shape
carat
color
clarity

My (2nd) Engagement Ring: Parade Design

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely, unique setting. Wear it in good health.

WinterBride2007

Rough_Rock
K&L:
Believe it or not, my setting was a cheaper than the Jared setting. I think it retails much higher than Jared but the B&M shop we dealt with extended us a discount. Now, not sure if that is done to everyone but who cares when it is better and nicer than Jared's. We also saved on sales tax since they considered us an out of state purchase (jeweler in Ohio, we live in Texas) though we did all the paperwork there. We even got a better stone for less than the Peerless which was huge. If you find a local jeweler, if they want your business, I would think they would order in any designs you wish to see as well as stones. I am a huge halo fan as well but love the detail of the side of my ring and how the diamond sets in the setting. Jared actually tried to tell me that it was best for the sparkle if the ring set up that high...I beg to differ. I wish I could message you some way and I would get you more of the info that I wouldn't just randomly post up here.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like your new setting SO much better too!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

WinterBride2007

Rough_Rock
It is soooo much better. Honestly, the setting from Jared before they placement of the stone was not too bad but it can''t even compete with my new one. Thanks for all the compliments and justification...always feels good that people love it...dont'' know why :)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, enjoy!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful redo! Very unique, very interesting.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful ring you have----big improvement and so classy and unique!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful new setting! It really highlights the diamond well and what great finger coverage!!

WinterBride2007

Rough_Rock
Funny, my mother thought that this ring also complimented the center stone which I adore. I love the concept of the halo due to the additional coverage on my finger. I am so glad I helped pick out the ring(s) since my honey thought I was such a minimalist that he would have gotten me a tiffany solitare....which is pretty but I did want some additional style...want another shot????

flower and ring other.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful new ring!!! It is much more lovely than your old ring! Congrats on finding one you love and making things right. I love the new detailing and the delicateness of your new ring compared with your old one.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
The new setting is so unique. The detailing on the side must be marvelous to look at.
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I just love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results