shape
carat
color
clarity

More pictures of laurel25''s sapphire ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
The side profile shot where you can see the hidden diamond is just beautiful. Shows off all the detail in the ring! And such BLUELUSCIOUSNESS!

Wear it in good health and happiness. It looks great on your hand
LS

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful Laurel25!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh laurel - It''s so GORGEOUS! And classy. And elegant. And that concave cut is just MESMERIZING!
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Blue and perfect in that classic setting. You can where so many bands with it!!! YUM!!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/1/2008 10:20:03 PM
Author: Gailey
Laurel, care to share the brand and model of your magic camera. You certainly have magic photography talents!

And you have a truly beautiful ring
It''s just a Cannon point & shoot SD400 Digital Elph 4.0 megapixel that I bought in 2004 (I think it''s a 2003 model since I got it early in 2004). I''ve kind of been wanting to get a newer camera because this one is pretty bulky compared to the slim little cameras that are out now (and it''s stainless steel, so it''s heavy), but it takes such good pictures that I''ve been putting it off.

And thank you, I quite like my ring, myself!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/1/2008 10:22:34 PM
Author: EyeElle
Oh wow!! That is soo beautiful!
I can''t get over the color of it, so nice
1.gif
Thank you! It was the color that I was drawn to originally when I saw the stone on Richard Homer''s site. It was slightly smaller than I had wanted, but I kept going back to look at it because there was just something about it that I loved! I''m so glad that I went with it because it''s just so gorgeous in person!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
EyeElle, neatfreak, westjenn, & flowerladytoo - Thank you all so much! I still can''t quite believe it''s actually done and here and MINE! I love it and stare at it constantly!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2008 3:40:20 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Oh Laurel, its gorgeous. I absolutely love it.
Thanks! That means a lot coming from someone who has a ring that I drool over every time I see pictures!!!
9.gif
Someday I''d love to have a 3-stone like yours!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2008 3:41:37 AM
Author: jess1981
It is beautiful. Unique and classic at the same time. The color of your stone is amazing. I have never seen a sapphire that color. Great job taking pictures by the way. Congratulations
30.gif
36.gif
Thank you so much! Unique and classic was exactly what I was going for, so I''m glad that''s how it turned out! Richard Homer really has a great eye when it comes to picking stones with great color and then cutting them to make the most of the stone!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2008 6:32:38 AM
Author: LostSapphire
The side profile shot where you can see the hidden diamond is just beautiful. Shows off all the detail in the ring! And such BLUELUSCIOUSNESS!

Wear it in good health and happiness. It looks great on your hand
LS
Thank you! I really love the profile of the ring - to me the profile is just as important and the view from the top and I like how curvy the prongs are on this setting. It looks a little bulkier in the photos than it does in real life though. In person, the prongs look very small and delicate.

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2008 8:38:03 AM
Author: katiedid
SOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful Laurel25!
Thank you! I love it!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2008 8:48:42 AM
Author: geckodani
Oh laurel - It''s so GORGEOUS! And classy. And elegant. And that concave cut is just MESMERIZING!
36.gif
Thanks! I love it and I''m so glad that I went with this setting! I loved the double prong look and was having such a hard time finding something I really liked - thanks for all your help!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2008 9:12:15 AM
Author: cushioncutnut
Gorgeous Blue and perfect in that classic setting. You can where so many bands with it!!! YUM!!
LOL! I''m already planning all the different types of bands I''d like to have eventually! I want to have a very thin common prong band for my wedding band and then an alternating sapphire & diamond anniversary band and maybe eventually a bezel set baguette & round band with milgrain... I think I have a sickness!
9.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it is gorgeous! I can understand why you are pleased with the way it turned out!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2008 10:28:18 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Oh it is gorgeous! I can understand why you are pleased with the way it turned out!
Thanks!!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME....WHAT A BEAUTY!!!!

Lori

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
what a scrummy colour! Lovely and the setting you''ve chosen is perfect!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
loriken214 & LovingDiamonds - Thanks so much! I agonized over the setting - I was completely torn between the plain solitaire look and something a bit blingier (WF Petite Open Cathedral), but was convinced by people here on PS, my family, and my co-workers (yes, I brought everyone around me into my jewelry insanity, if only for a brief time!) that the solitaire was the way to go and I''m so glad I chose it! It really allows the stone to pop - especially in the sunlight - it''s just amazing!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laurel - I''ve been gone for a bit, but WOW! Gorgeous, gorgeous ring, and stunning colour!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results