shape
carat
color
clarity

My 10th Anniversary Upgrade Ering

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Still love looking at this ring!!! It is such a romantic setting and stack!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UrsTx, I keep coming back and looking at your ring too, I really love it. In fact, I think this is a setting that would work really well for me-it ticks all the boxes for me - vintage look, subtle halo, protect and round out my stone. I even love the basket. but I hate to *copy* someone else's ring :oops:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Enjoy your upgrade.

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
SB621 and Marcy: thank you very much!

Junebug17: If something catches your eye and it makes your heart go pitter patter, you must do it, have it, etc. It is meant to be. I certainly won't feel like you copied me because jewelry is art and art should be shared. If I ever run into you in this big world, we'll pretend we're long time friends who meant to get the same ring. Go for it!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a very pretty halo, very feminine and unique. I think that all the stacked bands work really well together, doesn't overwhelm but complements the ering. Congratulations on 10 years!! :appl: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UrsTx|1374277153|3486480 said:

Junebug17: If something catches your eye and it makes your heart go pitter patter, you must do it, have it, etc. It is meant to be. I certainly won't feel like you copied me because jewelry is art and art should be shared. If I ever run into you in this big world, we'll pretend we're long time friends who meant to get the same ring. Go for it!!

Aw, thank you for being so gracious UrsTx!!! You are very kind, and thanks for understanding! We can be ring twins if I end up getting it (which I am strongly leaning towards! :D )

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock

I hope you are serious about copying your ring, I just read the email with the quote from Orospot. I was afraid to ask, so I am so happy someone else did. They actually have a few rings I like, but my ring looks the same way on my finger as yours did before so I am just hoping, hoping, hoping it would look just as awesome after the setting.
Are you sure you wouldn't mind? Mine wouldn't be exactly the same, there would be a few changes. If that helps. :bigsmile:

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
luvsdmb|1374288826|3486561 said:

I hope you are serious about copying your ring, I just read the email with the quote from Orospot. I was afraid to ask, so I am so happy someone else did. They actually have a few rings I like, but my ring looks the same way on my finger as yours did before so I am just hoping, hoping, hoping it would look just as awesome after the setting.
Are you sure you wouldn't mind? Mine wouldn't be exactly the same, there would be a few changes. If that helps. :bigsmile:

I don't mind at all if you like the setting and want a ring exactly like or just similar to it. I might have felt differently if I designed it myself but it's someone else's design that I also adapted by removing the center sapphire and adding my diamond. If you visit the www.orospot.com site, the designer is Vennev and the ring is on there; or use Etsy. I haven't bought anything else from them (to ascertain the quality of their other items) but I am extremely happy with this ring. Post pics if you decide to buy one. I'd love to see it!

UPDATE - sorry I was tired and didn't notice you said you're already conversing with Orospot. Enjoy!

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Kavita: thank you so much

Bmgdesign: LOL, thank you. I'm very happy with my reset and find myself procrastinating at work too much cuz I keep looking at it. :lol: I wouldn't change my setting for the world but if I am ever blessed with a right hand ring... :bigsmile:

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
@bmgdesign I noticed today that I'm "blocked" from your Stella pages because they were moved to the trade section. :sick: I'm sick about it.

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
I'm confused. Why do you get "blocked"? I had responded to a post once regarding an oval and when I went back to it I was blocked.

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
luvsdmb|1374686026|3489262 said:
I'm confused. Why do you get "blocked"? I had responded to a post once regarding an oval and when I went back to it I was blocked.

To add on to Bmgdesign's comment, since I'm a consumer, my interactions can only be on other consumer postings. The two threads of hers that I was following were moved to the trade side (even though it was her own personal jewelry she was sharing). So I can't view them or post to them anymore. But Bmgdesign can still chat with us (just not post pics) so it's still good! :appl:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Ladies, to clarify, we did not block anyone, we only were asking a trade member to follow the trade policies that everyone must abide by. It is only fair to apply the same policies to all trade members and unfortunately we have been burned before, hence the restrictive rules.

materialgirl

Rough_Rock
love, love, LOVE your ring!!!!

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Question - did you send them your stone to set or did you have it done locally? I would be nervous to send my diamond off to someone from Etsy!

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
materialgirl|1374756023|3489845 said:
love, love, LOVE your ring!!!!

Thank you so much! I do too. :wink2:

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
liaerfbv|1374782624|3490189 said:
Question - did you send them your stone to set or did you have it done locally? I would be nervous to send my diamond off to someone from Etsy!

I actually bought my stone from a friend at Jared Galleria who was keeping an eye out for a "good deal" for me (which it was, I compared it to online prices and it was really really close). In order not to nullify the warranty on the stone, only Jared can mount it into the setting (the warranty that comes with the stone says they'll replace it with the same grade/quality stone if it ever falls out of the setting and is lost; hence their requirement to set it). The etsy vendor happily made me the setting minus the original sapphire, no complaints on their side. They have a regular web site too so they do more than just etsy but I'd still be uneasy if they weren't a PS vendor, which they are not.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My favourite set!!! :love: :love: :love:

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1374830386|3490616 said:
My favourite set!!! :love: :love: :love:

Thank you so much. :)

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Your upgrade is stunning! I hope that you are still loving it!

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
CRYSTAL24K|1396754342|3648218 said:
Your upgrade is stunning! I hope that you are still loving it!

Thank you so much. I absolutely am still in love with it. In fact, I just bought matching earring settings that I hope look as nice too, to reset my .6 ctw studs.

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Your wedding set looks gorgeous! :love: I'm a fellow size 8-8.5 too. ;-)

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you kalomeli. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results