shape
carat
color
clarity

My 10-year anniversary upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alamb

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much everyone for your kind comments. I was gone all day and was happy to come home to my pictures posted (thanks admin!) and all your messages. The specs of the stone are F, 3.07, SI1(appraised as borderline VS-2), GIA Excellent cut, excellent polish, excellent symmetry and no flourescence. My finger is size 5. It actually looks bigger in the picture, I think, than on my finger, although dh keeps saying, "that thing is huge", every time he walks by me, which is kind of funny. I''m not sure about the wedding band, my local jeweler let me "borrow" it because he thinks it is perfect for my er, but I''m going to hold off until I decide what I really want to do with the er, solitaire, 3 stone, side-stones, not sure yet. It''s funny because someone asked me if it was 4 carats and then a couple minutes later someone else asked if it was 2 carats, so I guess its all in the observer! Anyway, I''m thrilled with it and my original stone is being made into a pendant with pave around it (halo I guess). I will be getting it back this week so I''ll post that too soon.

Have a great evening!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Allison that is one big beautiful upgrade - congratulations!!! Love your watch too and I can''t wait to see how your pendant turns out. I just had one made myself with a one carat center surrounded by ten smaller stones.

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
I''m blind!!! It''s so beautiful, and covers a good amount of finger, too
2.gif
Just beautiful, and it looks gorgeous as a simple solitaire. Your watch is lovely too!

Can your hubby drop hints to my FH, so I can get 3cts on our 10 year anniversary too?
2.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
THUD! That''s the sound of my jaw dropping to the floor. it''s GORGEOUS! And HUGE!!
30.gif
30.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Love it love it
30.gif
Keep the wedding ring it looks stunning. The band is similar to one that Cutnut at Precious Metals is making for my upgrade and new EC but my stone is half your size
28.gif
I think they go together beautifully

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
Now THAT is an upgrade! What a rock! Did I miss this in the post, or did you not post the color and clarity? Its so beautiful!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my gosh now that is my kinda rock!!! i love it and what arrows. 10 years huh...well i only have 7 more to go. hehee. it looks HUGE on you, way bigger than 3c. i like it with the band but i also could see a shared prong eternity pairing wonderfully with that rock. congrats on 10 years!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh MY!!!!!! It''s just gorgeous!!!! Congrats on your 10th anniversary. I love the watch too. You''re a lucky gal!!!! Wear it in the best of health. More pics, please!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW...... that is AWESOME, I MEAN REALLY PHENOMENAL. I might be in love with rounds, but only is enormous and gorgeous like that!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning stone, wear it in good health! Congrats on the anniversary!
like Mara I think a shared prong or prong set eternity band might look fab with it as well.
Are you still looking for setting ideas?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good lordy, it''s gorgeous! Ymmo!
36.gif
35.gif

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! That is HUGE!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Please more pictures. I would love to see the ring from the side.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results