shape
carat
color
clarity

More Fun Things on Etsy

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Here is my latest Etsy project. Daniel M created this beautiful rose gold setting for my 1.43 vintage cut brownish/pink diamond.

I''m in love!
9.gif

Lori

EM IN HER ROSE GOLD SETTING22.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Another!

Lori

EM IN HER ROSE GOLD SETTING1.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Last one!

Lori

EM IN HER ROSE GOLD SETTING50.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it looks STUNNING!!! More pics when you get it, please Lori!!

I have a pair of OEC studs from DanielM waiting for me at the post office, I can't wait! They're wonderful to work with
1.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh he did a fabulous job Lori!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
This seller is on Etsy and also has this website myheartmonster

I like the swirly bezeled multi stone rings. Some are tonal and some have a few different colors mixed together. Kinda like having a few stackers together in one ring!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2010 9:54:28 PM
Author: loriken214
Last one!

Lori

The colour of the gold really brings out the colour of the diamond.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lori-that's a lovely ring. Please tell me more about the diamond, now that you have told us about the rose gold band! Maybe others know its origins, but I don't. Where did you get it and when? If there is a thread

about about it, please point me to it! Thanks!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2010 11:13:11 PM
Author: AGBF

Lori-that''s a lovely ring. Please tell me more about the diamond, now that you have told us about the rose gold band! Maybe others know its origins, but I don''t. Where did you get it and when? If there is a thread

about about it, please point me to it! Thanks!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

Hi Deb!
35.gif

Here is what I posted on SMTR:

"This is Elizabeth Marie, 1.43 ct, brownish/pink chunky facet diamond cut in the 30''s or 40''s, set in her new rose gold mounting. A dear friend found her and thought I might like to have her....boy, did I! The cut is amazing and she flashes color like mad. She is named after my dear friend.

Daniel M, on Etsy, created the perfect simple rose gold setting for this vintage beauty.

I''ll post better photos as soon as my camera charges up."

This ring was posted on another forum and was set in a vintage fishtail setting....I gave the setting to my dear friend as a thank you for finding this amazing diamond for me.

I went back and looked for the stats:

1.43 SI 1/2 Light Champagne. Usually looks very very light brown with pink undertones. Eye clean and just amazing.
OEC possibly transitional. Has an amazing flower pattern and has kozibe effect.

Lori

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
This is not jewellery related, but I recently discovered Necklush on etsy, I ordered two and could not be happier!!

I LOVE this product, they are so fun and versatile and it''s great to have something different..
It''s difficult to wear traditional - type scarves where I live, as even in the winter it still tends to get a bit warm / muggy for lots of layers and you end up just taking them off..
So seeing as these "breathe" better, they suit that issue perfectly.
5.gif

The guys that own the company, Troy and Stefano, were also so excellent to work with - super friendly, helpful and readily made up a custom order for me.

I can''t wait to order more
36.gif

spring grey necklush aj.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/23/2010 1:57:06 AM

'This is Elizabeth Marie, 1.43 ct, brownish/pink chunky facet diamond cut in the 30's or 40's, set in her new rose gold mounting. A dear friend found her and thought I might like to have her....boy, did I! The cut is amazing and she flashes color like mad. She is named after my dear friend.

Daniel M, on Etsy, created the perfect simple rose gold setting for this vintage beauty.

I'll post better photos as soon as my camera charges up.'

This ring was posted on another forum and was set in a vintage fishtail setting....I gave the setting to my dear friend as a thank you for finding this amazing diamond for me.

1.43 SI 1/2 Light Champagne. Usually looks very very light brown with pink undertones. Eye clean and just amazing.

Thank you for reposting the information here, Lori! I know that Show Me The Ring is a very popular forum and that what is posted there is often widely known among Pricescope regulars, but as has been said often on the forum, Pricescope can be a big place! I do not usually read SMTR and so I miss out on a lot of news that others may consider to be "common knowledge". (I am not usually so longwinded!) I wanted to say that I was glad to learn about your stone and that I found it fascinating and beautiful! I agree with everyone wo said that you picked a metal (the rose gold) that was perfect for bringing out the beauty of the diamond's color. It really looks great! Wear it in good health.

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/23/2010 2:16:59 AM
Author: arjunajane

This is not jewellery related, but I recently discovered Necklush on etsy, I ordered two and could not be happier!!

I LOVE this product, they are so fun and versatile and it's great to have something different..
It's difficult to wear traditional - type scarves where I live, as even in the winter it still tends to get a bit warm / muggy for lots of layers and you end up just taking them off..
So seeing as these 'breathe' better, they suit that issue perfectly.
5.gif

The guys that own the company, Troy and Stefano, were also so excellent to work with - super friendly, helpful and readily made up a custom order for me.

I can't wait to order more
Hi, AJ! Thanks for posting about the Necklush! I have often wanted to post about a non-jewelry item I have found on Etsy, too! I think this is a great thread in which to do so. If I remember what I found, I will try

to remember to put a link to it up here, too! Thank you for sharing!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
YAY for all of the new Etsy finds.....I love all of the new things....jewelry or not!!!!
36.gif

Please continue to share......

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2010 1:03:14 AM
Author: yssie
Oh it looks STUNNING!!! More pics when you get it, please Lori!!

I have a pair of OEC studs from DanielM waiting for me at the post office, I can''t wait! They''re wonderful to work with
1.gif
Hi yssie!
35.gif

Your new studs are AMAZING!!!

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2010 1:14:35 AM
Author: packrat
Oh he did a fabulous job Lori!
Thank you PR!
35.gif

I''m really excited and can''t wait to show you the colors that this fireball has.

