coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 9:27:22 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 2/22/2009 3:48:45 PM

Author: coatimundi

Date: 2/22/2009 11:18:12 AM

Author: Addy

ABGF, thank you! I found something that I think is perfect. I may keep looking a bit, but I think this is it! It''s from esdesigns. Thank you for pointing me in their direction.

I love that! I just bought a couple of pendants from her too!

This one...

I love this disc.. am loving the hand hammered look lately :)

Thanks SDL! You should get one!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 9:39:19 AM
Author: AGBF

It''s great to see you in this thread, AJ. I haven''t really talked to you much since we were both posting in the thread on stackable rings in the Colored Stones forum. I think that that is where I learned that Etsy existed! Last night I kept seeing gold stacking rings by one of vendors whose name always comes up in that thread-kateszabone-and I wondered if I should mention her in the gold thread here in Jewelry Pieces!

Deborah
34.gif
Hiya Deb, how are you?
35.gif

I don''t see why you shouldn''t mention Kate on that thread - after all, she does handmade solid gold.
Perhaps you/we could try to compile a list of the stores on etsy that sell solid gold for that thread?
hope you are well.
5.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 3:05:07 PM

Date: 2/23/2009 8:26:10 AM
Author: arjunajane
I''m really digging gomeagan at the moment, especially the below. I''ve been tossing up which one of her necklaces to buy..

''kissing sparrows'' necklace - so sweet!

This is really pretty. A woman at my work wears silver earrings with sparrows and I love them. I''m really drawn to them lately.
Hi addy,
yes for some reason I''m quite drawn to them too - maybe I feel like "taking flight", lol..
I''m glad you liked it, she has plenty of variations with different sizes of birds etc.
Do you plan to buy anything?
1.gif

paeony

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/22/2009 3:50:11 PM
...and this one. It''s called mother and child necklace. I don''t have a child, but I love the two leafs together!:) I''m going to layer this one with the one above.
1.gif

esdesigns

Yay! I can''t wait to see these!!

36.gif

And Addy, I hope you get that necklace!- Lovely!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/24/2009 7:17:18 AM

I''m really digging gomeagan at the moment, especially the below. I''ve been tossing up which one of her necklaces to buy..

This is really pretty. A woman at my work wears silver earrings with sparrows and I love them. I''m really drawn to them lately.

Hi addy,

yes for some reason I''m quite drawn to them too - maybe I feel like ''taking flight'', lol..

I''m glad you liked it, she has plenty of variations with different sizes of birds etc.

1.gif

I don''t plan to buy any of the sparrows. I like them, but I always look for simple pieces that will stay my style forever and last forever. I''m a very pathetic shopper because of this with all black and grey clothes. I do plan to own the two disc design that I posted. I just must window shop endlessly and satisfy my desire for something that I can wear forever before buying the first thing I saw...as always.
1.gif
A much longer answer and look into my mental stability than I''m sure you wanted
12.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
My pendants from esdesigns arrived today--I love them! The leaves are so dainty, and the detail is really lovely. I love the little gold pool pendant too. She does great work--here are a couple of pics.

esdesignspendant3.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
neck shot--little pendants. Wow this photo is washed out--I swear I'm not that pale!

esdesignspendants.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-those are very cute and dainty!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 2:27:17 PM

Hi addy,

yes for some reason I''m quite drawn to them too - maybe I feel like ''taking flight'', lol..

