shape
carat
color
clarity

Mrs-B's whole curated collection...(more or less...)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh now you're killing me!! I'm having my charm bracelet tweaked, and it will be a while till it's done, as it needs to be hand made, then enameled, then the charms need to be mounted. So when I say 'tweaked' - I actually mean that it's quite the project!

I'll add it, tho, when it's done. :))

Can't wait!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, I so adore your impeccable collection and I admire each thoughtful, tasteful selection as each one is just perfection! :love: You are truly an inspiration on so many levels, @mrs-b ! Thank you so much for sharing your treasures with us!!

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for taking the time to share this with us! Absolutely love the Richard wise pin, the combination of stones there is just WOW.

H

Horsegirl76

Mrs-b you have impeccable taste there is no doubt about it. Incredible collection! I love it all!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful delight to be treated with your beautifully curated collection @mrs-b . All your pieces are always so elegant, thoughtfully designed and very wearable, I think you have every occasion covered, casual, dressy and formal!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @mrs-b so lovely of you to make the effort and share your wonderful pieces. I love that they all look loved.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, thanks so much for sharing mrs-b! Lovely collection!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for this peek into your collection! I love the texture and the richness of each piece. I think you must be a very creative person because you dream up ideas of such beauty. Truly I think it is rare for a person to have such a custom collection. When I read that you are splitting up your charm bracelet and are going to set the charms end to end I thought "where does Mrs. B come up with all these ideas?!".

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love how carefully and finely curated your collection is!! Every piece has its place. They are all such beautiful substantial pieces, yet clearly nothing is sitting there unused and ‘wasted’. I wish I had your discipline and patience!! PS has a habit of making my collection balloon out, and I’m such a hoarder that I am reluctant to let go of anything pretty...

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I come over and play? Pretty please with cherries on top?? =)2

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so, so happy. I've had an awful 24 hours and I'm just going to gleefully immerse myself in this wonderful thread, and forget about 'stuff' for a while :mrgreen: Thank you so much for sharing these amazing pics of your beautiful, flawless collection! I love the thought that goes into each and every piece.

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
oh how someday I’d love a mini Halloween and Valentine’s collection like you’ve done here.

you take fantastic photos by the way! each one made me smile, thank you. Every single piece you’ve curated is stunning.

I’m highly gravitated towards color. But your Gypsy ring is about my holy grail of perfection for diamonds. Per chance do you have a picture of it on your hand? If it doesn’t offend you someday I may recreate it. Or maybe use a heart diamond as the center.

And lastly - my tiny Christmas collection:

My Holly pin in 18kt with 2 beautiful rubies

Tourmaline, diamond and rubellite ring in 18kt

18kt Christmas tree pendant with diamonds and green enamel on 18kt Pharaoh chain

20200712_115242.jpg

20200712_115228.jpg

Last edited:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a treat @mrs-b :)
Thank you for letting us in on the what, hows and why’s.
Everything is gorgeous, but I have to say your yg 9 stone band is tops!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
A gorgeous collection! I especially love the wedding necklace — so special and lovely!

Edie

Rough_Rock
Thank you for showing us your beautiful collection. Can I please ask where the diamond and pearl earrings were crafted?

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You’ve done a wonderful job of designing and curating a collection that clearly speaks to your personal aesthetic. I think I would describe everything as...harmonious. They’re beautiful, quality pieces.

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Be still my heart, there's so much beauty in your collection @mrs-b! I have already spent a good amount of time looking at all the details. So classy, perfect, and not over the top- and so complete for a casually classy lady!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for sharing your stunning collection! It is simply amazing!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful collection! So many pieces to mix and match...love your jewelry wardrobe!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is stunning @mrs-b ❤️❤️❤️

Wear and enjoy in good health and blingy joy. XOXO.

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

@mrs-b what a beautiful collection! I love how you have the different coloured gold groups as well as the everyday and dressed-up groups. I wanted to ask about your bangle stack. How have you managed to get such a great fit around your wrist whilst still being able to get them over your hand? I have a set of round slip-on bangles which just fit over my hand but they do seem a bit "roomy" on my wrist in a way which my oval hinged bangles don't. I think your stack looks amazing! I wish mine fitted the same way yours does!

