here is my beautiful 3 stone that we have picked out. But now he is sitting on the ring waiting for "the perfect time"! Ugh! Patience is a virtue right?!

The band shown with it is something I'm considering. Still working on the whole band thing. I also took a picture with two bands, one on each side for a wrap effect.

Sorry, the photo wasn't taken in very good light!

photo 2.jpg

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
WoW! Wow wow wow. Ummmm, WOW!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
I love everything about this!!!! Can you give us more details? What is your finger size? What size are the diamonds? Do you have any profile shots? I am considering upgrading my solitaire to a 3-stone. Beautiful!!!

magnolia87

Rough_Rock
Here's the stats:

1.5 center
.5 on either side.
It's a trellis setting but I don't have pics from the side yet.
I'm a 5.25 ring size.

The bands shown are just ideas...they aren't my size yet so they're a little off. I'm just nervous about it looking too big and bulky. What does everyone think?

photo 1.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like three stone rings with a thin plain band makes the stones pop very much, otherwise I think just my personal opinion is that two bands flanking it a big blur.

If diamond band, I would consider very thin diamond wedding band. Its your personal preference and you are the one that has to wear it, so my opinion doesn't really matter ::)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
that is a beautiful 3-stone!

I also prefer a plain band with a 3-stone but you should get whatever you like best :)

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
I like a thin plain band with a 3 stone as well (2mm or less) or a thin eternity. Beautiful ring! :love:

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Oh nice! Can you post pics with just a plain band? I like the diamond bands but they may take away from your engagement ring. A plain band would let it shine!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would do one of each :naughty: Seriously - I like the versatility of having a plain band and a diamond band that you could turn one around and stack together and wear without the 3 stone sometimes... or you could wear one, the other, or both. I would wear the plain band like a wedder, the 3 stone like an e-ring and the diamond band like an anniversary band. But that's me... :)

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
slg47|1314745999|3005808 said:
that is a beautiful 3-stone!

I also prefer a plain band with a 3-stone but you should get whatever you like best :)

I thritto all of this! Beautiful three-stone ring :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
D&T|1314743974|3005774 said:
I like three stone rings with a thin plain band makes the stones pop very much, otherwise I think just my personal opinion is that two bands flanking it a big blur.

If diamond band, I would consider very thin diamond wedding band. Its your personal preference and you are the one that has to wear it, so my opinion doesn't really matter ::)

Totally agree!! I think two blingy bands start to blend in and detract from that stunning 3stone :). If anything do one simple buamond eternity (not too big- something thin sparkly) or a plain band.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love your three stone but tend to agree it is beautiful alone.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Cehrabehra|1314778885|3006130 said:
I would do one of each :naughty: Seriously - I like the versatility of having a plain band and a diamond band that you could turn one around and stack together and wear without the 3 stone sometimes... or you could wear one, the other, or both. I would wear the plain band like a wedder, the 3 stone like an e-ring and the diamond band like an anniversary band. But that's me... :)

I agree. I love the idea of stackers. I'm not a fan of the curved diamond band you have whether it is 1 or 2. Something about it just seems very dated to me.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your "almost" ring is a stunner.... So pretty. Can't wait to see more shots and what you choose for a band(s) :love: Congratulations! :appl:

Eskiez

Shiny_Rock
You're ring-held-hostage is GORGEOUS! I also think that it would be complimented by one thin eternity ring. I hope you get to wear it soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results