shape
carat
color
clarity

My 1.86ct H color OMC

almondblossom

Shiny_Rock
I am so happy and want to share my new diamond with you! I love old cuts and finally found this one. It was last set in a 1920s brooch from France, but the diamond itself is older and was probably cut during the second half of the 19th century. It is a chunky OMC with kozibe that dances round the table like confetti.

The stats:
1.867ct
7.3x7.4x5.25mm
It is uncerted but was graded by a gemologist as (GIA standard) H color, I1 (but eye clean to me)

dsc_88.jpg

dsc_89.jpg

dsc_90.jpg

dsc_0020__2_.jpg

almondblossom

Shiny_Rock
Some more picture...

dsc_0683.jpg

dsc_91.jpg

dsc_0668-002.jpg

dsc_0672-004.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!! That's a beautiful stone, I love the big high crown and the chunky facets!!!! How are you going to set it?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Almondblossom, that is a gorgeous stone. :love: Full of personality-comes through even in still pics...looking forward to seeing how you set her!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
She looks so... bubbly! :lol: Beautiful stone! :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Stunning stone!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Bubbly is a perfect description. So much personality and beauty. Love it!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Omg it is exquisite. Bubbly is exactly the word that comes to mind with that first picture with all the kozibe. It's got such a great personality! I also am a big fan of the number for the ct weight (it's got my birthday in it! hehe). Can't wait to see what you do with it!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty!! A very soft and femine stone. I love the high crown!!
I cannot wait to see how you will set it. Do you already have an idea?

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
Wow Almondblossom! :lickout: Beautiful stone; very soft & feminine color & shape. I can't wait to see what you decide in terms of a setting! Be sure to keep us posted.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and I love the kozibe effect!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Big Pouffy Heart your stone!!! :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous stone!!!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely adore your new OMC! The history of the stone is almost as charming as it's puffy, chunky cut. Congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL OMC!!! :love: :appl: :love:

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful stone. I love it! :love:

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
I love love love your new stone! Everything about it is perfect, including its history! Wear it in health and happiness!

LindyLoooo

Rough_Rock
The faceting is so beautiful!

Rika

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!!! :appl: :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very pretty stone! :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty!!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I'm in love omcs :love: :appl: ! Much more character but beautiful in it's own way :love: .

almondblossom

Shiny_Rock
I am so touched by all your sweet compliments!!! I am so happy about each and every comment. I have been admiring your rings for so long and it feel s great to finally be able to share my own diamond and joy with you all.

arkieb1, Thank you so much! I don’t know how I am going to set the diamond. I think I will go with something simple. A classic solitaire look.

Missy, thank you for your kind words! I love her personality.

lknvrb4, thank you so much!

kalomeli & kelli, she really is bubbly! She looks like such a happy, cheerful diamond. This chunky, bubbly diamond reminds me of my glad, bubbly two-year-old with chubby cheeks ;-)

rosetta, thank you very much!

Pandabee, Thank you! That is really sweet of you to say! How fun that the ct weight has your birthday in it :) I also like when the carat weight or the letter of the color means something special.

Acinom, Thank you! I have some ideas in my head, but haven’t decided yet. Btw, I LOVE your ring! :love:

ScorpioLove, Thanks! I love your ring and I have to admit that I have been going back to look at your pics over and over again… Your setting is my absolute dream setting, but I don’t know if it would work with mine when it is not 100% round.

Kathley, thank you! I also love the kozibe. I must tell you that your OEC has the most perfect pattern I have ever seen. I was drooling over it when Jbeg had it for sale and I think you picked a wonderful setting for it.

Gemfever, thank you for your sweet comment and for all your help in the past! I love your Audrey!!!

Lorissey, thank you so much!

Bastecat, thank you. I am so happy you like it!

Amywife13, thank you so much for your compliments! The history of the diamond made me love it even more. I love the thought of it being someone’s jewelry all the way back to the 19th century.

Alistra, thank you so much! I love your old cut too!!!

IE_princess, thank you so much for your sweet words! They made me really happy! Your ring is beautiful and I love when you stack it with your gorgeous bands!

LindyLoooo, thank you! I am also fond of the faceting.

Rika, thank you so much!

MissGotRocks, thank you for your compliment!

Diamondseeker, I am really glad you like it – thank you! You have the most amazing AVR!!!

Laila619, thank you very much!

Confection10, thank you! I also love the characters of OMCs and OECs.

Ms_A

Rough_Rock
Beautiful stone!! Where did you find her, if you don't mind me asking :) I love your pictures!!

almondblossom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, Ms A! I found it at a local jeweler (in Europe) who specializes in antique jewelry.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
This stone is just gorgeous!!!

Ms_A

Rough_Rock
That's awesome! It gives me hope that my local jeweler will have something as well!! :) You got a very very beautiful stone!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a really beautiful diamond!! :appl: Looking forward to seeing it set and on your hand, come back with pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results