shape
carat
color
clarity

My 1.5 bezel eternity band!

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to show you guys my new wedding band, it is a 1.5 ctw G colored VS2 wedding band in 18k white gold. My husband and I had it made by a local jeweler. I at first thought it was too big next to my ring, but I now love its size. Hope you enjoy, I always put too many pics!

Pricescope Rings2.jpg

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
More!

Pricescope Rings.jpg

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
More!

Pricescope Rings1.jpg

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
Now in color, lol.

Pricescope Rings3.jpg

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
Now the whole gang together, this is my wedding set next to my husband's A. Jaffe Platinum Double Sided eternity band.

Pricescope Rings5.jpg

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I am really loving these eternity bezels.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! :appl:

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
It's a perfect match for your ering. Is it James Meyer? So pretty!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful with your ering! love bezels! :love:

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
I am also loving the bezeled eternity bands. they are so curvey. I don't think it is to big at ALL :naughty: .
It looks LOVELY together.

Congrats :bigsmile:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your set is gorgeous! The bezel eternity is really pretty. Perfect proportions.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
oh they look perfect together!!!! your set is gorgeous :appl:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo, I like that an awful lot. It's a great coordinating band for your beautiful e-ring! And not too big either.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great together! I love your set!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Absolutely perfect together! Really gorgeous!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! They look great together!!! Just perfect on your finger!!!

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Really pretty paired, and can stand on its own, as well!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
wow. I mean, just a perfect pairing. The whole set is just gorgeous. Well chosen. Hats off to you.

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys for your kind words!! It is not a James Meyer but the bottom part of the setting, where the split shank was inspired by one of his settings. We made it different with a little more bling on the scrolls. The bezel was inspired by Temple St. Clair. I liked the longer thicker bezel and how it makes the ring heavier.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Lovely set.

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your kind words!!! I am settling well into wearing them together, for the longest time I wasnt sure if they looked good together!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh your rings look fantastic together ztajanice!

:love: :love: :love:

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
I love your rings together, too! A beautiful set. I am also loving your husband's wedding band. Are the diamonds on both sides of the ring?

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely rings, they go together well yet are not too matchy, I like it!

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Yssie and Decogirl!

Venice, yes it is! Originally he didn't want diamonds at all...until he saw this ring from A. Jaffe. Then he started singing a different tune! We love it, it is elegant and has lots of sparkle, but is also very manly too.

Thanks again!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
I love your whole set! So many items on my wish list, and I think this just might be one to add! :naughty:

By the way, I have worn that Lolita Lempicka perfume since 1998, can't even tell you how many bottles I have purchased or have been given. My absolute favorite!!!

Blossom

Rough_Rock
Love your wedding set. Regarding the bezel band, what is your ring size and what size are the diamonds?

Scrumptious!

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
I'm so glad everyone likes it!!! If not for pricescope, I don't think I would have ever found inspiration for my wedding set.

Mommy2nk-I LOVE LOLITA LEMPICKA!! There is something so hypnotic about the smell. I've been wearing it for about 2 yrs and love love love it too!!!

Blossom-My ring size is 7.25.The wedding band has 18 diamonds and is 3.8 mm wide. I'm not exactly sure how big each diamond is, but when I divide 1.5 by 18, the result is .08, hopefully that is right. :loopy:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Blossom

Rough_Rock
ztajanice|1288538183|2751595 said:
I'm so glad everyone likes it!!! If not for pricescope, I don't think I would have ever found inspiration for my wedding set.

Mommy2nk-I LOVE LOLITA LEMPICKA!! There is something so hypnotic about the smell. I've been wearing it for about 2 yrs and love love love it too!!!

Blossom-My ring size is 7.25.The wedding band has 18 diamonds and is 3.8 mm wide. I'm not exactly sure how big each diamond is, but when I divide 1.5 by 18, the result is .08, hopefully that is right. :loopy:

Ztajanice...love your bezel ring. One question about sizing. Did you go up in size at all to accommodate the slightly wider ring at 3.8mm, or is 7.25 your regular size? Love it! :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results