shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My 10ct tennis bracelet just arrived!

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
I have so much to say that's it's hard to know where to begin....

I've loved jewelry for as long as I can remember. I've collected some fabulous pieces over the years but I've always wanted a classic tennis bracelet. I've looked on and off for years but never pulled the trigger for various reasons. About a year ago, I visited a well-known, highly respected local jewelry store with the intention of finding and buying a bracelet. I tried on a lot of them but they all left me underwhelmed. They were dull and lifeless in my mind for substantial stones and money. I didn't know then what I now know about jewelry...I'm sure they were poorly cut diamonds and a few other factors I'm sure.

Fast forward to today... After purchasing my yellow diamond engagement ring this past summer, I because obsessed with diamonds and jewelry again and found PS. I find myself here on the forum frequently...scrolling, learning and admiring all the gorgeous jewelry. I finally felt that I was equipped to find the perfect bracelet. Without boring you will all the details, I decided to go with Whiteflash because of their impeccable reputation and ACA diamonds. If you don't know about their uber amazing, super ideal ACA diamonds, go to their site and check it out. You will never be nervous about buying online ever again.

I want to thank Becca, Sheerah and Debi for your kindness, professionalism, humor (becca), and incredibly attentive customer service throughout this process!

So here are the details!

(34)-- .30-.34ct ACA Hearts and Arrow Diamonds F & G color, VS1 & VS2. All 34 stones are individually certified

They are mounted in Semi-Custom 7" Platinum 3-prong setting

I'M IN LOVE! :appl: This thing sparkles like crazy! I'm so glad I waited for the perfect bracelet with the perfect stones. Wow, what a difference ideal cut stones make. I'll never go anywhere else again! Once I saw the shine, bling, fire, coming from this bracelet there is no going back to anything other than precision, ideal cut diamonds. Thank you Whiteflash!

And thank you all for reading this...I've loved spending time with all of you here at PS :twirl:

diamond_81.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad you love your WF bracelet! Yours is the larger sister to mine! :love: :love:

We need the obligatory wrist shot of course!

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
m-2-b|1456356067|3995169 said:
I'm so glad you love your WF bracelet! Yours is the larger sister to mine! :love: :love:

We need the obligatory wrist shot of course!

Thank you m-2-b, your jewelry makes me drool. You have no idea how many times I've looked at your jewelry for inspiration :)))

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!!!

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
All of these photos were taken with my phone. I'll attempt to take more photos with a better camera over the next few days :twirl:

upgradingmama

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Holy amazing! Enjoy!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's spectacular!!! :love: :love: :love: Looks fabulous on you and so beautiful with your ering! :appl:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is amazing! :love: I'd love to see the sparkle show that puts off. Congratulations!

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
Wow, congrats on a stunning bracelet!!! :love:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shut up!!! :lol: It's amazing, beautiful on your wrist! Congratulations!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I knew you were "one of us" very early on! :bigsmile: I am delighted to see this fabulous bracelet and am thrilled that you are so pleased with it! You have impeccable taste, so it's a perfect match! :appl:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Of course I went directly to the pics & nearly swallowed my tongue--those diamonds are huge!! :love: :love: It is gorgeous! Would love to see that bracelet in real life!! Congrats, I bet it is a strobe light!! :love: :love: :cheeky: Nothing beats an ideal cut diamond IMHO.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wowza! That is one gorgeous bracelet! Did you go pick it up in Texas or have it delivered? Also can you tell us more-- meaning did you specifically requested GIA cert aca stones and the size? How did you know that 10 ct tennis bracelet is what you wanted? Thanks again for sharing! :dance:

Veltiesmom

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
That is so beautiful!! Congrats!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your bracelet is stunning! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: It's so bright and sparkly! Plus an amazing amount of wrist coverage! :D Congratulations! :clap:

Well done Whiteflash! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:-o WOW!!!, Just amazing!.. :love: :appl:

Q

Queenie60

Absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy! :love: :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning :love: I know after seeing their bracelets in the showroom how spectacular it must be. I am sure it can be seen from miles away :o

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Wow wow! Sparkly beauty! Enjoy wearing your fantastic new bracelet! :love: :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ACAs...color me jealous!!! That is just gorgeous!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous !!! :love: :love: :love:

Congrats on a beautiful bracelet.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
one word - YOWZA! :love: :love: :love: :love:
To...die...for!

Now did you do a lot of weight training to prepare for the bracelet? :lol:
And your ring makes me swoooooon! :love: :love: :love:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Breathtaking! So is your ring btw :love: :love: :love:

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Spectacular! Congratulations. :))

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all of your kind comments. Here are more glamour shots I received today of my bracelet. I can't stop looking at the bracelet....in not getting anything done LOL

_2162.jpeg

_2163.jpeg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woah!!! :o :o :o That is the mother of all tennis bracelets!!!!! :love: :love: :love: It's absolutely amazing!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results