shape
carat
color
clarity

Mrs-B's whole curated collection...(more or less...)

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b i have loved reading this thread. Your style and grace shines through your beautifully curated jewels. May you wear them with health and happiness.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So we're one step closer to finishing the project that lasts forever. Here's the most recent photos of my enamel charm bracelet before it goes back to DKJ yet again for tweaking.

20210129_160906.jpg

20210129_160802.jpg

And here's one of my 1.5ctw OEC studs with their Sea of Cortez pearl jackets.

20210129_160343.jpg

And lastly - my Vietnamese baroque big blue, with cushion cut ruby and antique pave heart, all in white gold:

20210129_160521.jpg

Attachments

• 20210129_160906.jpg
    20210129_160906.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 48

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Ah - I just love your enamel charm bracelet! Also, the opal earrings that (I think) were a present from your Godchildren are :kiss2: They look beautiful on you!! Gorgeous collection Mrs-B!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah - I just love your enamel charm bracelet! Also, the opal earrings that (I think) were a present from your Godchildren are :kiss2: They look beautiful on you!! Gorgeous collection Mrs-B!!

Thank you so much, @OdetteOdile!

:wavey:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Your purple spinel ring is lovely. The rose gold is a perfect choice with the color of the gemstone.

collier

Shiny_Rock
Love your whole collection! But the sea of Cortez pearl jackets sing to me. I'd love to see hand shots of your new spinel and ear shots with the pearl drops.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @RunningwithScissors, @collier and @Girlfriday17.

Collier - here are photos of me wearing the pearls and diamonds earrings - I really love them and they're a very convenient size.

Here's one of the spinel on my hand, taken before I had the band changed. I don't have any of the current iteration on my hand at this point, sorry.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh wow ! Those opal earrings .....they are stunning !!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @lambskin -

I only just saw this - sorry! I have green cushions. Sounds kinda loud, I know, but it looks awesome. :)

I thought about your red wrought iron furniture when you were talking about decorating your front porch for Christmas and thought som holiday themed cushions would be adorable. Can’t wait to see what fabric you select. I want to paint my wrought iron either red or a royal blue.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
So we're one step closer to finishing the project that lasts forever. Here's the most recent photos of my enamel charm bracelet before it goes back to DKJ yet again for tweaking.

20210129_160906.jpg

20210129_160802.jpg

And here's one of my 1.5ctw OEC studs with their Sea of Cortez pearl jackets.

20210129_160343.jpg

And lastly - my Vietnamese baroque big blue, with cushion cut ruby and antique pave heart, all in white gold:

20210129_160521.jpg

Those enameled charms are very special & unique but, your OEC & pearl earrings are what dreams are made of! Please never change these as they couldn't get any closer to perfection! :pray:

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Happy to see an update! I love the spinel ring even more with the new band. :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new additions!

But man alive, I REA.LY love that ruby & pearl pendant... :kiss2:

How long is the chain? Can we see a modelling shot? Pretty please??!
(And also, you a disappearing before our very eyes & you look fabulous for it!)

dgakapluto

Rough_Rock
Ohh I love the purple spinel ring! What a beautiful color :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new additions!

But man alive, I REA.LY love that ruby & pearl pendant... :kiss2:

How long is the chain? Can we see a modelling shot? Pretty please??!
(And also, you a disappearing before our very eyes & you look fabulous for it!)

Hi @Alex T! :wavey:

There's a photo of it on here somewhere from when I got it. I think it's a lovely piece - very unusual and with lots of character. Now all I need is matching earrings. And a tiara. And, of course, a scepter.....

:mrgreen:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Alex T! :wavey:

There's a photo of it on here somewhere from when I got it. I think it's a lovely piece - very unusual and with lots of character. Now all I need is matching earrings. And a tiara. And, of course, a scepter.....

:mrgreen:

Of all people, you definitely deserve a tiara & scepter! Tell lovely Tim that it's an absolute MUST you have a full set, earrings included!

I shall hunt through for the picture, though I must have already seen it as I've stalked this thread many, many, many times :appl:

I hope your health is bearing up ok as we enter another shitty year & keep smiling =)2

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, I've been through again a couple of times & there isn't a photo in this thread of you wearing your pearl pendant. Will go check out your other threads later this evening. Be sure I'll find it!! :geek2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, I've been through again a couple of times & there isn't a photo in this thread of you wearing your pearl pendant. Will go check out your other threads later this evening. Be sure I'll find it!! :geek2:

Sorry, @Alex T - I should have said - it's in the thread I started when I got it. Crohn's is bad today or I'd find it for you. My apologies.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T - this is them. It's under *this* thread:

20200831_150344.jpg

20200831_150455.jpg

Thank you! I actually found this thread - we must have cross posted!

However, there can never be too many pictures of this necklace (and I commented on it in your other thread too! You with your Crohns (hope it's not too bad for you & eases up soon) & me with my perimenopause brain fog. What a team :lol:)

You could definitely make smaller earrings for this. They would make stunning a set.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You are my bling hero. Thank you for sharing your amazing collection.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful additions @mrs-b-especially the opal earrings!

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b I love this post and all of your beautiful pieces. My personal top favorites are your bangles and that glorious opal ring. I saw another thread where you said you’d never part with the opal ring and I was so relieved!

Also, you are so beautiful and look like you could be my mother’s sister! I’m going to have to post a picture of my mom, I’m so curious if you will see a resemblance

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I love this post and all of your beautiful pieces. My personal top favorites are your bangles and that glorious opal ring. I saw another thread where you said you’d never part with the opal ring and I was so relieved!

Also, you are so beautiful and look like you could be my mother’s sister! I’m going to have to post a picture of my mom, I’m so curious if you will see a resemblance

@e2the3rd - just before we go down this road, do tell me your mother isn't 75....

:eek-2:

And I'm so glad you like my opal ring. I *am* going to reset it, tho, because I want it to go with my new opal earrings. So I'm resetting it in 18kt rose gold - same setting, just rose gold. It really is one of the most glorious opals I've ever seen. That ORGANGE!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results