Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Mounting for Men's Solitiare!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ladeoux

Rough_Rock
Hello board hope everyone had a good day. Just a brief question for the board as a whole. I have a loose stone that I would like to put in a mounting. Without getting very specific as to what type of mounting I want, it is a two carat RB diamond. When I looked through the vendors list, I saw some vendors who mount solitiares for ladies(usually engagement etc...) but I could not find anything for men. I live in FLA and need help in finding a site to browse through to see what type of setting I would like, or at least a dealer who can help me out in this situation. I prefer 14K Yellow with a White top to mount the stone on... Since I am not married and do not plan on getting married soon, I might as well enjoy this stone on my pudgy little hands!!! LOL! Thanks board, so far all of you have been great to the newbie!!!

Ladeoux :loopy:

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ladeoux, since you live in florida how about jan of diamondbrokersofflorida.com. My class ring was a 2 carat cz set in a belcher setting. I'll check a few sites and get back with you.:read:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.