shape
carat
color
clarity

Mwahahaa... score!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I just received a pair of earrings I won off eBay... and they''re fantastic!!

These came from Blue Nile, and the quality is amazing. .40ctw, E & F, VS2 diamonds set in screwback 18kt yellow gold. I was only able to find one small crystal in one of the earrings, using a 20x loupe, and the cut is very very nice! I can make out some thin arrows, but who cares... it''s sparkly!!

These are my mom''s Valentine''s Day present. She had a pair of earrings exactly that size, but they were stolen. My sister''s ears were infected a few months back and needed to wear something in 18kt yellow gold, so she borrowed them. Well, she had a school play and had to wear some pirate earrings, so she took them off and put them in her purse which was in her locked locker... and someone went in and jacked them.
29.gif

Anyway, my mom''s been wearing some diamond huggies since then, but I know she''d prefer some smaller studs that don''t get in the way when she used her phone. She has bigger ones but never wears them because she''s afraid she''d lose them... hope she will wear these!

my camera is somewhere in this madhouse, but here is an image from the auction:

24928A.jpg

Best of all, I got it for $226!!! (and it comes in a beautiful polished wooden box!) Yay!!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Those are lovely! What a thoughtful daughter you are!
1.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forekitty, you are my e-bay hero! I love all the bargains you get off of there and these earrings for your mom is such a great gift!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Well, she''s been thru a lot lately. She''s turning 50 this year, and her company just lost a contract... so she was laid off in December, right before Christmas. She''s a single parent, and both of my younger siblings are in college right now. Freshman and Junior @ UCLA... expensive. *sigh* but what can ya do?

I told her not to worry because I make enough to support everyone, and that she should just take the time to relax and collect her 2-month severence pay and unemployment, since she paid into it all these years. But you know how mothers are.. they freak out.

Hopefully these will cheer her up a bit. and hopefully i wont get berated for wasting money!
3.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, you lucky duck! They are beautiful!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your poor Mom, but she is so lucky to have a wonderful daughter like you. Those earrings will mean the world to her and they are just gorgeous!!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
You are such a wonderful daughter. The earrings look so white. I am sure your mom will love it.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Great buy! Love those studs. Your mom will
30.gif
them too, I''m sure. You are a wonderful daughter.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Good girl
36.gif
! How wonderful of you!

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is so very sweet of you, I''m sure she''ll be thrilled with them!!! You are the queen of scoring great jewelry on ebay!!!!
36.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on such a great deal and thoughtful purchase!!

Anna_Magdalena

Rough_Rock
Aww, how sweet of you! Your mother will be so happy!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
SCORE!!! What another great find. Your mother will love them. What a thoughtful daughter you are. You are the Queen of Ebay.
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Lovely earrings! I''m sure your mom will love it! You are such a thoughtful daughter.

Another great eBay find! I wish I knew your secret!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a thoughtful gift! Your mom will love them!

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
How sweet of you!! :) Im sure she will love them
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~They''re beautiful!!! That''s such a thoughtful & sweet gift!! She will love them!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a nice daughter you are, your mom is going to be pretty happy!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great find and such a thoughtful gift!! I''m sure your mother is going to love them!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
What a find! Your mom will love them and you are a very thoughtful daughter.
1.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
You find the best deals! How nice of you to get such a thoughtful gift for your mom. Congrats on the great find.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I agree, you are an EBAY pro. Not sure how you do it!!!

Those are just beautiful, and even more beautiful because of the price :)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
these are lovely FK!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Great find!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks you. You guys are so sweet! :)

i was actually gonna bid on a 1/3ct diamond blue nile platinum pendant today, but decided not to because my mom only likes to wear her jade pendant. now i kinda regret it because it ended at $211! oh well...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you are the jewelry ebay queen..congrats on a great purchase, I know your mom will be thrilled..

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I need to know your secret! I can''t believe the deals you come up with- totally jealous! My little sister is going to be my MOH in my wedding, and I really want to be able to get her a little bling on a tight budget hehe.. I''ll keep looking

yay for your mom though.. I am sure she will be thrilled!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How thoughtful of you. I''m sure your Mom will love them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results