1.gif

I don''t plan to buy any of the sparrows. I like them, but I always look for simple pieces that will stay my style forever and last forever. I''m a very pathetic shopper because of this with all black and grey clothes. I do plan to own the two disc design that I posted. I just must window shop endlessly and satisfy my desire for something that I can wear forever before buying the first thing I saw...as always.
1.gif
A much longer answer and look into my mental stability than I''m sure you wanted
12.gif
Ha ha not at all Addy, you gave me a giggle..Hey, if we were all impulse shoppers we''d be even worse off than now, lol..
So folks like you even it out
5.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 7:58:50 PM
My pendants from esdesigns arrived today--I love them! The leaves are so dainty, and the detail is really lovely. I love the little gold pool pendant too. She does great work--here are a couple of pics.
Coati, those look great! I picked up the silver pool earrings today
9.gif
I think they will look terrific this spring/summer.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love this; so beautiful! I love how organic it is.
30.gif
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies! I highly recommend esdesigns. Her work is really nice, and her communication is prompt and courteous. I just bought the small gold pool earrings. I am loving silver mixed with gold!

paeony

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Coati, those look great!!! I love them layered -- nice picks (and nice pics
1.gif
)

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2009 1:29:20 PM
Thanks ladies! I highly recommend esdesigns. Her work is really nice, and her communication is prompt and courteous. I just bought the small gold pool earrings. I am loving silver mixed with gold!

I so glad that you posted them! They look great!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/25/2009 11:24:01 PM
Date: 2/24/2009 2:27:17 PM

Hi addy,

1.gif

1.gif
12.gif

Ha ha not at all Addy, you gave me a giggle..Hey, if we were all impulse shoppers we''d be even worse off than now, lol..

5.gif

I''m "careful" enough that I probably even out a whole army of impulse shoppers! I did do a very brave thing on Wednesday having to do with etsy. I bought an everyday bag for over £40 for work with less than two hours thought and research. If I was able to do that, surely I can spend the same thing on jewellery when Coati''s from the same seller looks so great!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Coati thanks for posting pics! I've had that seller on my faves for quite some time because her stuff looks gorgeous. I was sold on that two leaf necklace but I've hadn't purchased yet. Now I know exactly what I'll be getting! I already have two pairs of earrings (one pair I got for my bf for Xmas, I was hoping she'd hate them so I could keep them, oh well lol), and a necklace. I also got my friend a blanket/bib set for her baby. A dress I purchased just arrived at my in-laws, I need to pick it up. Next up are dresses for my niece. And of course more jewelry. It's addictive.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I convoed (that looks weird) kateszabone over a week ago, and haven''t heard from her. Have you guys heard anything if you''ve tried to contact her in the past week?

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 6:06:28 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I convoed (that looks weird) kateszabone over a week ago, and haven''t heard from her. Have you guys heard anything if you''ve tried to contact her in the past week?
Kate is very busy, but keep convoing her....she''ll get back with you!

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 8:01:05 PM
neck shot--little pendants. Wow this photo is washed out--I swear I''m not that pale!
I love your pendants Coati.....nice photo!!!

Lori

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 5:18:21 PM

5.gif

I''m ''careful'' enough that I probably even out a whole army of impulse shoppers! I did do a very brave thing on Wednesday having to do with etsy. I bought an everyday bag for over £40 for work with less than two hours thought and research. If I was able to do that, surely I can spend the same thing on jewellery when Coati''s from the same seller looks so great!
He he, you''re a laugh!
Absolutely you can (spend that on jewellery) enable enable - *wiggles fingers hypnotically*
2.gif

Actually, you just gave me an idea - I need a bokbag for uni - off to look on etsy , any good suggestions?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 1:00:42 AM

neck shot--little pendants. Wow this photo is washed out--I swear I'm not that pale!

OH HONEY!! Its GORGEOUS!

Thanks SDL!! Get one, hon!
31.gif

Thanks Lori!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 5:43:15 PM
Author: MoonWater
Coati thanks for posting pics! I've had that seller on my faves for quite some time because her stuff looks gorgeous. I was sold on that two leaf necklace but I've hadn't purchased yet. Now I know exactly what I'll be getting! I already have two pairs of earrings (one pair I got for my bf for Xmas, I was hoping she'd hate them so I could keep them, oh well lol), and a necklace. I also got my friend a blanket/bib set for her baby. A dress I purchased just arrived at my in-laws, I need to pick it up. Next up are dresses for my niece. And of course more jewelry. It's addictive.

oh yes, it's very addictive...
27.gif
You will love the leaf pendant. It's very reminiscent of JM--etsy style!

