Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Morganite ring you gotta see

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 5, 2010
Messages
12,451
Not my cup of tea, but that leaves one less person to fight over it!
 

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
1,501
OH MY ..... those nails ! :???:

I couldn't wear something that big in my real world,
but I could have it in my collection and stare at it a lot !!!
 

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
23,294
Too bad the morganite isn't a giant pink diamond instead. I would have no problems wearing that in public. I love the design, as it's difficult to find nice trillion designs. I would love to have that same style made for a smaller trillion. Very nice!!
 

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
6,731
I like a big ring, but this is tooooooooo much. :???:
 

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
23,294
Here's another outrageous blingy design that I love.

h082203-giant-magnolia-ring.jpg
 

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
24,166
At least it has free shipping! It's a pretty color of pink.
 

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
7,718
:shock:


I forget which one of the chinese seller on ebay had it but they had a trillion setting that was similar to that, though certainly smaller. (I believe it was for 10mm trillion but I could be totally wrong)

At any rate, yeah, thats a big arse stone! for a pendant that would totally rock!

-A
 

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
23,294
Arcadian|1303930554|2906385 said:
:shock:


I forget which one of the chinese seller on ebay had it but they had a trillion setting that was similar to that, though certainly smaller. (I believe it was for 10mm trillion but I could be totally wrong)

At any rate, yeah, thats a big arse stone! for a pendant that would totally rock!

-A
Oh man, someone needs to find it, because I want it!! It could be lanbo, as I have a trillion ring with a similar halo, but a split shank. However, I love the helix shank here.
 

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
7,718
TL|1303930891|2906389 said:
Arcadian|1303930554|2906385 said:
:shock:


I forget which one of the chinese seller on ebay had it but they had a trillion setting that was similar to that, though certainly smaller. (I believe it was for 10mm trillion but I could be totally wrong)

At any rate, yeah, thats a big arse stone! for a pendant that would totally rock!

-A
Oh man, someone needs to find it, because I want it!! It could be lanbo, as I have a trillion ring with a similar halo, but a split shank. However, I love the helix shank here.
I remember seeing it last year as I wanted to set my Jackson Xroads Ammy. I never pulled the trigger on it, but dangit if I can't remember who had it! I'm going to look to see if I saved the image somewhere.

-A
 

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
23,294
Arcadian|1303939334|2906501 said:
TL|1303930891|2906389 said:
Arcadian|1303930554|2906385 said:
:shock:


I forget which one of the chinese seller on ebay had it but they had a trillion setting that was similar to that, though certainly smaller. (I believe it was for 10mm trillion but I could be totally wrong)

At any rate, yeah, thats a big arse stone! for a pendant that would totally rock!

-A
Oh man, someone needs to find it, because I want it!! It could be lanbo, as I have a trillion ring with a similar halo, but a split shank. However, I love the helix shank here.
I remember seeing it last year as I wanted to set my Jackson Xroads Ammy. I never pulled the trigger on it, but dangit if I can't remember who had it! I'm going to look to see if I saved the image somewhere.

-A
;( ;( ;( Let me know if you ever find it. Thanks Arcadian!

In the meantime, since that ebay link won't be around forever, here's a photo uploaded to this thread for posterity. ;-)

trillionhalomorganite.JPG

giantmorganitering.JPG
 

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,183
TL, I'm with you, I would totally wear that :love:
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top