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2010 11:15:22 AM
Author: packrat
This seller is on Etsy and also has this website myheartmonster

I like the swirly bezeled multi stone rings. Some are tonal and some have a few different colors mixed together. Kinda like having a few stackers together in one ring!
This is such a FUN site....love her sense of humor!

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2010 4:03:00 PM
Author: oddoneout

Date: 5/21/2010 9:54:28 PM
Last one!

Lori

The colour of the gold really brings out the colour of the diamond.
Thank you oddoneout!
35.gif

It really does and the old cut shows the colors so well....I can''t wait to show you!

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2010 2:16:59 AM
Author: arjunajane

I LOVE this product, they are so fun and versatile and it''s great to have something different..
It''s difficult to wear traditional - type scarves where I live, as even in the winter it still tends to get a bit warm / muggy for lots of layers and you end up just taking them off..
So seeing as these ''breathe'' better, they suit that issue perfectly.
5.gif

I can''t wait to order more
36.gif
Hi AJ....long time no talk to!
35.gif

Thank you for sharing these....they are awesome and I''m going to place an order, too!

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2010 7:25:30 AM
Author: AGBF

Date: 5/23/2010 1:57:06 AM

''This is Elizabeth Marie, 1.43 ct, brownish/pink chunky facet diamond cut in the 30''s or 40''s, set in her new rose gold mounting. A dear friend found her and thought I might like to have her....boy, did I! The cut is amazing and she flashes color like mad. She is named after my dear friend.

I''ll post better photos as soon as my camera charges up.''

Thank you for reposting the information here, Lori! I know that Show Me The Ring is a very popular forum and that what is posted there is often widely known among Pricescope regulars, but as has been said often on the forum, Pricescope can be a big place! I do not usually read SMTR and so I miss out on a lot of news that others may consider to be ''common knowledge''. (I am not usually so longwinded!) I wanted to say that I was glad to learn about your stone and that I found it fascinating and beautiful! I agree with everyone wo said that you picked a metal (the rose gold) that was perfect for bringing out the beauty of the diamond''s color. It really looks great! Wear it in good health.

Deb/AGBF
34.gif
Thank you Deb! I have several "favorite" threads on PS and those are the first ones I go to...this one included. I mentioned SMTR in case I was "over posting" and didn''t want to push EM too hard. I love her...she''s amazing!
9.gif

Lori

loriken214 - there are some gorgeous pieces here on this forum, but that ring of yours may possibly be my absolute favourite! that''s almost exactly my dream diamond, and all my jewelry is rose gold.

it is lovely, wear it in health, and if you have more photos i would very much love to see. ♥♥♥

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Pricescope 2.0 is ready for another try.

Tonight May 26th at 11:59 pm CST any posts made will not make it to the new system.

It takes about 24 to 48 hours for the transfer to occur and then magically you will all see the new system.

We have increased performance and added a few improvement based on your suggestions.

Thank you everyone for your patience as we try this again.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I reposted Andrey's announcement in this thread so that I could explain here why I want to say something in this thread tonight! I don't know when I will be able to post again after this evening! I wanted to say that

a gold cupcake charm for my charm bracelet (discussed in another thread) should be on its way to me now! The last hurdle was the jump ring with which the charm was to be connected to a bracelet. The Etsy

vendor had planned to plate brass or something (not to use solid gold) for the jump ring. I wanted solid (although not pure) gold, and was willing to pay for it, so we had to fool around and change how the jump ring

was to be made. That has been done and the charm should now have been mailed to me. I will let you know when it arrives...if Pricescope is up!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2009 5:56:53 AM
Author: Anita
This is my solitaire bangle made by Sally at Etsy. This picture is from Sally. I haven''t recieved it yet. I will post more pics/(hand shots) when I get it. I have started a thread about in SMTR which has couple more pics of the bangle.

THis gave me an idea! I''ve been wanting a diamond bangle and I have a 0.28 Marquise stone unset. I contacted Sally to get a quote!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2010 11:26:35 PM
Author: TrailerTrashPrincess
loriken214 - there are some gorgeous pieces here on this forum, but that ring of yours may possibly be my absolute favourite! that''s almost exactly my dream diamond, and all my jewelry is rose gold.

it is lovely, wear it in health, and if you have more photos i would very much love to see. ♥♥♥
Thank you TTP!
35.gif
I meant to reply sooner, but thought the new PS 2.0 might erase my reply. I''m going to post some glamour shots of my ring as soon as the new PS is in place.

Do you have photos of your collection? I would LOVE to see it!!!
36.gif

Lori

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I asked My Heart Monster for a quote on the multi bezel rings I love so much!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Many people may already know this, but I only recently noticed and thought it cool, so thought I would share :

In etsy, when you go to your favourites section, there is now a tab for "suggested shops" of sellers you may like based on your faves..

I went through my list, and there are a bunch of really nice jewellery and clothing stores I have never seen before, and they are nearly all selling items that are very close to my tastes - I think it is a great little function for finding new and hidden treasures, so try it out when you have a minute!

...oh, and don''t blame me for the drop in your savings accounts
2.gif
11.gif
9.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME....THANK YOU AJ!!!
36.gif

Lori

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2010 7:32:46 PM
AWESOME....THANK YOU AJ!!!
36.gif

Lori

you''re very welcome Lori - let us know what cool new stuff you find
2.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
This isn''t jewelry related but it''s etsy. I just picked these lovelies up for Aidan''s nursery. I''ve also commissioned a slip cover on Alchemy for the swivel glider I scored on CL for $60. It''s a $400 chair with only a few cat scratches on it. I''ll have to post a pic when I''ve got it put together.

etsy prints.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results