Thanks for the kind comments ladies!
35.gif
It's a super sweet pendant!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2009 6:42:16 AM
Date: 2/26/2009 5:18:21 PM

5.gif

I''m ''careful'' enough that I probably even out a whole army of impulse shoppers! I did do a very brave thing on Wednesday having to do with etsy. I bought an everyday bag for over £40 for work with less than two hours thought and research. If I was able to do that, surely I can spend the same thing on jewellery when Coati''s from the same seller looks so great!

He he, you''re a laugh!

Absolutely you can (spend that on jewellery) enable enable - *wiggles fingers hypnotically*
2.gif

Actually, you just gave me an idea - I need a bokbag for uni - off to look on etsy , any good suggestions?

Quick hijack, sorry!

AJ, I bought
this one. I don''t have it yet, but it seems like a good size. I have one bag that I''ve used for everything the past 12 years - school, work, in the footwell during car trips, carry on for international flights. Someone tried to pickpocket me last week on the bus and my current bag doesn''t have any zips so I was etsy shopping to find a new bag and requested this one be made with a zip. I like that it can be a shoulder bag or an across the body bag.

End hijack!

Hello Lover

Rough_Rock
oohhhh I LOVE Etsy. It''s become quite an addiction. I have never purchased any jewelry but I buy lots of other odds and ends.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is anyone with a disc necklace interested in disc earrings to wear with them (or separately)? Kateszabone has some 14K yellow gold disc earrings and I don''t think they have been pictured in this thread yet! This pair has diamonds, but I am sure that she can make a pair without them for a lower cost!

Deborah
34.gif

kateszabonediscearrings.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 4:33:00 PM

Quick hijack, sorry!

AJ, I bought
this one. I don''t have it yet, but it seems like a good size. I have one bag that I''ve used for everything the past 12 years - school, work, in the footwell during car trips, carry on for international flights. Someone tried to pickpocket me last week on the bus and my current bag doesn''t have any zips so I was etsy shopping to find a new bag and requested this one be made with a zip. I like that it can be a shoulder bag or an across the body bag.

End hijack!
Ah yes I saw that seller - I really like her tote bags, but a lil more than I was looking to spend..
I like the one that you chose, I hope it''s good in person!
I cannot believe you have had one bag for 12 years - wow
6.gif

I just bought this as a temp solution, mainly for the cool design http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20905651. I will use it just for books, in conjunction with the leather bag I use daily.
There are also people that do customized canvas totes, and I was considering getting one made with colourful images of gems - what do you think, is that really daggy?
3.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 11:45:11 PM
Date: 2/27/2009 2:54:08 PM

Date: 2/27/2009 1:00:42 AM

OH HONEY!! Its GORGEOUS!

Thanks SDL!! Get one, hon!
31.gif

Thanks Lori!

I'd love one.. but.. saving for a ring for hubby.

You are so sweet SDL.
1.gif

Lucky hubby!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 10:05:14 PM
Author: AGBF

Is anyone with a disc necklace interested in disc earrings to wear with them (or separately)? Kateszabone has some 14K yellow gold disc earrings and I don''t think they have been pictured in this thread yet! This pair has diamonds, but I am sure that she can make a pair without them for a lower cost!

Deborah

34.gif

I love these! I want a pair.
31.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 3:48:45 PM

Date: 2/22/2009 11:18:12 AM
ABGF, thank you! I found something that I think is perfect. I may keep looking a bit, but I think this is it! It''s from esdesigns. Thank you for pointing me in their direction.

I love that! I just bought a couple of pendants from her too!

This one...
I want this so bad! This looks so wearable. I love the other one as well and the way you are layering them.
I will have to add this to my wishlist for my birthday! I really really like this seller a lot. Never seen her stuff before. Her rings are amazing and so my style.
etsy is dangerous! I could lose hours on that website. You should see how many of the sellers I have bookmarked.
25.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results