shape
carat
color
clarity

Mounting for Men's Solitiare!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ladeoux

Rough_Rock
Hello board hope everyone had a good day. Just a brief question for the board as a whole. I have a loose stone that I would like to put in a mounting. Without getting very specific as to what type of mounting I want, it is a two carat RB diamond. When I looked through the vendors list, I saw some vendors who mount solitiares for ladies(usually engagement etc...) but I could not find anything for men. I live in FLA and need help in finding a site to browse through to see what type of setting I would like, or at least a dealer who can help me out in this situation. I prefer 14K Yellow with a White top to mount the stone on... Since I am not married and do not plan on getting married soon, I might as well enjoy this stone on my pudgy little hands!!! LOL! Thanks board, so far all of you have been great to the newbie!!!

Ladeoux :loopy:

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ladeoux, since you live in florida how about jan of diamondbrokersofflorida.com. My class ring was a 2 carat cz set in a belcher setting. I'll check a few sites and get back with you.:read:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results