Wow that is hugh :-o it is a pretty ring, if it was smaller :loopy:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would wear it. :naughty:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not my cup of tea, but that leaves one less person to fight over it!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Not mine either. Too blingy. Jaw-dropping price too.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY ..... those nails ! :???:

I couldn't wear something that big in my real world,
but I could have it in my collection and stare at it a lot !!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too bad the morganite isn't a giant pink diamond instead. I would have no problems wearing that in public. I love the design, as it's difficult to find nice trillion designs. I would love to have that same style made for a smaller trillion. Very nice!!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I like a big ring, but this is tooooooooo much. :???:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's another outrageous blingy design that I love.

h082203-giant-magnolia-ring.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At least it has free shipping! It's a pretty color of pink.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock:

I forget which one of the chinese seller on ebay had it but they had a trillion setting that was similar to that, though certainly smaller. (I believe it was for 10mm trillion but I could be totally wrong)

At any rate, yeah, thats a big arse stone! for a pendant that would totally rock!

-A

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arcadian|1303930554|2906385 said:

I forget which one of the chinese seller on ebay had it but they had a trillion setting that was similar to that, though certainly smaller. (I believe it was for 10mm trillion but I could be totally wrong)

At any rate, yeah, thats a big arse stone! for a pendant that would totally rock!

-A

Oh man, someone needs to find it, because I want it!! It could be lanbo, as I have a trillion ring with a similar halo, but a split shank. However, I love the helix shank here.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Heeheee... I would totally wear that. :bigsmile:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL|1303930891|2906389 said:

-A

Oh man, someone needs to find it, because I want it!! It could be lanbo, as I have a trillion ring with a similar halo, but a split shank. However, I love the helix shank here.

I remember seeing it last year as I wanted to set my Jackson Xroads Ammy. I never pulled the trigger on it, but dangit if I can't remember who had it! I'm going to look to see if I saved the image somewhere.

-A

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arcadian|1303939334|2906501 said:
TL|1303930891|2906389 said:

-A

I remember seeing it last year as I wanted to set my Jackson Xroads Ammy. I never pulled the trigger on it, but dangit if I can't remember who had it! I'm going to look to see if I saved the image somewhere.

-A
;( ;( ;( Let me know if you ever find it. Thanks Arcadian!

In the meantime, since that ebay link won't be around forever, here's a photo uploaded to this thread for posterity. ;-)

trillionhalomorganite.JPG

giantmorganitering.JPG

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
TL, I'm with you, I would totally wear that :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results