shape
carat
color
clarity

more questions...sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

69gm

Shiny_Rock
sorry to have so many questions but my next one is does anyone know where i can get an honest appraisal here in hawaii? i''ve looked under the phone book but only listed jewelers...no independents. anyone know of someone here? or at least knows that even though they are a dealer, they will still give honest appraisals? or any independent GIA grads wanna move to hawaii and set up shop?
naughty.gif

thanks again for the help!

Sparkle Lover

Rough_Rock
I'm in the same position. No independent appraiser in my city. We do have a diamond broker that advertises he is an appraiser. I called and he is a GIA Graduate Gemologist. If I took him a diamond purchased elsewhere, I might trust him to verify a certed diamond. I'm not sure I would trust his evaluation as a neutral party, though.

If you buy from one of several Price Scope vendors, you can have them ship the diamond to Mr. Atlas without having to pay upfront. He would report his findings directly to you.

Just a thought.
3.gif

69gm

Shiny_Rock
thanks sparkle. yeah sending it off was going to be my last resort. i would probably send it to rockdoc. would still like to do it locally though...no one has a trusted friend in hawaii? are we too remote?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results