shape
carat
color
clarity

MAY DAY Surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I AM ENGAGED!!!!!!!
23.gif

H proposed to me on our anniversary! So I had started to try and figure out this giant surprise that he has been planning and teasing me endlessly about! Every day it was "Expect the unexpected.... you''ll never see it coming...." So I had started putting pieces together and concocted what I thought was going to happen. Well, H has told everyone in the world, except me. MY mother was in on it!!!!
6.gif
So after I tell my mom what I think is happening, she calls him!
27.gif
Devious little mother of mine! So he calls me, tell me he has this huge interview (with a celebrity a little out of his league). So I was pretty sad and not oh so happy like I should be. I thought he was going to surprise me by driving in from out of town, now that was impossible with this interview of his. He was all, why aren''t you excited for me! All I could feel was a let down and depressed.
40.gif

So my friend M is visiting me from out of town (I thought this was just a cover). He calls to tell me he has finally arrived and could I please come let him in the building. I walk out, first thing I notice, M''s car isn''t out there, but one that looks like my fiance''s. I think, no, don''t get your hopes up, you know he isn''t coming. I look around for my friend, can''t see him?! Look at the car again, OMG, it IS a Subaru! Right then H comes out from behind the side of the building! To which I screamed "SHUT UP!" And I start jumping up and down and apparently doing a little "flashdance" per H. He asks me to marry him, I couldn''t believe so I turned around and screamed again! Eventually I was able to say something along the lines of "Yes of course!" But I honestly don''t remember what words came out of my mouth. We made several calls, and went out to dinner with my mom and her fiance! So without further ado.....

.41 RB SI1 from Iowa Diamond

look at me912632.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
So the restaurant has colored lights strung up year round, and it reflected in the ring, of course the infamous "this picture doesn''t do the ring justice!

throwing fire1651.jpg

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
oooh I love the band! CONGRATS!!!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
ahh double post!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
My mom and I posing our ringed fingers together!

both rings461.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
And lastly, our wonderful waitress brought us engagement cake! Even the candelabra to blow out the candles! Red velvet with buttercream frosting!

engagement cake+62.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a very pretty ring!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
Wow - there must be something in the air, that is making these boys want to pop the question today!
9.gif

Soo happy for you ilovesparkles! Lovely ring
36.gif

All the best to you and your FIANCE !

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
yay! congrats!! your ring is soo beautiful!!
i LOVE the band! it looks so delicate and dainty! wow!
36.gif

Sunset_in_Cali

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! The ring is soooooo pretty!!! I love how he tricked you with the interview story so he could surprise you. Congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! What a pretty ring!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That is so wonderful and such a sweet proposal story! Your ring is beautiful! I adore the band!

And YUMMY BUCA!
18.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, lady!! I love the setting, it''s beautiful.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I adore the band on your ring.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Awww, that''s wonderful!! Congrats!
36.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
How sweet, congratulations!
Your ring is beautiful, I especially love the setting! Gorgeous!

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!! How beautiful
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone! I am in shock still, couldn''t believe I got to wake up next to him this morning! Last night felt like one big wonderful dream.

I forgot to add, it is a G colored diamond. And I can''t wait to take some flower pictures!

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!! YAY for May Day, we both got engaged yesterday!

I totally agree with you - I woke up this morning and I am like, omg, is this seriously still real?

YAY so happy for you! love the ring!
36.gif

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
That sounds so sweet! I love the band on your ring, and it looks great on your hand. Congratulations!

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
congratulations!!!
Wow. your time in LIW was nice and sweet! :)

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!
36.gif

What a great proposal too!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results