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
You're jewelry is gorgeous! I'm amazed how you were able to imagine & bring to life your designs to create such a cohesive collection. Every piece is meticulously designed and there is no extra clutter laying around. :kiss2:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the category I probably wear the most - yellow gold, casual.

14kt solid gold bangle

Bracelet - 18kt antique chain with 1.85ctw OEC mosaic disc

Earrings - 18kt solid hinged hoops - 1.75"

Rings:
18kt Australian gem crystal opal and .84ctw diamond (ideal cut, colorless) ring ('Merry' design)
3 yellow gold bands - 2 x 18kt and 1 x 14kt from 1941
'Merry' band - 3.2mm - 18kt
1ctw 9 stone 18kt diamond anniversary band - ideal cut, colorless

"Wedding' necklace - made from my DH's and my melted down wedding bands. We remade our rings for our 25th wedding anniversary, and these 2 pendants with the leftover gold. The small diamonds are from my original wedding band, and the larger diamond in the center of the other pendant was a Valentine's Day gift from my husband.

20200712_133308.jpg

20200712_133338.jpg

20200712_133348.jpg

20200712_133400.jpg

20200712_133416.jpg

20200712_114500.jpg

20200712_114504.jpg

I love love LOVE yellow gold, and I'm so envious of your collection! Makes me want more yellow gold in my life, because... necessary. ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Next up, my white metals - more dressy. And let me just say here that my idea of dressy may not be your idea of dressy. There are PS members with far more spectacular pieces than me, and I acknowledge that freely and with all due deference.

2 x diamond and platinum bangles. I'm not entirely sure of the ctw, but it's upwards of 10ctw for the pair.

Diamond and platinum pin - 2.6ctw. Ideal cut, colorless.

Diamond and platinum cluster earrings - 2 x .95 centers surrounded by 18 x 15pt diamonds. All ideal cut, all colorless. Roughly 4.6ctw.

14.3mm AAA SS pearls with approx 1.65ctw colorless diamonds. Rounds are BGD signature. Platinum.

Cluster pendant is a 1.11ct center - GOG Ascendancy, I color. Sides are ideal cut, colorless. Setting is platinum.

I don't have a platinum engagement-style ring, but will probably switch my yellow gold 3 stone to a platinum solitaire at some point. In the meantime, I use these 4:

1 x gypsy ring with approx .7ct OEC with 2 x 10 point AVRs - all colorless - set in platinum.
Approx 2.15ctw platinum 7 stone diamond band. I love this ring - so easy to wear and has plenty of presence. All stones colorless and ideal cut.
1+ctw Leon Mege diamond and platinum eternity
Sapphire and diamond 4ctw platinum eternity

20200712_113034.jpg

20200712_112830.jpg

20200712_113130.jpg

20200712_112807.jpg

20200712_113156.jpg

20200712_112804.jpg

20200712_113227.jpg

20200712_112857.jpg

20200712_112800.jpg

20200712_112848.jpg

Damn... who am I kidding? I'm jealous of it all!! So classic and gorgeous! I want to come play in your jewelry box!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @joelly - hope all the photos scratched the itch! :wavey:

@Rubies-R-Me - I'm glad you enjoyed it! And you're very welcome :))

@pearaffair - you're very welcome! I've enjoyed your recent thread very much - lots of great issues raised in it. <3

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Musia - Thank you so much! I try hard with my photos - with greater or lesser success! :think:
Hi @maita13 :wavey: Anything that starts your day with a smile is ok in my book! I still have a way to go with it all, but I'm closing in on it....

@AllAboardTheBlingTrain - I go back and forth on my favorites. Just because a piece is large or expensive doesn't mean I like it best; I often prefer the smaller, sweeter pieces, or whichever pieces have the most concentrated beauty. Consequently, my 'favorite' changes every day! Which, I think, is how it should be; means I get enjoyment from every piece I own. :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Roselina - and you're very welcome!

Awww - thank you, @marymm! I'm sure you know how much work something like this is. I could have gone a lot further with it, showing pairings and grouping and various combinations, but...well...one has to leave the house sooner or later!! I still have 2 bracelets, one necklace, and 3 rings to go....and then I'm DONE!

Thank you, @GlitterInMyHair - I'm glad you liked it. Each of my pieces means something to me, and that's what makes them worthwhile, in my opinion. I love it that each of them is a memory. <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results