shape
carat
color
clarity

MORE PICS!! Costco 1.45 ctw Huggies

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
430
That is a beautiful earring! congrats
 

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 1, 2014
Messages
3,769
They are PERFECT on, I truly think those look amazing on you! Great size on the stones, not too small but just large enough to be impressive (!) yet not clunky or clumpy looking in the setting.

Wow, I think this is one amazing gift! I bet your mom looks great in them (has she tried them on or seen them, or did she approve them in theory?).

I've tried on diamonds at the Costco jewelry case while my husband buys tools and similar and they looked darned good.
 

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
1,514
Gorgeous huggies! :love:
Thank you for your in-depth review also.
 

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
12,656
azstonie|1448926678|3955778 said:
They are PERFECT on, I truly think those look amazing on you! Great size on the stones, not too small but just large enough to be impressive (!) yet not clunky or clumpy looking in the setting.

Wow, I think this is one amazing gift! I bet your mom looks great in them (has she tried them on or seen them, or did she approve them in theory?).

I've tried on diamonds at the Costco jewelry case while my husband buys tools and similar and they looked darned good.

Hi AZ, yeah, showed my mom and everything. Told her exactly how much it cost, showed her the IS image, (love my ideal scope), told her about the prices of the other vendors, let her loupe the stones. She tried them on and found them light enough, 2 grams each. She did NOT find them yellow which was actually my biggest concern. She is the biggest color snob. And she found them sparkly. Add it all together, she gave her consent and I felt like such a winner.
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
33,852
Congrats LLJ...beautiful pair of earrings! ... :appl:
 

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
12,656
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I hope my long winded description helped anyone who was considering getting the huggies.
 

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
1,582
They look great, your Mum will love them.
 

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 1, 2014
Messages
3,769
LLJsmom|1448940328|3955864 said:
azstonie|1448926678|3955778 said:
They are PERFECT on, I truly think those look amazing on you! Great size on the stones, not too small but just large enough to be impressive (!) yet not clunky or clumpy looking in the setting.

Wow, I think this is one amazing gift! I bet your mom looks great in them (has she tried them on or seen them, or did she approve them in theory?).

I've tried on diamonds at the Costco jewelry case while my husband buys tools and similar and they looked darned good.

Hi AZ, yeah, showed my mom and everything. Told her exactly how much it cost, showed her the IS image, (love my ideal scope), told her about the prices of the other vendors, let her loupe the stones. She tried them on and found them light enough, 2 grams each. She did NOT find them yellow which was actually my biggest concern. She is the biggest color snob. And she found them sparkly. Add it all together, she gave her consent and I felt like such a winner.

Heheheheh, color snob! I'm a size ho, myself, but if all things are equal I sure do love me some blinding icy white fire on my fingers or ears or neck!

When does your mom receive them? Special plans?
 

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
6,589
You are a wonderful daughter!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
33,852
LLJsmom|1448956440|3955931 said:
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I hope my long winded description helped anyone who was considering getting the huggies.
Don't tell my wife about these earrings... :Up_to_something:
 

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
10,535
What a luxurious gift!! Your mum will be thrilled.
 
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results
Top