shape
carat
color
clarity

Much belated blue zircon pendant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Some of you may or may not remember me from almost 3 years ago. I was on LIW, and had gotten a blue zircon for my Bachelor''s graduation. Well the boy and I broke it off and it wasn''t until a year later, for my Master''s, that I got the stone set. I was finally able to take some pictures this weekend after my NEW BF turned fiance proposed on Friday. So without another day of waiting... here are some photos!

The stone is from Gene at Precision Gem cut as his Penta Star design, can''t remember the specs anymore, but I did post the original stone at some point on here! It is in a custom setting by Knox Jewelers with whom I loved working with! They are absolutely fabulous and do amazing work! I think it was 1 pointers and set in platinum. Sadly there are some nicks as I have had it for 2 years almost and wear it frequently!

11pendant.JPG

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement and graduation!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

WOW! What a beauty!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Are you going to share your e-ring too? We love pictures!

MrsDoubleP

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty! I love the setting.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I should also add I was considering a sapphire ring for the ering which you all steered me away from (that particular sapphire), we went shopping just to look and ended up purchasing a diamond ring right then and there! It was a surprise. The website isn''t letting me post links for some reason, but I will work on that after I post these pictures!

Some of these will be a repeat since the ering was in it!
My Ering SMTR

There are additional pictures here
Proposal Thread in LIW

719eringpendant.JPG

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Last one, as the friend letting me use the camera, didn''t understand why I would want to take so many pictures
20.gif

794pendant.JPG

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well done with the setting. It is very protective and you''ll get many years of enjoyment from wearing it.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
That''s a great setting! I love the color, it looks like the ocean.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant! Congrats!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
What a fabulous pendant! I love the shape of the stone. so pretty!!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all! I absolutely love this pendant, it is so versatile! And I am hoping that perhaps for our 5 year anniversary or something, maybe sooner
27.gif
, I can get a colored stone halo RHR!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
That is a very cool color!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bestill my heart that is gorgeous! What a unique piece that no one will have!! I love your ering too!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results