shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2 carat CBI diamond, set in a custom setting made by Durham Rose Jewellers, UK.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congrats! :clap:. CBI are the best!. I'm biased ...:wink2:

Also extremely biased. :lol: Your ring and now upgraded ring are awesome. I love love love your tension setting too, having so much of the diamond on display is awesome especially as I find the light display of the diamond is equally as beautiful from the side as it is from the top down!

Your ring turned out beautiful! Congratulations!

Thank you very much! :D

JT123

Shiny_Rock
This is one of my favorite rings on here. It is breathtaking! I love the setting & size of the diamond on your hand . It is perfection!

Redsparrow

Rough_Rock
It is a 2.26 G si1 :)

I know what you are exactly talking about, and that is exactly what I wanted as well and Layla is working with me to try to achieve that look. I am going to be posting a thread soon and will tag you to see what you think :)

Thank you again for your kind words! How large is your diamond? A small taper will look wonderful. I would have done it for a solitaire but didn't want to do it with pavé.

Your rendering is lovely! You won't have the same pivot problems I have had I don't think! Your shank gets taller as it goes towards the central stone, do you see? There's quite a lot of metal therefore at the base of your diamond that will strengthen the prongs. If you imagine taking the head of that out and just putting it into a flat band, that's the look I wanted and that's why there were problems. I think your ring will be glorious! I especially like the knife edge.

Looking forward to your thread on your finished product, you should share your final cads as well as the ring! Super exciting!

Thank you again for your kind words! How large is your diamond? A small taper will look wonderful. I would have done it for a solitaire but didn't want to do it with pavé.

Your rendering is lovely! You won't have the same pivot problems I have had I don't think! Your shank gets taller as it goes towards the central stone, do you see? There's quite a lot of metal therefore at the base of your diamond that will strengthen the prongs. If you imagine taking the head of that out and just putting it into a flat band, that's the look I wanted and that's why there were problems. I think your ring will be glorious! I especially like the knife edge.

Looking forward to your thread on your finished product, you should share your final cads as well as the ring! Super exciting!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Just thought I would share some sparkly sparkliness.
Ignore the chatter in the background, I was in a queue at Alton Towers!
Good LORD @Lykame!! That is one heck of a delicious sparklebomb!!! How do you manage to get anything done?? :love: :P2

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Good LORD @Lykame!! That is one heck of a delicious sparklebomb!!! How do you manage to get anything done?? :love: :P2

Hahaha that's actually a really good question... :oops2::lol-2::lol: For once I can be happy with the British weather, it's only been properly sunny a couple of times since I've had it and it's bad enough [read: awesome enough] when it isn't sunny here, not sure how I will cope when it is!

It was certainly an excellent queue entertainer! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results